6'0 is TINY in europe! You don't know what height mog means!

Btw if you want to feel super tall geomax to some shithole country where 6’ is gigantic.
I think this guy is just can't measure himself properly, I am 5'11 and people call me 6 feet(182+) all the time, and that's even males.
bro I don't wanna live in curry or riceland
6 feet is pretty tall irl, like John Cena is 183 and never looks small, reacher is 6'2 and that's not much bigger than 183

6 feet is pretty tall irl, like John Cena is 183 and never looks small, reacher is 6'2 and that's not much bigger than 183
If you don't wanna believe come to northern germany
I think this guy is just can't measure himself properly, I am 5'11 and people call me 6 feet(182+) all the time, and that's even males.

. I'm probably one of the most legit 6 feetcels on this platform. almost exact 183cm afternoon/evening height without shoes, socks and without counting hair, measured with a fucking costum rule and a stadiometer in my gym.

everybody exaggerates his height. I tell foids I'm 6'2 and they believe me, no shit sherlock. doesn't matter. Most of the legit 6'3+ guys are claiming 6'5, even my retarded brother is claiming 6'5 and I'm the only one who knows he is a 6'3 flat. It's still what it is.

at this point just go ride his dick , why are tallcels always so damn insecure goddamn

All I can tell you is that my older brother injected HGH when he was 14/15 because he sold drugs for a local hells angel and they gave him tren/test and everything and he gymmaxxed and injected like crazy. guess what? He ended up being 6'3. I don't think it's cope.
How tall are your parents

I’m 6”2 anyways at 15

How tall are your parents
my dad is 176cm and my mum is 1.63. But he is one of the shortest men in my family. I already was around my dad's height when I was 13/14. you have a good chance to end up 6'3 or 6'4 btw

• +1
Reactions: gigell
my dad is 176cm and my mum is 1.63. But he is one of the shortest men in my family. I already was around my dad's height when I was 13/14. you have a good chance to end up 6'3 or 6'4 btw
I wish I was 6”8 , both of my family lines have tall people , my moms side mix of short and tall but my dads have mostly 5”11+

Last month I grew one inch

Idk dude how some become taller than others.

“B-but saar.. i was heightmogged by a 7 feet giant once in my lifetime :feelswah:
niggas get height mogged once by a super tall dude and make threads like this, been seeing this for 5 years on .org

I'm 6"0 and feel extremely average, I constantly get mogged. Every zoomer seems to be my height, its manlet in Germanic countries though.

niggas get height mogged once by a super tall dude and make threads like this, been seeing this for 5 years on .org
it happens quite often. it was just the last straw for me because this fucking youngcel almost ran me over because he didn't even see me. and he was good looking and had a better frame even though I'm gymmaxxed.

broskie im 170 in german speaking region , i get heightmogged by ever third girl
brutal. let us ascend by LL.

its manlet in Germanic countries though
I don't know if I will still be able to slay in 10 years anymore. a german influencer foid even claimed men under 6'1 (185cm) shouldn't even be considered a man

i only came across like 2 people taller then 190 in my life

If you never went into a situation like this.
Now, I'm not a manlet (I'm 6'0 barefoot, can easily fraud to 6'2 with Airmax and lifts) but yesterday I just felt TINY.

There were 2 kids before me on the road, they seemed to be like 16-18, hard to say for sure. And while the one guy was around my height (maybe even slightly taller), the other one TOWERED over me and was like 6'10+ easily. He was more than a head taller than me, with a wide frame I kid you not, good, dark hair and he looked kinda good ngl, probably htn - chadlite. I had to walk passed them and he almost ran me over because he didn't see me.

I'm gonna be 25 this year btw. Now, I really consider LL. I don't know how anyone can cope with something like this. It was brutal. People try to cope with 6'10+ mf being skinny and it looks alien and off. No, he literally looked like a greek god compared to me. Like a superhuman invented to destroy pussys. I need like 4-5inches to feel human again.

I was in the lookism/looksmax community 10 years ago already, but was a silent reader. I alway tried to do something about my height. Believe me, it's all cope!

My older brother is 6'3 and he injected HGH when he was younger, but he couldn't get some for me and I wanted to be his height so bad, but just ended up 6'0.

I really can't cope anymore. I did everything, gymmaxxing like crazy, because I was skinny with a tiny neck. I even got some pussies the last years (god bless I'm white with blue eyes and blonde hair and no ethnic). Even had some girls approached me while clubbing etc. Dated a stacy lite last year. But I'm wageslaving right now and my life is still shit. Still living with my parents, because I don't get an appartment in my city. The only thing I can do now is wageslaving, save some money, playing videogames and hope for AGI to takeover and invent nano bots to make me superhuman.

6'0 IS TINY IN EUROPE!

I even dated a stacy till some months ago, before this encounter, but this shit means nothing if you get mogged this hard. Every cell of you body gets sucked out of their masculin energy. It's absolutely over.
I'm 5'8 time to rope

• JFL
Reactions: givemeheight
I'm 6'1 and in the UK 6ft is mogger height tbh.