6'0 to 6'2 is "normal" height

LiteralCaucasian

LiteralCaucasian

Schizo
As we all know, women perceive that all height below 6 feet is subhuman, however that doesn't mean that men above this threshold get treated equally.
I truly believe that the range between 6'0 and 6'2 is the normie height for women.
Only above that are men seen as above average, despite this being incorrect in multiple ways.
>TL;DR
Don't be shorter than 6 feet

I hate imperial units

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 20927, Deleted member 2268 and 12 others
Depends where you live tbh. But yes to modern places like germany and netherlands

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Yerico7, reptiles and 2 others
Depends where you live tbh. But yes to modern places like germany and netherlands
Well I'm in a 2nd world post Soviet country meaning that anybody above the height of 1,80m is seen as desirable, but I think that will soon change as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Yerico7 and SubhumanCurrycel
I’m above 6’1 and I’m still not good enough hate these countries pure due standards of women. And I live there

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23530
I’m above 6’1 and I’m still not good enough hate these countries pure due standards of women. And I live there
Yeah I can relate to that

Depends on where you live

As we all know, women perceive that all height below 6 feet is subhuman, however that doesn't mean that men above this threshold get treated equally.
I truly believe that the range between 6'0 and 6'2 is the normie height for women.
Only above that are men seen as above average, despite this being incorrect in multiple ways.
>TL;DR

I hate imperial units
6'2 is normal height. Anything below it, is manlet tier.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Yerico7, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
maybe in Europe but here in South Africa, 5'9 is seen as "normal"

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and MagaPutinism
>TL;DR

I hate imperial units
Larp, height don't matter

Not true. I live in a nordic country, and at 6.2ft I'm taller than most of the guys here.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, yirma19, looksseg and 7 others
Not true. I live in a nordic country, and at 6.2ft I'm taller than most of the guys here.
Idk it depends, I’d say 6ft is average though here in iceland

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Idk it depends, I’d say 6ft is average though here in iceland
Iceland average is 5.9/180cm. At 6.2ft I'm 188cm which is a notable difference.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Erik-Jón
foids as the dumb beings they are just stablished a round number as threshold for almost any measureable male characteristic because it "sounds better". For height, here in Spain that threshold is 180cm (5'11) and not 183cm (6'), and you start being considered "very tall" from 185cm (6'1) onwards. Most of the time tho what they consider to be 180 is actually 178... I am 190cm (quasi 6'3) and they always assume im 193+

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, looksseg and Elvisandreaa
Iceland average is 5.9/180cm. At 6.2ft I'm 188cm which is a notable difference.
5’9 isn’t 180cm, average height here is more like 5’11 something

True 6’2 pure your like ≈3 ish Inchs above average enough for noticeable difference

Just wear lifts regardless of your height theory.

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer
Larp, height don't matter
No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• +1
Reactions: Decretum1483
yes only if you're 6'2+ can get enough of a boost just with tall shoes
Are you sure? I've never worn one in my life and I don't know how much they'll change my appearance

how tall you are and how frequently do you think you heightmog?
Well I am 1,87m and I MOG infrequently among my peers. I'm not joking this is an issue that's been bothering me. Even this friend of mine has grown about 15cm in 3 years. I'm fourth tallest in my group :feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Well I am 1,87m and I MOG infrequently among my peers. I'm not joking this is an issue that's been bothering me. Even this friend of mine has grown about 15cm in 3 years. I'm fourth tallest in my group :feelsthink:
ahh i see so in your case im afraid lifts are going to be pretty noticeable. Damn man caucasus people do be really built different

I read about you being the 4th tallest in the group many times. So I have to ask how many people are in your group - 20?

5’10 would always be the world ‘normal’ height. At least for a few years now. 6’ in the west is where your slaying starts

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 16133
5’10 would always be the world ‘normal’ height. At least for a few years now. 6’ in the west is where your slaying starts
i feel like 6 foot is decent 6 2 is good and 6 3-6 5+ is ideal

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 23530
Just being yourself is enough

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
How do you know that? I thought they were more noticeable on shorter guys
the degree of noticeability depends mainly on the average height of the people you regularly interact with. In my case, I heightmog pretty consistently on a daily basis so they really wouldn't notice if I were 1 inch taller than usual. In fact, although I've never worn lifts, when i meet with people i don't see regularly they tend to remark how tall i am and if i have grown since the last time we saw eachother

the degree of noticeability depends mainly on the average height of the people you regularly interact with.
Well as I said my friends and acquaintances are are quite tall (the people my age), which means that I shouldn't use lifts are they'd notice immediately
when i meet with people i don't see regularly they tend to remark how tall i am and if i have grown since the last time we saw eachother
Relatable, very relatable

Last edited:
I am 5‘10“ but many people have guessed me at 6‘ or 6‘1“, numbers are so irrelevant tbh. But lets pull a number again: Just be above 5‘8“ and after it, it’s mainly face, even in Germany or NL.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Now tell me that you can pull this LARP off with women

Or be 1,90m and do all of that + with blackjack and hookers
I don’t LARP. First of all no girl asks me about height, since i have a solid face. But yeah one girl asked me last years while standing next to her. I told her to guess it, she said 6‘1“. I told her i am 5‘10“ and she didn’t belived me, jfl. Even two male buddies guessed me at 6‘ or 6‘1“, humans are stupid my friend.
There is a guy i know around my height or maybe 5’11“, but he is claiming 6‘3“. Until now, no one called him out, hahahahahaha

>TL;DR

I hate imperial units
I mean think about all the textbooks and shit where animals are compared to humans
You present just an "average" "ordinary" 6 foot man to see a height comparison. When that's literally top 30-40%

I don't know man. Women treat me well and are constantly asking (How tall are you??) even though I'm only 6'3. I can't imagine 6'1-6'2 being THAT different.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7 and bloomercel
low IQ and everyone lies. When all 5'9" dudes claim 6', people will think 6' looks like 5'9" irl.
Well as I already stated I'm 1,87m and if people are retarded enough to believe these things then I'm 1,92m too

pfff not true normal Height is 6ft6 to 6ft8

under that you are a midget even HS zoomer height MOG you