6 weeks on finasteride, allmost no ejaculate anymore

Tell that to your doctor OP

you're so fucking dumb

I know it does, what I said flew right of your big-nosed head

block me you faggot.
Then what you said was even more retarded.

>takes a drug to reduce dht levels
>takes testosterone to increase dht levels

double digit iq in action

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Then what you said was even more retarded.

>takes a drug to reduce dht levels

double digit iq in action
you really are retarded aren't you?

What I was saying is due to the fact that DHT is the main male androgen responsible for dimorphism instead of chilling on ZERO DHT and subpar testosterone levels, i'd blast test along with DUT to compensate for the higher levels of testosterone.

again, when did ever imply that I was going to take testosterone for DHT?

you're an utter retard, don't talk to me.

Fin might not, but dut certainly does. There's a huge difference between the two in terms of the effect they have. Fin significantly drops your DHT. Dut drops it much farther to the point where you have very little. DHT is one of your primary androgens, without it your body doesn't carry or add as much muscle mass.

that's not true at all, it's testosterone that's responsible for muscle mass. Males with 5a reductase-deficiency get an increase in muscle mass during puberty despite the fact that there's literally no dht. you don't need 5a-reductase to build muscle.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Mayorga
that's not true at all, it's testosterone that's responsible for muscle mass. Males with 5a reductase-deficiency get an increase in muscle mass during puberty despite the fact that there's literally no dht. you don't need 5a-reductase to build muscle.

I indeed read that DHT is almost useless for muscle mass as well. Upon entering the muscle it somehow gets metabolized into useless stuff that does not build muscle. All anabolic steroids that derived from DHT are modified in some way that makes them able do enter the muscle without being broken down an thus enables them to connect to the androgen receptors.

• +1
Reactions: 7 rings
I indeed read that DHT is almost useless for muscle mass as well. Upon entering the muscle it somehow gets metabolized into useless stuff that does not build muscle. All anabolic steroids that derived from DHT are modified in some way that makes them able do enter the muscle without being broken down an thus enables them to connect to the androgen receptors.
DHT does have a lot to do with bone mass, though

again, that article can be thrown in the bin because men deficient in 5a-reductase have normal bone density. association =/= causal relationship

Median age of diagnosis in men is in the 60s though, with a prevalence of around 7 percent during the 6th decade. It's not a huge worry for healthy, athletic males with optimal testosterone levels.

Median age of diagnosis in men is in the 60s though, with a prevalence of around 7 percent during the 6th decade. It's not a huge worry for healthy, athletic males with optimal testosterone levels.
There are plenty of other more relevant studies - like DHT levels during puberty and its effect. DHT plays a massive role in development. Yeah nuking your DHT after 25 w/ fin for a decade or so won't do much harm. But anyone under 25 taking fin or dut is an idiot.

But anyone under 25 taking fin or dut is an idiot.

I generally agree with that - minox alone or in combo with topical anti-andro can buy you 4-5 years if you're young and then you can go on fin.

eat shit die
Mayo

Okay, Ray Peat.
Why you gotta be so cruel bro

but for real, it sounds like a bad joke that DHT causes hairloss

otherwise old people would have full hair and young men balding hard

Last edited: