6 Month HGH and Aromasin Results

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
7 months ago I was 182 cm (bottom red line)
I have gained 2 cm and am at 184 this morning (top red line). Both were measured in morning using paint can method (Rob Paul).
4C727E9C D9FD 4113 B2E1 708217A5B70F

I probably could’ve gained more if I used other drugs but this is what you can expect if you are 18. Also when starting I didn’t really think I was going to get any results but just thought it was worth a shot. Definitely going to start taking SamE and doing stretching. Goal is to get LL asap.
Please leave me suggestions of drugs to add that might help me as well.
5iu of hgh per day and 25 mg of aromasin per day

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5292, Hero of the Imperium and 17 others
25 mg of aromasin per day.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, FreakkForLife, Good_Little_Goy and 10 others
Face>height

Stop hobgoblin-maxing low iq nigga

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, AlphaDude, DaGullas and 7 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Julius, SoyGune, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
imagine being so influenced by a retarded forum
that you consider ll at 6 foot
you are mentally handicapped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bigchazy, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729 and 49 others

Starts at 6ft

Considers LL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 2729, .👽. and 9 others
a majority of this forum is mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, CANI, .👽. and 11 others
Damn bro you’re getting roasted

• JFL
Reactions: 000 and Luke LLL
LL isn’t that crazy lol. I broke my leg and have done lots of research on physical therapy since. You can get to 10x what your physical ability was after LL, you just need to have the will power to go out and do the exercises every day. The reason betz institute says 80% recovery is to cover their ass in case someone isnt happy with recovery because they don’t do the work.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Mouthbreath, sytyl and 1 other person
there were 20+ years old guys who gained 1cm from aromse inhibitors alone i remember jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, SoyGune, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
Holy hell it’s so over
sorry bro i was focused on something different and made mistake. i meant aromase inhibitors that gave them 1cm gain at 20+...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I thought this nigga was smart turns out hes not

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Good_Little_Goy, AlphaDude and 5 others
any changes in face department?

Good job with the drugs OP but no surgeon will perform LL on you

• +1
Reactions: buflek and sytyl
your skull size is already small (for your height), doing LL would exacerbate that even more

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
sorry bro i was focused on something different and made mistake. i meant aromase inhibitors that gave them 1cm gain at 20+...
Oh ok that makes more sense. Yeah I am going to continue, but they probably had late puberty or something. Healthy men aren’t growing at 20+

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • Love it
To the guys who are saying face > height.

Shouldn't hgh help him also develop extra facial bones? He is still young tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Mouthbreath and Chadelite
To the guys who are saying face > height.

Shouldn't hgh help him also develop extra facial bones? He is still young tho
Everyone criticizing me hasn’t done anything for themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Obey, hairyballscel and 3 others
Oh ok that makes more sense. Yeah I am going to continue, but they probably had late puberty or something. Healthy men aren’t growing at 20+
Literally depends, you can't say that someone is unhealthy because of growth at 20... one of my cousins grew like 3cm after 20 iirc he was like 6'3 at 19-20 and now at 24 he is 6'4-6'4.5

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6400 and Chadelite
I doubt he will do it tho
They only do it in below 3 percentile pacients, which is below 170cm
Just watch and see bro

Literally depends, you can't say that someone is unhealthy because of growth at 20... one of my cousins grew like 3cm after 20 iirc he was like 6'3 at 19-20 and now at 24 he is 6'4-6'4.5
Ok well that’s an anecdote then and rare. Most healthy males stop growing at 19 max

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and needsolution
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
pharma gh or generic bro?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, Deleted member 5818 and Chadelite
Generic from china. Stuff is pretty legit though pm me for source if you want it.
most likely underdosed tho bro.

if you're willing to risk doing ll, then i'd suggest at least injecting bmp before tbh. according to what i've heard it can make you grow like crazy, even with closed plates, only catch is its expensive as fuck and almost impossible to get

most likely underdosed tho bro.

if you're willing to risk doing ll, then i'd suggest at least injecting bmp before tbh. according to what i've heard it can make you grow like crazy, even with closed plates, only catch is its expensive as fuck and almost impossible to get
LL isn't a risk lol. I'll look into bmp tho.

LL isn't a risk lol. I'll look into bmp tho.
yeah any questions about me just pm, doing some research about it currently

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and Luke LLL
LL isn’t that crazy lol. I broke my leg and have done lots of research on physical therapy since. You can get to 10x what your physical ability was after LL, you just need to have the will power to go out and do the exercises every day. The reason betz institute says 80% recovery is to cover their ass in case someone isnt happy with recovery because they don’t do the work.
Its the money
Its not the risk idiot
Its the reward to money ratio

how did you get a prescription? also when did you start puberty? and LL is very dangerous at your height

• +1
7 months ago I was 182 cm (bottom red line)
I have gained 2 cm and am at 184 this morning (top red line). Both were measured in morning using paint can method (Rob Paul).
View attachment 550429
I probably could’ve gained more if I used other drugs but this is what you can expect if you are 18. Also when starting I didn’t really think I was going to get any results but just thought it was worth a shot. Definitely going to start taking SamE and doing stretching. Goal is to get LL asap.
Please leave me suggestions of drugs to add that might help me as well.
5iu of hgh per day and 25 mg of aromasin per day
Why u getting drugs at 6ft. Focus on something else

Its the money

Its not the risk idiot
Its the reward to money ratio
Gaining 8cm in height is worth millions of dollars.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 7316, Deleted member 5634 and 4 others
how did you get a prescription? also when did you start puberty? and LL is very dangerous at your height
I can pm source if you want. No script.
Idk when I started puberty maybe 14.
LL is not dangerous lol. It's just a painstaking process, definitely worth it though.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
LL is not dangerous lol. It's just a painstaking process, definitely worth it though.
send, also is there any severe side effects?

• +1
  • +1
pm me source of aromasin...

i been using letro in 2018 but i cant get it anymore and im not willing to use letro again... looking into aromasin now

• +1
25 mg of aromasin a day? bro watch out with that shit you will get ED or a depression or something. you need estrogen. Also your height is good, just wear lifts if you want to reach the ideal.

25 mg of aromasin a day? bro watch out with that shit you will get ED or a depression or something. you need estrogen. Also your height is good, just wear lifts if you want to reach the ideal.
Nah, Aromasin is really weak compared to letro or Arimidex. It's safe from my experience. And only mentalcels get depressed jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 5634
LL surgery cost nearly 100k, your a brain dead retard if you get that at 6ft, jfl gaslighters on this forum truly live rent free in your head

If your not getting girls at 6ft in America, your height isn't the problem...

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
LL surgery cost nearly 100k, your a brain dead retard if you get that at 6ft, jfl gaslighters on this forum truly live rent free in your head

If your not getting girls at 6ft in America, your height isn't the problem...
You're confused big time bro. Just pay attention to my posts from here on...

Fux ur retarded nct instead
So u can finally make tiktok renegade dance videos