6'0 Is a better height than 6'3

Azonin

Azonin

Only Cucks Split 50/50
at 6'3 you cant fit in clothes, cars dont fit either, when youre with girls its creepy you look like their father, you also hit your head on the ceiling and get asked if you play basketball. Muscle is too hard to build as well just shows multitude of problems

• +1
Reactions: zxim, edodalic29, jisko32 and 2 others
me reading this

• +1
Reactions: nathan

6'3 is too tall

• +1
Reactions: Shade91, Chadeep and nathan
Being 2 (or more) meters tall is best.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and nathan
at 6'3 you cant fit in clothes, cars dont fit either, when youre with girls its creepy you look like their father, you also hit your head on the ceiling and get asked if you play basketball. Muscle is too hard to build as well just shows multitude of problems
you were saying 6ft6 is too short just last week:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Can't fit in Sports cars

at 6'3 you cant fit in clothes,
Clothes dont matter
cars dont fit either,
youre a loser if you care about cars
when youre with girls its creepy you look like their father
you don’t what are you even talking about
you also hit your head on the ceiling and get asked if you play basketball.
At 6’3 that’s seriously not an issue for me and how is that bad people associate you with being athletic
Muscle is too hard to build as well just shows multitude of problems
Muscles dont give you the same sex appeal height and frame do and besides the ideal physique is this which takes a year max for tall fags to achieve IMG 4777

How do you go from saying 6’3 is ideal to 6’8 to 6’0 why do you change your mind so much?

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
holy cope 6’3 is peak height

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Cope

Clothes dont matter

youre a loser if you care about cars

you don’t what are you even talking about

At 6’3 that’s seriously not an issue for me and how is that bad people associate you with being athletic

Muscles dont give you the same sex appeal height and frame do and besides the ideal physique is this which takes a year max for tall fags to achieveView attachment 3027650

How do you go from saying 6’3 is ideal to 6’8 to 6’0 why do you change your mind so much?
Those are 99.99th percentile insertions and frame btw. You and nearly every other 6’3 bozo won’t ever get close to this.

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
Those are 99.99th percentile insertions and frame btw. You and nearly every other 6’3 bozo won’t ever get close to this.
My clavs are wider and waist narrower i don’t need muscles I was just showing the ideal muscle mass, also insertions dont matter much

• Ugh..
Reactions: Saint Casanova
My clavs are wider and waist narrower i don’t need muscles, also insertions dont matter much
We’ve all seen your physique and frame bro. No need to lie on a forum where no one cares to make yourself feel better since you and me both know it’s not true.

Sad how people like you are so delusional.

• Ugh..
Reactions: arabcelxxx
We’ve all seen your physique and frame bro. No need to lie on a forum where no one cares to make yourself feel better since you and me both know it’s not true.

Sad how people like you are so delusional.

I respect you buddy boyo, although for me with that height halo this gives me the glorious opportunity to pump and dump prime JB's with daddy issues and the ones the likes it "big".

• JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr