6'0 is TINY in europe! You don't know what height mog means!

givemeheight

givemeheight

Iron
If you never went into a situation like this.
Now, I'm not a manlet (I'm 6'0 barefoot, can easily fraud to 6'2 with Airmax and lifts) but yesterday I just felt TINY.

There were 2 kids before me on the road, they seemed to be like 16-18, hard to say for sure. And while the one guy was around my height (maybe even slightly taller), the other one TOWERED over me and was like 6'10+ easily. He was more than a head taller than me, with a wide frame I kid you not, good, dark hair and he looked kinda good ngl, probably htn - chadlite. I had to walk passed them and he almost ran me over because he didn't see me.

I'm gonna be 25 this year btw. Now, I really consider LL. I don't know how anyone can cope with something like this. It was brutal. People try to cope with 6'10+ mf being skinny and it looks alien and off. No, he literally looked like a greek god compared to me. Like a superhuman invented to destroy pussys. I need like 4-5inches to feel human again.

I was in the lookism/looksmax community 10 years ago already, but was a silent reader. I alway tried to do something about my height. Believe me, it's all cope!

My older brother is 6'3 and he injected HGH when he was younger, but he couldn't get some for me and I wanted to be his height so bad, but just ended up 6'0.

I really can't cope anymore. I did everything, gymmaxxing like crazy, because I was skinny with a tiny neck. I even got some pussies the last years (god bless I'm white with blue eyes and blonde hair and no ethnic). Even had some girls approached me while clubbing etc. Dated a stacy lite last year. But I'm wageslaving right now and my life is still shit. Still living with my parents, because I don't get an appartment in my city. The only thing I can do now is wageslaving, save some money, playing videogames and hope for AGI to takeover and invent nano bots to make me superhuman.

6'0 IS TINY IN EUROPE!

I even dated a stacy till some months ago, before this encounter, but this shit means nothing if you get mogged this hard. Every cell of you body gets sucked out of their masculin energy. It's absolutely over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Clavicular, bloomercel, serialcoper and 4 others
What country is this?

Lol. 6'0 is dwarf height.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Clavicular, bloomercel, serialcoper and 3 others
''Muhhh at least 8'3 or manlet''

Europe male height

Average male height is 5'11 as you see.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, bloomercel, Bars and 4 others
''Muhhh at least 8'3 or manlet''

View attachment 3120545
Average male height is 5'11 as you see.
hahaha nice try, which jew invented this coping map? it is 5'11, because of the oldcels and the immigrants. but believe me, the ethnic germans (which I am) are much taller on average, probably between 6'1 - 6'2.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Messar, bloomercel and 1 other person
I even got some pussies the last years (god bless I'm white with blue eyes and blonde hair and no ethnic)
, the ethnic germans (which I am) are much taller on average
Make up your mind faggot larper, can’t one REAL aryan nigga step foot in this site?? :lul::lul: “im white blond and blue eyed saar no ethnic here!”

Last edited:
“B-but saar.. i was heightmogged by a 7 feet giant once in my lifetime :feelswah:
It was because he almost ran me over. There are a lot of guys you see this tall in big german citys, believe it or not. I worked for an event company in hamburg, and I saw guys way taller than me everyday.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
It was because he almost ran me over. There are a lot of guys you see this tall in big german citys, believe it or not. I worked for an event company in hamburg, and I saw guys way taller than me everyday.
Maybe because youre 6’0 which is average there
To be tall in germany or nordics you need to be over 6’3
You have a good point but complaining about a 6’10 giant heightmogging you sounds wrong

hahaha nice try, which jew invented this coping map? it is 5'11, because of the oldcels and the immigrants. but believe me, the ethnic germans (which I am) are much taller on average, probably between 6'1 - 6'2.
I bet that in countries like Germany and Norway, they have included mostly whites in the survey. It is more common in migrant countries like the US, UK, Australia for ethnics to lower the statistics due to being more cosmopolitan and diverse.

Source: Trust me i have seen 2 dudes taller than me.

Maybe because youre 6’0 which is average there
To be tall in germany or nordics you need to be over 6’3
You have a good point but complaining about a 6’10 giant heightmogging you sounds wrong
it is average because they count the oldcels (which are a lot smaller in general) and the immigrants (turks and arabs, which are 5'8 most of the time). It really feels like the average german guy is around 6'1-6'2, even my older brother is 6'3 and I have a cousin who is like 6'6. I wouldn't say you can't slay with 6'0, you just feel less manly.

• +1
Immigrants have taken over the city, I am 6'2" and I can go months without being height mogged.

• +1
Now, I'm not a manlet (I'm 6'0 barefoot, can easily fraud to 6'2 with Airmax and lifts) but yesterday I just felt TINY.

There were 2 kids before me on the road, they seemed to be like 16-18, hard to say for sure. And while the one guy was around my height (maybe even slightly taller), the other one TOWERED over me and was like 6'10+ easily. He was more than a head taller than me, with a wide frame I kid you not, good, dark hair and he looked kinda good ngl, probably htn - chadlite. I had to walk passed them and he almost ran me over because he didn't see me.

I'm gonna be 25 this year btw. Now, I really consider LL. I don't know how anyone can cope with something like this. It was brutal. People try to cope with 6'10+ mf being skinny and it looks alien and off. No, he literally looked like a greek god compared to me. Like a superhuman invented to destroy pussys. I need like 4-5inches to feel human again.

I was in the lookism/looksmax community 10 years ago already, but was a silent reader. I alway tried to do something about my height. Believe me, it's all cope!

My older brother is 6'3 and he injected HGH when he was younger, but he couldn't get some for me and I wanted to be his height so bad, but just ended up 6'0.

I really can't cope anymore. I did everything, gymmaxxing like crazy, because I was skinny with a tiny neck. I even got some pussies the last years (god bless I'm white with blue eyes and blonde hair and no ethnic). Even had some girls approached me while clubbing etc. Dated a stacy lite last year. But I'm wageslaving right now and my life is still shit. Still living with my parents, because I don't get an appartment in my city. The only thing I can do now is wageslaving, save some money, playing videogames and hope for AGI to takeover and invent nano bots to make me superhuman.

6'0 IS TINY IN EUROPE!

I even dated a stacy till some months ago, before this encounter, but this shit means nothing if you get mogged this hard. Every cell of you body gets sucked out of their masculin energy. It's absolutely over.
You’re actually right its like a warzone everyone is 6’4+ especially the oldcels

I bet that in countries like Germany and Norway, they have included mostly whites in the survey. It is more common in migrant countries like the US, UK, Australia for ethnics to lower the statistics due to being more cosmopolitan and diverse.

Source: Trust me i have seen 2 dudes taller than me.
It depends. The map your showed is from 2019. There are a tons of immigrants in germany since the 2000s, more so since 2015. If you go to köln, hamburg or berlin, you see 80% ethnics in some areas. maybe less in munich and the rural area

Immigrants have taken over the city, I am 6'2" and I can go months without being height mogged.
go to a shopping mall in hamburg and you will get height mogged multiple times within 2 minutes.

• +1
Yep, the only time I get height mogged is by whites. I once went to the Netherlands and I suddenly felt average.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and givemeheight
It depends. The map your showed is from 2019. There are a tons of immigrants in germany since the 2000s, more so since 2015. If you go to köln, hamburg or berlin, you see 80% ethnics in some areas. maybe less in munich and the rural area
I looked at the website of the organization that conducted the research and this data is for men aged 19. So there are no oldcels

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I looked at the website of the organization that conducted the research and this data is for men aged 19. So there are no oldcels
alright then, good to know. still, probably a tons of immigrants who count as "german" because the german gouvernment is handing out citizenships like fucking cookies.

Yep, the only time I get height mogged is by whites. I once went to the Netherlands and I suddenly felt average.
It's so funny. I almost never get height mogged by immigrants, especially if I'm wearing lifts. also you can see the average height goes up if you are in areas where the average income is higher, there are more germans too.

• +1
Reactions: watah and Kudagaisme
You got heightmogged one time who cares

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
Yes, 6'0 is basically average human height in europe. There are also countless foids which are 6'0.

Anyway, I need to mention that I read this part:
I even got some pussies the last years (god bless I'm white with blue eyes and blonde hair and no ethnic). Even had some girls approached me while clubbing etc. Dated a stacy lite last year.
even dated a stacy till some months ago, before this encounter,
Suck my dick you retarded fakecel, sexhaving faggot
4125820 3754664 3428519 7m0lvs

• +1
Went to visit UK and the second I stepped off the plane I got heightmogged by a 5ft11 woman.

• +1
Went to visit UK and the second I stepped off the plane I got heightmogged by a 5ft11 woman.
It's brutal. I probably would get height mogged a lot more by foids if I wouldn't wear lifts.

Suck my dick you retarded fakecel, sexhaving faggot
everybody can get laid in big german citys. I went clubbing to berlin a lot, it's a shithole but you can easily fuck. still, it means nothing, I never had a real relationship, the longest I was with a women was 8 months.

6'0 IS TINY IN EUROPE!

I’m 6’5 and encounter taller people literally daily it’s actually wild AND I’m 6’7 in shoes + insoles

• +1
anyone knows a good LL surgeon in europe, maybe germany?

I'm in Austria rn so maybe not as many tall people as further north but I notice there's alot of tall women. Men too I guess but haven't really paid attention

I'm in Austria rn so maybe not as many tall people as further north but I notice there's alot of tall women. Men too I guess but haven't really paid attention
there are many foids here at 5'10 - 5'11
jfl if you only 1inch taller than your local foids

will abusing 12 IUs of HGH daily for 2 years do anything after 25?