6 months of applying minoxidil to eyebrows (+ tinting them)

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist
update.

I use a cotton swab to apply it btw, 5% minoxidil, brand is linn.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Tai Lung, Deleted member 48689, Kazuya and 58 others
looks good OP !!

• +1
Reactions: ChadMaxxing, chosen-one, Spiritualcell and 1 other person
If u dont tell me how u got ur eye area ill dox u
I have austronesian admixture, hence the weird eye shape for a european.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Deleted member 20370 and Spiritualcell
magic drug

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, NegativeNorwood, Spiritualcell and 1 other person
good progress man looks really good your eye area is now perfect by psl standards

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toby Aesthetics, User49, Spiritualcell and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
minox is mogger but what do you use for dye

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
You seem knowledgeable when it comes to human phenotypes. So I'm curios what would you say my phenotype is?

brünn with keltic nordid admixture or vice versa.

• Woah
Reactions: Agendum and Spiritualcell
brünn with keltic nordid admixture or vice versa.
Fascinating. Based on what little I know, it appears that my mom has North Atlantid characteristics, while my dad seems to lean more towards Dalofaelid.

I saw some pic of your face and I just gotta say:
The black hair + black eyebrows looks slightly uncanny. I tried it once but you just can't cheat your phenotype like that.

You should do medium to dark brown instead
Perhaps you're right. I just changed my hair color to black, influenced by all the chatter about blonde hair being perceived as feminine or weak. I have to admit, I'm not thrilled with how the black hair turned out; it's not as empowering as I'd hoped.

Last edited:
  • +1
Fascinating. Based on what little I know, it appears that my mom has North Atlantid characteristics, while my dad seems to lean more towards Dalofaelid.
brünns resemble faelids.

hopefully you're basing that on something other than coloring because actual north atlantids are very narrow skulled.
I saw some pic of your face and I just gotta say:
The black hair + black eyebrows looks slightly uncanny. I tried it once but you just can't cheat your phenotype like that.

You should do medium to dark brown instead
I just tinted them they need to fade a few days before they look natural again.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and ccwarrior
Perhaps you're right. I just changed my hair color to black, influenced by all the chatter about blonde hair being perceived as feminine or weak. I have to admit, I'm not thrilled with how the black hair turned out; it's not as empowering as I'd hoped.
I did it for an experiment, although I plan on keeping my lashes and eyebrows dark once I go back to blonde this winter.

I'm getting more matches now, and more ioi's, but I get more actual dates and get approached more often when I'm blonde.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Spiritualcell
brünns resemble faelids.

hopefully you're basing that on something other than coloring because actual north atlantids are very narrow skulled.

I just tinted them they need to fade a few days before they look natural again.
I'll give you a rundown of how they look, and then you can take a guess at their phenotype, if you're interested in doing so.

My mom has a prominent nose with a straight and high-set bridge, along with an upturned tip. She's got high bone mass in her cheekbones, a jutting chin, a broad jaw, and a sizable forehead. Her face-width-to-height ratio is pretty standard, as far as I can tell. Physically, she's on the slender side and not overly endowed in the chest area. Color-wise, she has dark hair and blue eyes. In her prime, she was definitely a HTB and she leans more toward the masculine side in her features.

As for my dad, his nose is large and bulbous with a medium-height bridge for a Caucasian and a straight shape. He has flat cheekbones, a wide jaw, a short yet prominent chin, and a large forehead. His face-width-to-height ratio is also wide. He also has a short midface ratio. Physically, he's got a long torso, short and sturdy hands, and is fat while still having a lot of muscle for a untrained person. He also has a thick neck. When it comes to coloring, he had blonde hair in his younger years that's since turned black, along with light-colored eyebrows and blue eyes. Back in the day, he was a HTN.
I would say he has a very masculine appearance despite his short stature (5'9).

Also apparently Eric Harris the American school shooter was keltic nordic JFL.

• +1
She's got high bone mass in her cheekbones, a jutting chin, a broad jaw, and a sizable forehead. Her face-width-to-height ratio is pretty standard, as far as I can tell. Physically, she's on the slender side and not overly endowed in the chest area. Color-wise, she has dark hair and blue eyes. In her prime, she was definitely a HTB and she leans more toward the masculine side in her features.
I already figured you were making the mistake of going off coloring, what you're describing is a paleo atlantid, if she were north atlantid you'd know because they're boneless.

almost all actors coined as north atlantid are paleo.

Northatlantid

they don't look very good in reality.

either way you are some form of north-western cro-magnid mixed with something that's more gracile.

Does it darken your skin too?
no I work outdoors and we're in the middle of a heat wave here.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and Spiritualcell
Having a bit mongoloid genes help a lot sometimes
I don't have a epicanthic fold you can see my eyelid tuck underneath the hooding on the inside but it's close to it, it's more visible in motion, I've only ever gotten two or so comments in real life suggesting admixture.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and KING REIDYZ
I don't have a epicanthic fold you can see my eyelid tuck underneath the hooding on the inside but it's close to it, it's more visible in motion, I've only ever gotten two or so comments in real life suggesting admixture.
You have a similar eye area to mine

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Orc
What’s the best exercice to grow lat bro?

• +1
What’s the best exercice to grow lat bro?
pull downs most likely, I do t-bar rows because I don't have a machine for lat pull downs.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and KING REIDYZ
pull downs most likely, I do t-bar rows because I don't have a machine for lat pull downs.
Tractor Arborist GIF by Vandaele
Based arborist

• +1
your lash line also became black and more thick do you dye eyelashes too?

• +1
your lash line also became black and more thick do you dye eyelashes too?
yes.

they've gotten longer too, it's hard to show them because they tuck underneath the negative hooding.

• Love it
I already figured you were making the mistake of going off coloring, what you're describing is a paleo atlantid, if she were north atlantid you'd know because they're boneless.

almost all actors coined as north atlantid are paleo.

View attachment 2417590
they don't look very good in reality.

either way you are some form of north-western cro-magnid mixed with something that's more gracile.

no I work outdoors and we're in the middle of a heat wave here.
I checked it out on this site:

The average female Paleo-Atlantid morph doesn't really match my mom's features; it looks too primitive and bloated.
My mom has more masculine eyebrows, more like what you'd see in the male morph, and her nose isn't as bulbous or wide as depicted. The North Pontid and North Atlantid average morphs come closer to resembling her, although they're not a perfect match. I guess that's the limitation when you're comparing one face to a composite of numerous faces.

• +1
Do you plan on sticking to minoxidil on the brows forever? I've heard that after a while it might be permanent on the brows but not sure about that.

• Hmm...
update.

View attachment 2417434

I use a cotton swap to apply it btw, 5% minoxidil, brand is linn.
Damn it looks so much better now, mirin

How did u increase the hooding and size of ur eyes to make them look less chink like?

• +1
update.

View attachment 2417434

I use a cotton swap to apply it btw, 5% minoxidil, brand is linn.
Amazing op! These type of results are what keep me on this forum no gatekeeping and obvious results not frauding my only advice is maybe start using a eyelash serums with your hooded eyes will add a dark like circle around your eyes increasing their appeal if you know what I mean

• +1
I checked it out on this site:

The average female Paleo-Atlantid morph doesn't really match my mom's features; it looks too primitive and bloated.
My mom has more masculine eyebrows, more like what you'd see in the male morph, and her nose isn't as bulbous or wide as depicted. The North Pontid and North Atlantid average morphs come closer to resembling her, although they're not a perfect match. I guess that's the limitation when you're comparing one face to a composite of numerous faces.
the gene for dark hair exists in every european population so going off coloring never works well.

the morphs have average levels of bodyfat, they wouldn't look nearly as bloated at lower weight, but high cheekbone mass isn't really found in north atlantids, they are flat faced and don't have prominent orbitals either, they don't include side profiles but many types have very distinct profiles if you see them often enough, the jutting jaw you described with enclosed lips is something you often see in cro-magnons, except paleos, those don't tend to have the enclosed lips.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and kimtaehyung
Do you plan on sticking to minoxidil on the brows forever? I've heard that after a while it might be permanent on the brows but not sure about that.
I use it for my hair anyway, but eyebrow and beard hairs can become permanent.

Damn it looks so much better now, mirin

How did u increase the hooding and size of ur eyes to make them look less chink like?
I lost weight, I store a lot of fat in my face.

Amazing op! These type of results are what keep me on this forum no gatekeeping and obvious results not frauding my only advice is maybe start using a eyelash serums with your hooded eyes will add a dark like circle around your eyes increasing their appeal if you know what I mean
lashes will grow regardless of whether you want it or not if you use minoxidil for your scalp, some of it goes systemic.

• +1
Reactions: GriffithMaxx, Spiritualcell and kimtaehyung
good shit ngl, the before was very bad

nice results arborist.

is it important to use a cototn swab?

i apply minox liquid directly with the dropper.

i use q tip for castor oil

nice results arborist.

is it important to use a cototn swab?

i apply minox liquid directly with the dropper.

i use q tip for castor oil
minoxidil isn't good for collagen so ideally you don't want it to spill anywhere near skin that's sensitive to wrinkles.

hence why I use a cotton swabs, the kind used for make up.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Toby Aesthetics, Sleeper and 1 other person
minoxidil isn't good for collagen so ideally you don't want it to spill anywhere near skin that's sensitive to wrinkles.

hence why I use a cotton swabs, the kind used for make up.

View attachment 2417821
I see. It seems to more or less stay in the brow when i do it drop to drop anyway

damn nigga you really needed that shit nice ascension 🥰🤙

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum, Toby Aesthetics and Orc
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
minoxidil takes hours to absorb completely, you don't want it to run off due to sweat either.

I'm gaslighting my mother into using it, she has no eyebrows.
mirin
How many times per day minox?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523
once after showering.
Thanks bro I’m gonna start with 3% (eventually going to 5% cause I’ve a sensitive skin) and I’ll post a similar thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523 and Orc
Thanks bro I’m gonna start with 3% (eventually going to 5% cause I’ve a sensitive skin) and I’ll post a similar thread
the half life is 22~ hours so applying it twice won't yield a whole lot of additional growth, you're better off just being consistent.

Only applied to brows?
How was the shed to other hair?
Why not oral minox?

update.

View attachment 2417434

I use a cotton swab to apply it btw, 5% minoxidil, brand is linn.
Mirin hard, this is something I definitely need to do, I have light coloured low density eyebrows too. Did the minox dry your skin out?

Would u lose the newly gained hair if u stopped using minoxidil

How did you change eye area? From korean to slayer