• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Gargantuan, tombradylover and 4 others
80% in the netherlands

looks like germany mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Gargantuan, NumbThePain and 2 others
The article is about "lonliness" not inceldom, either way modern world is shit for most

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Danish_Smartass
The article is about "lonliness" not inceldom, either way modern world is shit for most
It's definitely connected, if you have gf then you're not lonely

And I think this is a good way to assess actual, real inceldom rates, because questions about sexual habits will never give real numbers as many guys are just lying, not wanting to admit they don't fuck. I'd say true rate of inceldom would be the mean taken from sexlessness questionnaire result and loneliness questionnaire result.
So let's take recent numbers of ~30% of inceldom and ~60% of loneliness and result is ~45% of young males are inkwell. Sounds about right what I'd expect.

And I think this is a good way to assess actual, real inceldom rates, because questions about sexual habits will never give real numbers as many guys are just lying, not wanting to admit they don't fuck. I'd say true rate of inceldom would be the mean taken from sexlessness questionnaire result and loneliness questionnaire result.
So let's take recent numbers of ~30% of inceldom and ~60% of loneliness and result is ~45% of young males are inkwell. Sounds about right what I'd expect.
There was a us stat that 66 percent of men were single and 30 percent were incel, Northern europe is worse than eu in inceldom tbh, this high inhib society creates a breeding ground for online dating and gender divided social groups.

IMG_7655.PNG

But foids are very far from it. Total chads genocide confirmed once again.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and russiancelreturns
Germanistan

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and St.TikTokcel
3 girls tried to flirt me today while I was trimming hedges at a vacation park that's filled with germans, it's not that hard.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
3 girls tried to flirt me today while I was trimming hedges at a vacation park that's filled with germans, it's not that hard.
Happens when you’re build like a tank.

Women aren't sharing the same guys they just date older age brackets.

Younger men dont have money

These JBW should geomaxx and left that blonde whores alone, looks like their JBW SMV is not enough to score a decent looking girl.

Last edited: