6 weeks on finasteride, allmost no ejaculate anymore

CopingCel

CopingCel

Coping never ends
I am 6 weeks on finasteride now, I am not more depressed than before starting and still easily get a boner.

What is worrying me a bit is, that my ejaculate decreased to almost zero, maybe 2-3 little drops, even on the first fap of the day.
Before starting finasteride I had still more semen on the third fap of the day.

This is negatively affecting the quality of my orgasms as well, as the feeling of warm semen leaving my dick in the end is missing.

The internet says this should not happen, even not on 5mg on fin:

I will do bloodwork in a week or two, too see how it affected my hormones.

lower DHT = lower FH LSH

obvious

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Deleted member 399 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 1100
  • Woah
Reactions: IndianJock
Chill

Just go off finasteride when you want to get a bitch prego.

I am 6 weeks on finasteride now, I am not more depressed than before starting and still easily get a boner.

What is worrying me a bit is, that my ejaculate decreased to almost zero, maybe 2-3 little drops, even on the first fap of the day.

This is negatively affecting the quality of my orgasms as well, as the feeling of warm semen leaving my dick in the end is missing.

The internet says this should not happen, even not on 5mg on fin:

I will do bloodwork in a week or two, too see how it affected my hormones.
well your test wouldn't be converting to dht anymore, so you'll have more free T, slightly more estrogen and next to no DHT.

studies have been done on DHT, it significantly affects spermatogenesis, taking Proviron increases your semen quantity by a shit tonne.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1680, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 1 other person
Over for finasteridecels

giphy.gif

@LordNorwood

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1453, toptearmm, LordNorwood and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Mazzo, IndianJock and 2 others
I honestly feel for those taking cuckasteride, it's such a big rip.

Yea but it seems like such a hit or miss. One group reports zero sides the other reports a fuck ton of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
I honestly feel for those taking cuckasteride, it's such a big rip.

Legit, I'll never take this tranny drug, I'd rather spend 30 minutes every day for the rest of my life doing all other shit necessary to stop hair loss and promote hair growth that doesn't involve fucking up my hormones than spend 10 seconds taking this tranny drug

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 3635, IWantToMax and 2 others
Legit, I'll never take this tranny drug, I'd rather spend 30 minutes every day for the rest of my life doing all other shit necessary to stop hair loss and promote hair growth that doesn't involve fucking up my hormones than spend 10 seconds taking this tranny drug
same tbh, rather not nuke my most androgenic sexually dimorphic hormone/

if I was noorwooding fast, I'd hop on test and dut, and RU.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Use RU, ketoconazole and minox instead. Fin and dut are bad news for erections, sperm count and memory.

same tbh, rather not nuke my most androgenic sexually dimorphic hormone/

if I was noorwooding fast, I'd hop on test and dut, and RU.
Nigga dut is dutasteride much stronger than fin

Nigga dut is dutasteride much stronger than fin
i know, did you even read what I said?

I was saying i wouldn't take fin without test, it nukes your DHT, so i would compensate my loss of dht with testosterone.

due to the high amounts of T, i'd take DUT along with it, and RU.

I was saying i wouldn't take fin without test, it nukes your DHT, so i would compensate my loss of dht with testosterone.

Not a single word was read

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk

Why not hairpiece?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Chill

This. Add in clomiphene and you'll breed the bitch guaranteed.

• Woah
Reactions: IndianJock
even on the first fap of the day.
you fap to much. that's a big factor also.

Dosis
to add. i once read a study, that just for hair-growth one can cut the prescribed dose this may deminish your side effect.
At 0.2 mg you will have equal hair results, then when you use 1mg or 5mg. So cut that shit up, into smaller portions. I can only get my pill down to 1/3 of it's original size.
i use it for like 2 months now orso; in that way (sutiing is up). I have noticed no side effects yet

scalp-serum-finasteride-1.jpg

Last edited:
Chill

I will never have own kids, so I think I'll pray this stays the only side effect for now.

Except all the other shit is utter cope. RU might be the only legit thing, but except for a few internet reports, risks are allmost unknown.

I am actually planning on doing a cycle and thinking about going on trt. My free t was very low on my last test. Free Androgen index (t to shgb) was 27 wikipedia says below 30 you are allmost sure to have low t symptoms.

I am planning to have a pectus excavatum surgery in some month, I wont do a cycle before because I probably loose the results, when I cant do sports for 3 month after the surgery.

Going on trt would be even trickier I would probably have to self prescribe as doctors here are even more cucked than in the us. Self prescribing that comes with a hole lot of other problems especially when traveling across countries. I also would need someone to smuggle it into the hospital because I need to stay there for around 2 weeks after my surgery.

you fap to much. that's a big factor also.

Dosis
to add. i once read a study, that just for hair-growth one can cut the prescribed dose this may deminish your side effect.
At 0.2 mg you will have equal hair results, then when you use 1mg or 5mg. So cut that shit up, into smaller portions. I can only get my pill down to 1/3 of it's original size.
i use it for like 2 months now orso; in that way (sutiing is up). I have noticed no side effects yet

scalp-serum-finasteride-1.jpg

How can it be due to fapping?
Before fin I could fap three times a day and still had more semen than after fapping 1 time a day on fin.

I know about this dosage stuff. Bu from what I read these tables are allmost allways about serum dht, while dht in your tissues is allegedly effected more linearly based on the dosis.

Topical fin might be worth trying though. It Allegedly affects the tissue dht in your scalp more in comparison to your serum dht.

Another important factor might be, that my dht was already on the low end before starting to take fin. I guess people like me are more prone to sides, than people who start out on the high end and lower it to the low end of the scale instead of going below.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
How can it be due to fapping?
Before fin I could fap three times a day and still had more semen than after fapping 1 time a day on fin.
It's a factor, i dunno how much but could be significant. Read up on it. The time between ejeculations have effects, on the next one.
Imo, 3 times per day sounds really excessive. Te reported average are like around 2 times per week.
Your frequency sounds pretty unhealthy much. It fucks up zinc amount, which is important for muscle growth and so on. And testosterone levels are low for like a couple of hours after ejeculations, so for you you'll be running low testosterone almost all day long.
chalabi-datalab-masturbation-2.png

I know about this dosage stuff. Bu from what I read these tables are allmost allways about serum dht, while dht in your tissues is allegedly effected more linearly based on the dosis.
I didn't know that at all. Do you have sources/proof about this difference??

I didn't know that at all. Do you have sources/proof about this difference??

Seems like that is more controversial, than I have thought. It does not exactly seem to be linearly as I thought before, but still noticeable:

0.2mg: 56.5% scalp reduction - 68.6% serum reduction
1mg: 64.1% scalp reduction - 71.4% serum reduction

5mg: 43% scalp reduction - 66.1% serum reduction

Numbers are behind a paywall, but they say:
"Whilst finasteride treatment induced a reduction in serum DHT [...], the impact of the drug on tissue androgen concentrations varied considerably from one patient to another. "

I can not find the paper anynore, but I also read that the skin and scalp mainly contain 5ar type 1 while the prostate contains mainly type 2.

Finasteride inhibits mainly type 2, so favorably the conversion in the prostate and not the one in the scalp.
My uneducated guess is, that this may lead to the above numbers of scalp dht reducing less than serum. The variance between patience mentioned above may also be explained by individual differences in the type 1 and 2 ratio in peoples scalps.
Furthermore if scalp contains mostly type 1 and fin inhibits mostly type 2, topical fin would be useless and most of it's effects would be due to systematic absorption.
Topical DUT might be much more interesting as it inhibits type 1 as well.

NONE OF THAT OTHER COPE WORKS

you'll come to learn sooner or later

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
I have been for 6 month on Finasteride and my libido and ejaculationsnare still the same.
Stop coping with your hypocondria

• +1
gave me watery semen. Within maybe 2 weeks. Stopped taking fin after about 12 months.
Took about 4 months for cum to thicken up
Still not sure it's back to normal, though. It's been ages now

• +1
Seems like that is more controversial, than I have thought. It does not exactly seem to be linearly as I thought before, but still noticeable:

0.2mg: 56.5% scalp reduction - 68.6% serum reduction
1mg: 64.1% scalp reduction - 71.4% serum reduction

5mg: 43% scalp reduction - 66.1% serum reduction

Numbers are behind a paywall, but they say:
"Whilst finasteride treatment induced a reduction in serum DHT [...], the impact of the drug on tissue androgen concentrations varied considerably from one patient to another. "

I can not find the paper anynore, but I also read that the skin and scalp mainly contain 5ar type 1 while the prostate contains mainly type 2.

Finasteride inhibits mainly type 2, so favorably the conversion in the prostate and not the one in the scalp.
My uneducated guess is, that this may lead to the above numbers of scalp dht reducing less than serum. The variance between patience mentioned above may also be explained by individual differences in the type 1 and 2 ratio in peoples scalps.
Furthermore if scalp contains mostly type 1 and fin inhibits mostly type 2, topical fin would be useless and most of it's effects would be due to systematic absorption.
Topical DUT might be much more interesting as it inhibits type 1 as well.

no here comes the real mindfuck - scalp dht mind level mind even dont matter at all. i would link you the thread on hairlosstalk but its either down or i got banned again i cant tell

you can find numbers on topical finasterid and scalp dht btw

LOL nigger people who say DHT causes hairloss are fucking retarded. Hairloss is actually caused by low igf low testosterone high estrogen (caused by higher conversion of test to dht)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lorsss
It most likely isn't your reduced DHT thats causing that - men with congenital 5ar2 deficiency are fertile and father healthy kids.

LOL nigger people who say DHT causes hairloss are fucking retarded. Hairloss is actually caused by low igf low testosterone high estrogen (caused by higher conversion of test to dht)

Okay, Ray Peat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Wannabe6ft2 and CopingCel
hey nigga it's not dht causing hair loss it's the estrogen causing higher dht conversion of dht

inject a woman dht and put her on ai and see what happens

inject a woman dht and put her on ai and see what happens

Correct just search reddit for some FTM trannies. They are balding as well.

E.g:

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Lorsss
JFL at theese FTM women who regret transitioning to male when they experience hair loss (and sometimes they experience inceldom too)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Wannabe6ft2 and CopingCel
Correct just search reddit for some FTM trannies. They are balding as well.

E.g:

women with breast cancer who have to take ai develop male balding pattern too

on the other hand: who has the best rewgroth results? ftm trannies who basically inject estrogen and nuke every dht in their body

its a tough world outthere. without estrogen and with dht in their body 80% of women (the one who dont have the anti balding gene) would start to bald too.

U jerk off too much btw

jesus christ, why is fin/dut still the MPB drug of choice when the debilitating sides are well known? The hairloss cure with no sides is already on the market you fucking morons. Do you want me to spell it out or ARE YOU braindead?

Finasteride increases testosterone... so tempted to block you right now.
jesus christ, why is fin/dut still the MPB drug of choice when the debilitating sides are well known? The hairloss cure with no sides is already on the market you fucking morons. Do you want me to spell it out or ARE YOU braindead?
Post finasteride syndrome is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Deleted member 2933
This is crazy OP.

It almost sounds as if your body has a reason for producing all those enzymes that create the DHT other than wanting you to go bald. Kind of crazy to be honest. Anyway, I'm off to take my statins and soy isoflavones.

eat shit die

This is crazy OP.

It almost sounds as if your body has a reason for producing all those enzymes that create the DHT other than wanting you to go bald. Kind of crazy to be honest. Anyway, I'm off to take my statins and soy isoflavones.

There is no reason in anything nature does. There are just incremental changes due to mutations and recombination and either these changes work out or they don't. Even if something works it does not mean it is necessary. So from the existance of DHT in your body, you can't assume, that it is necessary or beneficial. You can just remove it by e.g. taking fin and see what happens.
Maybe and I heard this theory a lot, DHT is only beneficial till a certain age and then it is kind of neutral in terms of benefits. This would mean removing it would be save, it just does not occur naturally because there was no need to adapt in this direction.

There is no reason in anything nature does. There are just incremental changes due to mutations and recombination and either these changes work out or they don't. Even if something works it does not mean it is necessary. So from the existance of DHT in your body, you can't assume, that it is necessary or beneficial. You can just remove it by e.g. taking fin and see what happens.
Maybe and I heard this theory a lot, DHT is only beneficial till a certain age and then it is kind of neutral in terms of benefits. This would mean removing it would be save, it just does not occur naturally because there was no need to adapt in this direction.
I already said what my opinion was, its just gonna be a useless back and forth from now forth

agree to disagree OP

what is it? minox?

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I recently stopped taking dutasteride after about 15 months of fin then switching to dut for 4 months

What you gotta understand about the drug is that it's not a hair loss drug with side effects. it's a hormone changing drug with side effects and one of the side effects is slowed/reversed hair loss. but you're unlikely to get that effect without ALSO getting all the other effects of changing hormone balance.

I noticed the side effects a lot more when I started working out again, the lack of gains and slower recovery, and changing fat distribution pattern, was subtle enough for a normie not to notice it but anyone in tune with their body would notice it immediately.

dutasteride and finasteride are basically reverse-steroids. they can descrease your hairloss and acne (in my experience it did wonders for my acne, went from minor to virtually none) but the reduced overall muscle mass, reduced ejaculate volume and thickness, reduced erection strength and ease, is just not worth it. My legs and glutes and basically everythign has gotten smaller. Now I'm just praying for post fin/dut syndrome to be a meme. only been off a few days and dut stays in your system for months, so we'll see. In the meantime I'm doing everythign I can to combat it, except nofap, i can't stop checking to make sure i can get a boner and then going all the way lol.

gonna get a hair system.... even with the best results possible from dut + minox + hair transplant you're still not gonna look as good as you can with a hair system. couple that with no side effects and it seems like a no-brainer, only weakness is being found out but it's not like women can't find out you're on an absurd cocktail of drugs and had surgeries either.

there's a slight chance i'll go back on dut of hair systems aren't all they're cracked up to be but i think they're worth it. your hairline is so important. it's one of the anchor points for your facial harmony. move it from where it's supposed to be and you're not gonna be attractive. dense, thick, shiny hair is such a halo, especially as you get older. i wanna be the only guy at a party with hair worth a damn, it's like being the only slim woman.

i am surprised more women don't use hair systems tbh. many women have bad hairlines or lacking hair density, and they know how much their looks matter.

i think it is pretty good if you can take your WORST trait and suddenly turn it into top-percentile-tier.... there's not a lot of ways to do that aside from hair systems and dental surgery.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I recently stopped taking dutasteride after about 15 months of fin then switching to dut for 4 months

What you gotta understand about the drug is that it's not a hair loss drug with side effects. it's a hormone changing drug with side effects and one of the side effects is slowed/reversed hair loss. but you're unlikely to get that effect without ALSO getting all the other effects of changing hormone balance.

I noticed the side effects a lot more when I started working out again, the lack of gains and slower recovery, and changing fat distribution pattern, was subtle enough for a normie not to notice it but anyone in tune with their body would notice it immediately.

dutasteride and finasteride are basically reverse-steroids. they can descrease your hairloss and acne (in my experience it did wonders for my acne, went from minor to virtually none) but the reduced overall muscle mass, reduced ejaculate volume and thickness, reduced erection strength and ease, is just not worth it. My legs and glutes and basically everythign has gotten smaller. Now I'm just praying for post fin/dut syndrome to be a meme. only been off a few days and dut stays in your system for months, so we'll see. In the meantime I'm doing everythign I can to combat it, except nofap, i can't stop checking to make sure i can get a boner and then going all the way lol.

gonna get a hair system.... even with the best results possible from dut + minox + hair transplant you're still not gonna look as good as you can with a hair system. couple that with no side effects and it seems like a no-brainer, only weakness is being found out but it's not like women can't find out you're on an absurd cocktail of drugs and had surgeries either.

there's a slight chance i'll go back on dut of hair systems aren't all they're cracked up to be but i think they're worth it. your hairline is so important. it's one of the anchor points for your facial harmony. move it from where it's supposed to be and you're not gonna be attractive. dense, thick, shiny hair is such a halo, especially as you get older. i wanna be the only guy at a party with hair worth a damn, it's like being the only slim woman.

i am surprised more women don't use hair systems tbh. many women have bad hairlines or lacking hair density, and they know how much their looks matter.

i think it is pretty good if you can take your WORST trait and suddenly turn it into top-percentile-tier.... there's not a lot of ways to do that aside from hair systems and dental surgery.

fin has no effect on acne and muscle mass jfl

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Deleted member 2587 and Mayorga
fin has no effect on acne and muscle mass jfl

Fin might not, but dut certainly does. There's a huge difference between the two in terms of the effect they have. Fin significantly drops your DHT. Dut drops it much farther to the point where you have very little. DHT is one of your primary androgens, without it your body doesn't carry or add as much muscle mass.

Finasteride increases testosterone... so tempted to block you right now.
you're so fucking dumb

I know it does, what I said flew right of your big-nosed head

block me you faggot.