6 Month HGH and Aromasin Results

where is the lie?
Looksmaxxing is like a sport to me, the goal is to get to the pros. Obviously D1 athletes are good but the pros have the most fun if you get what I mean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
Looksmaxxing is like a sport to me, the goal is to get to the pros. Obviously D1 athletes are good but the pros have the most fun if you get what I mean.
you will see little to no difference in your SMV if you go from 6ft to 6ft 3, good luck anyway

hows facepulling going?

Get LL if you want it, but if you have other problems with apperance fix those first. I want to get LL eventually, but i want to fix my jaw and nose first. Im only ~173-171 though so its something I need, not want. 185+ would be my dream goal, but i might not bother with a second surgery after i get to around 180, who knows. It depends on the results of my facial surgeries honestly. If they turn out great I probably wont bother with the second one just for 5 cm.

Are you doing it with Betz? Whatever you do dont use his nail, use stryde instead

you will see little to no difference in your SMV if you go from 6ft to 6ft 3, good luck anyway

hows facepulling going?
Nah, the change would be huge.

Get LL if you want it, but if you have other problems with apperance fix those first. I want to get LL eventually, but i want to fix my jaw and nose first. Im only ~173-171 though so its something I need, not want. 185+ would be my dream goal, but i might not bother with a second surgery after i get to around 180, who knows. It depends on the results of my facial surgeries honestly. If they turn out great I probably wont bother with the second one just for 5 cm.
Good luck. Yes, I'm working on fixing some other things as well.

No, but I got way stronger and felt the effects.
Blood tests aren’t that much, worth it to see how strong that Chinese shit really is

Blood tests aren’t that much, worth it to see how strong that Chinese shit really is
Very true. I just don't feel like going out of my way to do it. Dyrotic got a blood test tho

Do you live in the Balkans or whats the matter with 184 cm, just buy some insoles.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
This is whaty you will get from LL at 6'+, you also become a nigger:

Attachments

• LL after 6'.jpg
    LL after 6'.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and karbo
Do you live in the Balkans or whats the matter with 184 cm, just buy some insoles.
Nah bro I just wanna max. Also I don't want to roll my ankle

Don’t you live in the U.S. ? At 184cm you’re above average height there.
Why would you get LL? I’d rather cope with lifts.

Think u can pm me the source? Also what kind of lifts do you use?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
25mg per day, have you gotten a physical as of late ? Worried about you son

there's researchs about cranofacial development with the use of HGH especially the browridge and jaw, did you notice anything?

there's researchs about cranofacial development with the use of HGH especially the browridge and jaw, did you notice anything?
I don’t really know my bodyfat has gone up.

How many cm of ll u wanna get

what about cartilage growth did your nose/ears got bigger?
Cartilage growth is pretty minor, if u look at people who have had acromegaly they’re nose and ears don’t look abnormally big

10. 2 inches on upper leg and 2 inches on lower leg.
Nigga geez xd i want the same tho cant blame you.

How much do u think itd cost

Nigga geez xd i want the same tho cant blame you.

How much do u think itd cost
No idea definitely cheaper than a new lambo so that puts it in perspective. These surgeries that actually improve your life are so inexpensive compared to things you pay way more for that won’t make you any happier.

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
yeah any questions about me just pm, doing some research about it currently
whats the actual long name for bmp
Id wanna look it up
Also is it cool if i pm u for more info?

whats the actual long name for bmp
Id wanna look it up
Also is it cool if i pm u for more info?
yes anyone can pm. bmps are bone morphogenetic proteins.

• +1
Reactions: futurekellyoubre and Luke LLL
No idea definitely cheaper than a new lambo so that puts it in perspective. These surgeries that actually improve your life are so inexpensive compared to things you pay way more for that won’t make you any happier.

I don't know why everyone in this thread is putting you down. You put your health on the line by making yourself a guinea pig to show real results.

Did you experience any welts or negative side effects after injecting the hgh? I'm also curious about the source so if you can pm it would be much appreciated.

• +1
I don't know why everyone in this thread is putting you down. You put your health on the line by making yourself a guinea pig to show real results.

Did you experience any welts or negative side effects after injecting the hgh? I'm also curious about the source so if you can pm it would be much appreciated.
Cause the results weren't that crazy. Everything matters though, and I wouldn't take back what I did because this stuff makes you stronger and helps with aging. No negative sides personally.

The only thing will grow is your nose

• Hmm...
Cause the results weren't that crazy. Everything matters though, and I wouldn't take back what I did because this stuff makes you stronger and helps with aging. No negative sides personally.

Did your bones get denser/Bigger after HGH? If yes then Lifefuel for framecels tbh

I grew 1 inch at 21-22. From 6'1 to 6'2. I developped really late. I am almost 31 and look like a kid haha.

I grew 1 inch at 21-22. From 6'1 to 6'2. I developped really late. I am almost 31 and look like a kid haha.
You might be able to get on gh then

Attachments

• 20200804_215314.jpg
    20200804_215314.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 36
dude why are you taking 25mg aromasin everyday, hgh does not aromatize, i think you will crash ur estrogen levels by dosing everyday

dude why are you taking 25mg aromasin everyday, hgh does not aromatize, i think you will crash ur estrogen levels by dosing everyday
No I won’t, I feel fine after months, it is to inhibit growth plates.

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender and Mateusz74
And what about face? I hope you are not one of those guys who thinks height > face
You are putting so much effort in height so I'm assuming you already look really good in face department

What a waste

from manlet to manlet

• So Sad
7 months ago I was 182 cm (bottom red line)
I have gained 2 cm and am at 184 this morning (top red line). Both were measured in morning using paint can method (Rob Paul).
View attachment 550429
I probably could’ve gained more if I used other drugs but this is what you can expect if you are 18. Also when starting I didn’t really think I was going to get any results but just thought it was worth a shot. Definitely going to start taking SamE and doing stretching. Goal is to get LL asap.
Please leave me suggestions of drugs to add that might help me as well.
5iu of hgh per day and 25 mg of aromasin per day
Your femurs appear to be quite long relative to your tibias; I’d suggest getting tibial lengthening done and becoming an absolute mogger at a height of 189-190 cm

• +1
You can also get it done for around 25k which includes accommodations, flight arrangements, food, etc in Turkey

• +1
7 months ago I was 182 cm (bottom red line)
I have gained 2 cm and am at 184 this morning (top red line). Both were measured in morning using paint can method (Rob Paul).
View attachment 550429
I probably could’ve gained more if I used other drugs but this is what you can expect if you are 18. Also when starting I didn’t really think I was going to get any results but just thought it was worth a shot. Definitely going to start taking SamE and doing stretching. Goal is to get LL asap.
Please leave me suggestions of drugs to add that might help me as well.
5iu of hgh per day and 25 mg of aromasin per day
Take glucosamine daily for retention of morning height. Glucosamine helped me gain one cm of afternoon height change in morning height is unknown

• +1
Its the money

Its not the risk idiot
Its the reward to money ratio
Everyone thinks it’s the risk that is the issue