6'0 to 6'2 is "normal" height

As we all know, women perceive that all height below 6 feet is subhuman, however that doesn't mean that men above this threshold get treated equally.
I truly believe that the range between 6'0 and 6'2 is the normie height for women.
Only above that are men seen as above average, despite this being incorrect in multiple ways.
>TL;DR
Don't be shorter than 6 feet

I hate imperial units
This cuck let toiletd standards brainwash him into thinking it’s a bad height you are a loser who listens to what women say fuck yourself

This cuck let toiletd standards brainwash him into thinking it’s a bad height you are a loser who listens to what women say fuck yourself
>t. didn't even read what I said in OP
Also you're clearly coping.

you are a faggot who is listening to women and their high standards
I am not listening to their standards you halfwit. I am criticizing them for it!
Are you brown or something? Your reading comprehension is nonexistent.

Yeah it sucks being short
For real I nearly roped last week after being mogged by a group of tall HS girls at 6ft4 lol

The tallest guy in my city is 9ft3 btw

I am not listening to their standards you halfwit. I am criticizing them for it!
CDC565BD 0B45 4370 9F60 18F5025A369B

Yeah now don’t try to get out of what you said retard and I am exactly that height still I don’t accept these whores standards like you

There’s a ton shit of brown who life MOG or even IQ MOG you to hell lol. Stay tuned

There’s a ton shit of brown who life MOG or even IQ MOG you to hell
Yeah, there's bound to be a handful who do MOG me in those things. After all, there are ~ 1,500,000,000 of them.

I am 5‘10“ but many people have guessed me at 6‘ or 6‘1“, numbers are so irrelevant tbh. But lets pull a number again: Just be above 5‘8“ and after it, it’s mainly face, even in Germany or NL.
I agree, after a certain height, it's all about face. Being Mega tall, than maybe it's about height again, as in that you appeal to women with height fetish.
Well as I already stated I'm 1,87m and if people are retarded enough to believe these things then I'm 1,92m too
I'm 187 cm also.
irl, I am always in the 80+ percentile with height, in the tallest nation on earth. Online I am probably average height, because dudes lie I guess.

irl, I am always in the 80+ percentile with height, in the tallest nation on earth.
Well, my perception of height is shaped by the people I'm around. I'm around young adults almost all of the time and perhaps that's why I feel """short""" among them (though I never actually feel short, obviously).

Well, my perception of height is shaped by the people I'm around. I'm around young adults almost all of the time and perhaps that's why I feel """short""" among them (though I never actually feel short, obviously).
even among young people. I will be easily 70 percenatile ranges, with muh 187 cm.
And i life in the tallest nation on earth.
Also, most people being taller than me, will be "just" a few cm which is irl not noticeable and you are just at same level height basically.
And than there is like that 5% to maybe 10% (probably less) that is noticeable taller.

187cm vs 190 cm guy. not noticeable difference irl. imo

it's all about face. in those height ranges.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
even among young people. I will be easily 70 percenatile ranges, with muh 187 cm.
Also, most people being taller than me, will be "just" a few cm which is irl not noticeable and you are just at same level height basically.
And than there is like that 5% to maybe 10% (probably less) that is noticeable taller.

Well I know a guy who's (self-reportedly) 1,93m and he's noticeably taller than me. He MOGs everyone in height, but thankfully he's a tard so nobody cares XD

Well I know a guy who's (self-reportedly) 1,93m and he's noticeably taller than me.
6cm = noticeable. for sure. I was talking 2-3 cm ranges, as not noticeable irl much or any
He MOGs everyone in height, but thankfully he's a tard so nobody cares XD
So you are "only" 6 cm shorter than the tallest dude out there, and that height moggs everyone.

Obvioulsy. If you want to be the tallest man in twon. Than being 187cm is not good enough. You need to be like 2 meter plus in general.
If i want to be the tallest guy in town, I need to be probably above 205cm orso.

Just be number 1 guy in town on every possible feature, or else one feels inferior - Theory

anyone who's this height has gotten a "he's not that tall" from foids and people in general

In big cities I notice people are taller on average.

How's so? Perhaps that's due to higher standards of life.
I notice, I live in a small town, I am 5'10" and I think I am taller than 75% of men, If I go to a large city, I notice special younger generation are really tall and I fall probably in 40% of heights.

I notice, I live in a small town, I am 5'10" and I think I am taller than 75% of men, If I go to a large city, I notice special younger generation are really tall and I fall probably in 40% of heights.
You're probably ethnic XD

I have the same experiences at 187cm. I Mog practically all boomers since the average age here is like 43. Then when in school enviroments I'm like at least 2cm taller than 70% of men. 1inch difference is barely noticeably though.Then theres the 6'4+ moggers. I remember every time I get mogged like that.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I have the same experiences at 187cm. I Mog practically all boomers since the average age here is like 43. Then when in school enviroments I'm like at least 2cm taller than 70% of men. 1inch difference is barely noticeably though.Then theres the 6'4+ moggers. I remember every time I get mogged like that.
Let me guess. Eastern Europe?

Let me guess. Eastern Europe?
Finland. Also, 2 times 50 year old average height boomer bosses have said "damn youre tall" within minutes of meeting me.They Dont like losing control. The workers Dont mention this.

Last edited:
That's basically Eastern Europe : D
No but seriously
I HATE BEING THE AVERAGE-TO-SHORT ONE AT SCHOOL
t. shorter than dad by 6cms