6'0 tall at 14 is it over for me?

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

The world’s next Romeo.
I need help ascending my height to 6'5. Is it over for me? Many kid's are my height. I feel insecure about my height. How can I change my asymmetry face as well?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Deleted member 48689
I need help ascending my height to 6'5. Is it over for me? Many kid's are my height. I feel insecure about my height. How can I change my asymmetry face as well?
Lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind and Samsepioler
i can help you for a fee

fuck you man im 5;10 NIGGER

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
BBC genetics

kys

• +1
Reactions: ferfdd
BBC genetics
yeah, alot of black guys hit big growth spurts early, I know a dude thats been 6 foot since he was 13 and is 6'6 now. But another black guy I know was 5'6 and the tallest in middle school but hasn't grown since.

Just from title yes

Is this you on your pfp? Are you really trying to imitate Damian Kater in his prime with this subhuman face
That’s ehren

It's short for black zoomers brotha, 6'5 minimum or nothing

Troll

You wish, this is what this place does to a young impressionable terminally online mind.
Can I pm you my lower third? I am suffering from narrowness.