60s Gigastacy

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Kraken
Foggs DeGraaf hard
Jean Shrimpton 1965 Images 6 31 Images 7 1 Images 7 2 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and 5'7 zoomer
@InnerVoid @aesthetic beauty

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: InnerVoid and aesthetic beauty
looks like a man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Latinolooksmaxxer, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
holy god

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and murdah
Stacylite

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax
looks like a man
Dude, I understand you saying that to other models, but she genuinely doesn't remind me of a man at all, her eyes are so fucking feminine and her lower third is short

• +1
Reactions: ascension
ltb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax and lemonnz
Dude, I understand you saying that to other models, but she genuinely doesn't remind me of a man at all, her eyes are so fucking feminine and her lower third is short
thats a man

de graaf fogs
IMG 3995

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav, the BULL, ascension and 2 others
still looks good it’s just bad lighting, and girls are able to get away with a little bit of recession
just be white jfl

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Women cannot be Stacy

They are all capped, and all good looking women are the same rating

It's not like men where sharper features etc can make them look better

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whitegymmax and lemonnz
Women cannot be Stacy

They are all capped, and all good looking women are the same rating

It's not like men where sharper features etc can make them look better
just say youre a fag

she has a cleft chin like henry cavill. Extremely masculine feature. upper lip is thin, like a mans
just say you like kids bro jfl

just say youre a fag
There is much more difference between a mtn and chad male than a mtb and "Stacy"
Also, men can have psl appeal to up their rating, whereas these sharp, exotic features on women make them look masculine and putrid

just say you like kids bro jfl
lauren is 26
There is much more difference between a mtn and chad male than a mtb and "Stacy"
Also, men can have psl appeal to up their rating, whereas these sharp, exotic features on women make them look masculine and putrid
de graaf and other models are proof stacies exist, and stacy is just for the upper quartile of women which means they’re mathematically forced to exist
IMG 3999

• Love it
Reactions: infini
lauren is 26

de graaf and other models are proof stacies exist, and stacy is just for the upper quartile of women which means they’re mathematically forced to exist
View attachment 2798887
The point is there is much less difference between them and htb, also the best looking men look objectively better

Also fuck those whores, I prefer a brown eyes, brown hair htb

lauren is 26

View attachment 2798887
she is far from being a stacy objectively speaking

• Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz
DeGraaf is the definition of HTB jfl, going through Instagram I see 15 bitches that look like her, I will never understand the hype
View attachment 2798885View attachment 2798886
Looks the same person
no de graaf has better collegen and ratios, more feminine nose and less recessed. The girl on the left is attractive but de graafs slightly better ratios and colouring are what separate her from htbs and into stacy tier

• JFL
The point is there is much less difference between them and htb, also the best looking men look objectively better

Also fuck those whores, I prefer a brown eyes, brown hair htb
well women fraud with fakeup especially when theyre hideous leading you to believe the average girl looks similar to a stacy. and mens genes are more diverse when it comes to iq but possibly even looks but id say reason 1 is more likely the reason

no de graaf has better collegen and ratios, more feminine nose and less recessed. The girl on the left is attractive but de graafs slightly better ratios and colouring are what separate her from htbs and into stacy tier
how are her proportions objectively incredible? she has a terrible jaw, nose to mouth ratio is also bad, her nose is very bulbous at the tip, which takes away from her femininity
Images 7 6
In fact the only reason why she is a model is her cheekbones which are decent, similar to Leon Dame, You can't put her and Natalie Portman(solid stacy) in the same category

Why do women in the last look more masculine?

how are her proportions objectively incredible? she has a terrible jaw, nose to mouth ratio is also bad, her nose is very bulbous at the tip, which takes away from her femininity
View attachment 2798899
In fact the only reason why she is a model is her cheekbones which are decent, similar to Leon Dame, You can't put her and Natalie Portman(solid stacy) in the same category
Shes pretty neotenous, JBpill halo (despite already being in her mid 20s she looks like a HS foid)
id say stacylite

• +1
Anita ekberg remains unfoggable to this day

• Love it
View attachment 2798899

those things you pointed as flaws actually halo her due to them being neotenous features
and the rarer type of neotenia, in which she looks like the skinny teen foids and not the chubby-faced teens (mainly because of her jaw x cheekbones combo)