6 Months of CHEWING results

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
I started to chewmax ever since i won that chisel giveaway, i used chisel 2.0 medium bite, and i was somewhat consistent (chewing atleast 5x week)

These are the jaw pictures from Apr. 2021 to Nov. 2021

2423807 Screenshot 20210614 182157 Gallery
Screenshot 20211106 141814 PowerDirector

I was already lean in both pictures, chewing made my jaw wider, and i got definition on entire jawline as a result of masseter hypertrophy

Recently i'm very busy with stuff so i cannot dedicate time into chew maxing, chewing chisel on a daily basis could be very uncomfortable for some people, but you have to do it if you want results

I am thinking about buying falim gum for chewing, because chewing is one of the most legit looksmax for the face

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sondern, Elvisandreaa, angloidcel and 13 others
Do u think it can fix a slight deep/over bite

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans
What is your weight at the beginning and end?

Chewing is legit, and grows out your masseters muscles. I do it. But it looks like your greatest can is just from weight loss.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
what about traumatisedogre?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chintuck22
I started to chewmax ever since i won that chisel giveaway, i used chisel 2.0 medium bite, and i was somewhat consistent (chewing atleast 5x week)

These are the jaw pictures from Apr. 2021 to Nov. 2021

View attachment 1447893View attachment 1447894

I was already lean in both pictures, chewing made my jaw wider, and i got definition on entire jawline as a result of masseter hypertrophy

Recently i'm very busy with stuff so i cannot dedicate time into chew maxing, chewing chisel on a daily basis could be very uncomfortable for some people, but you have to do it if you want results

I am thinking about buying falim gum for chewing, because chewing is one of the most legit looksmax for the face
Bro, what are those shoulders in that second pic :LOL: has to be the angle right?

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Deleted member 7725 and Chintuck22
Bro, what are those shoulders in that second pic :LOL: has to be the angle right?
Jfl over for zyroscells

Yeah it's angle, they are not that narrow

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6695
Or my head grew larger from chewing :oops: @Daw

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6695
Absolutely nothing changed. Keep coping and gl with TMD

• Woah
NIGGGA just posted a whole different head position and told us that his jaw changed

get the fuck out

Just get fillers ffs

you look moogger full side profile plus front

Is that Won'tStopNoodling wtf?

• JFL