6’0 15 rate me

Ty.s

Ty.s

Iron
Joined
Mar 13, 2026
Posts
44
Reputation
23
Taken using natural lighting im sitting in front of my window. Wondering what skin tone I should aim for to increase contrast in my face planning on dying eyebrows, hair, and lashes black as soon as I can. If you’re a good rater tell me what skin tone you think I should aim for because I honestly think staying pale will do me the best. Redness from bs
IMG 6524
IMG 6526
IMG 6527
 
Beavis and butthead looking ass
 
get tanned because you have colored iris
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ty.s
looking approachable uncle
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ty.s
people do anything but rate when looking at a thread in ratings
 
LMTN with HTN potential

lower blepharoplasty would save you
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ty.s
  • +1
Reactions: Ty.s
lmtn-mmtn, high potential
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ty.s
LMTN with HTN potential

lower blepharoplasty would save you
My eye area is kinda bad I plan on getting this and maybe implants too if it doesn’t improve with puberty.
 

Similar threads

T
Replies
6
Views
131
brandnetel33
brandnetel33
RickyHooky
Replies
6
Views
61
brandnetel33
brandnetel33
seburban
Replies
1
Views
14
Turkic Albanian
Turkic Albanian
yaro_
Replies
7
Views
143
jao 𖣂
jao 𖣂
bellowaveragedutch
Replies
2
Views
46
Nocturnal
Nocturnal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top