6 months looksmaxxing progress so far + updated ascension plan

Verse

Verse

NO LONGER NT
In the past 6 months I have made huge progress, not just physically, but also mentally, I want to thank everyone for helping me along my journey and hopefully I still have potential to improve or imma ropemaxx.

BEFORE:

Pros - Solid eyebrows, decent nose
Failos - Acne, bad eye area, weak recessed chin, non existent jaw, thin neck, looks ethnic, bad hair, nasobalial folds, big forehead, looks autistic
rating = 3-3.5/10

GOAL IN THAT TIME PERIOD - remove failos and look human

Looksmaxxes - Chewing, mewing, perm, bonesmashing chin, accutane

AFTER:

Pros - Good eyebrows, full lips, decent nose, good hair, better chin, clear skin, improved eye area (puberty JFL)
Cons - Dark eyes, bad jawline, looks like twink, long philtrum, eye area could be better
Rating - 6/10

FUTURE LOOKSMAXXES - Coloured contacts/STROMA, double jaw surgery + invisalign, gymmaxx (maybe), fashionmaxx, lower eyelid surgery + implant for lower eye support

Keep in mind I am intentionally fagmaxxing for JBappeal I do not care to become PSL god, being a tiktok pheno twink is my goal, please make suggestions on how I can improve further thanks buddy boyos

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23530, CyprusGD, ALP and 14 others
your JBs await you on tiktok nephew

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, SubhumanCurrycel, Yerico7 and 7 others
u need to train neck and body now, like gain 15 pounds lean muscle and ur set with + jaw chin fillers. great results so far

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
In the past 6 months I have made huge progress, not just physically, but also mentally, I want to thank everyone for helping me along my journey and hopefully I still have potential to improve or imma ropemaxx.

BEFORE:
View attachment 1876582

Failos - Acne, bad eye area, weak recessed chin, non existent jaw, thin neck, looks ethnic, bad hair, nasobalial folds, big forehead, looks autistic
rating = 3-3.5/10

AFTER:
View attachment 1876586
View attachment 1876587

Pros - Good eyebrows, full lips, decent nose, good hair, better chin, clear skin, improved eye area (puberty JFL)
Cons - Dark eyes, bad jawline, looks like twink, long philtrum, eye area could be better
Rating - 6/10

FUTURE LOOKSMAXXES - Coloured contacts/STROMA, double jaw surgery + invisalign, gymmaxx (maybe), fashionmaxx, lower eyelid surgery + implant for lower eye support

Keep in mind I am intentionally fagmaxxing for JBappeal I do not care to become PSL god, being a tiktok pheno twink is my goal, please make suggestions on how I can improve further thanks buddy boyos
just change hair and camera angle theory

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 23530 and 8 others
just change hair and camera angle theory
nah you can clearly see my skin is much clearer now, aswell as the fact my chin is wider from bonesmashing, my jawline has changed by only slightly and puberty ascended my eyes from trucel to normie tier somehow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Rt-Rust1 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Legit ascension

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, odegoat and Constantin Denis
nah you can clearly see my skin is much clearer now, aswell as the fact my chin is wider from bonesmashing, my jawline has changed by only slightly and puberty ascended my eyes from trucel to normie tier somehow
bonesmash doesnt work its incel science

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and SubhumanCurrycel
need a better haircut and chewing would ascend i want to bully you for that haircut get something with the sides intact

need a better haircut and chewing would ascend i want to bully you for that haircut get something with the sides intact
This is top tier beauty standard where I live

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, mogging, Danish_Retard and 2 others
bro for the love of god that shit is pussyifying you would do so much better without it
JB appeal > Ogre status even if it means I get bullied by non foids

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Rt-Rust1
no you can still be jb just get a haircut that keep your sides intact not even trying to make you a orge because it woudnt fit you also try gymaxing a little

Cant even see what you look like retard. Just post a normal frontal unless your jaw is still deformed

Cant even see what you look like retard. Just post a normal frontal unless your jaw is still deformed
I need implants or filler, but probably implants since I don't want dissolved face

I need implants or filler, but probably implants since I don't want dissolved face
What was the point of this post then? To show us you got a fringe and that boosted you 3 pts?

begging op to get a full hair style

You don't look like this. You have a 180 degree jaw angle jfl
cope you are just mad I can run JBW now while you have to keep fucking landwhales with your ethnic curse

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Blackgymmax
What was the point of this post then? To show us you got a fringe and that boosted you 3 pts?
low IQ if you think hair is only thing that changed tbh

• +1
Reactions: odegoat
cope you are just mad I can run JBW now while you have to keep fucking landwhales with your ethnic curse
Youre one stupid deformed greycel.

hair doesn't grow instantly man I gotta wait now
thank you op you wont regret this decision thank you for making the conscious effort to be better than high school boys with grooming

thank you op you wont regret this decision thank you for making the conscious effort to be better than high school boys with grooming
do you think I will be able to get surgery under 18 for aesthetic reasons only?

U did everything right

@StreegeReturn brutal. Hes norwooding hard too at like 16

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
do you think I will be able to get surgery under 18 for aesthetic reasons only?
no unless they find a reason to give you bimax or mse then no thats like a 1 / 100 chance

you should try gymcelling that might ascend you with a better haircut and ice hooding

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
@StreegeReturn brutal. Hes norwooding hard too at like 16
Wait its that fish faced that is saying 24/7 that prettyboys mog ? Caging makes sense

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
no unless they find a reason to give you bimax or mse then no thats like a 1 / 100 chance

you should try gymcelling that might ascend you with a better haircut and ice hooding
maybe I could fake IDmaxx

How is chin now?

BEFORE:
View attachment 1876582

rating = 3-3.5/10

AFTER:
View attachment 1876586
View attachment 1876587

Rating - 6/10

You got great results dude. But also I would like to see you with a more classic haircut, one that doesn't cover your face as much, similar to the one you had before you got before the ascension. In this way it could be verified that you really obtained results and not only changed your hair, as some mental retards say around here. I also have doubts that the after photos are not edited, because your skin quality has improved a lot and it looks great.

Very nice improvmenth tbh, insane JBs appeal now. If you want to have a better SMV you should gymcel

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
You got great results dude. But also I would like to see you with a more classic haircut, one that doesn't cover your face as much, similar to the one you had before you got before the ascension. In this way it could be verified that you really obtained results and not only changed your hair, as some mental retards say around here. I also have doubts that the after photos are not edited, because your skin quality has improved a lot and it looks great.
I could but the one I had before was huge looksmin so probably isn't worth it to prove some fags wrong, also yeah accutane for 6 months straight is great ngl but I still have some rough skin on my forehead that's hidden by my fringe so kinda frauded ig, another thing is your profile and personality matches my friend almost identically so you're probably trolling me lol or I am just schizo

nah it's definitely you, new account + name/pfp is obvious giveaway stop trolling me man lol, how did you find me on this site tho??
Your parents know that you are a user of this site, they looked at your history or something I guess and they asked me if I knew anything about it. They are worried, I'm going to tell everyone these stupid things that u do

• JFL
Reactions: Verse
Your parents know that you are a user of this site, they looked at your history or something I guess and they asked me if I knew anything about it. They are worried, I'm going to tell everyone these stupid things that u do
JFL stop larping my parents wouldn't even know the person I think you are

• JFL
crazy results tbh. it mostly comes down to frauding, because the after pictures are frauded to death and there’s no way you ascended that much in that time with those methods. but still crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
crazy results tbh. it mostly comes down to frauding, because the after pictures are frauded to death and there’s no way you ascended that much in that time with those methods. but still crazy.
not sure but the second pic on the after photo was a worser angle than the before photo tbh

JFL stop larping my parents wouldn't even know the person I think you are
I was trolling. I have no idea who you are, I tried to look for some information about you on the internet but I could not find anything, so there's no point to continue, don't forget to take your meds!!

Cheers, Odegoat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Verse
I was trolling. I have no idea who you are, I tried to look for some information about you on the internet but I could not find anything, so there's no point to continue, don't forget to take your meds!!

Cheers, Odegoat
weird coincidence I think this is all a hallucination tbh

• JFL