6'1 barefoot is insanely good height

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
I am 186 cm, this whole time I thought I was 188 cm, prolly cause I am with shoes. So i am a 6'1 guy. I THOUGHT i was 6'3. I made my mom measure me, I legit started screaming at her. I was like fuck no you are DOING IT WORNG! but.. she was right. i am 186 cm, didn't grow a single cm since 14 yeasr old. the doctors told me i would be 6'5 at least. they lied. but now got me thinking, i literallty heihgt mog 95% of guys i seeIRL IT'S INSANE. it's rare for me to see a gguy as tall as me, let alone one taller, when one really is taller and not the same height or aroundthe same where u can't tell, they are usually really tall like 6'5 or something. girls call me tall, guys call me tall, used to get a lot more comments at 14 but didn't grow since then so now it's not impressive but it'sstill CONSIDERED TALL. I AM A TALL MAN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Mewton, Pandora and 10 others
congrats?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Mewton, Pandora and 11 others
who cares fuck off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Mewton, Aesthetic.pilled and 10 others
Avg in America

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, 케이제이, LooksThinker and 5 others
Yes, you‘re tall

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 34058 and StraightHeadJames
Yeah people need to realize what these numbers they're spouting represent
In my current position I dont recognize 6'1 guys as being that tall since I can no longer calculate how many guys they heightmog (unless I was to walk around with a 6'1 guy at a festival) but when I was 6'1 myself I seen it as a very solid height in a country where average man is 5'10

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Clark69, Kamui and 2 others
Yeah we get it

• +1
Reactions: cadee
Ropefuel for us manlets

I am 186 cm, this whole time I thought I was 188 cm, prolly cause I am with shoes. So i am a 6'1 guy. I THOUGHT i was 6'3. I made my mom measure me, I legit started screaming at her. I was like fuck no you are DOING IT WORNG! but.. she was right. i am 186 cm, didn't grow a single cm since 14 yeasr old. the doctors told me i would be 6'5 at least. they lied. but now got me thinking, i literallty heihgt mog 95% of guys i seeIRL IT'S INSANE. it's rare for me to see a gguy as tall as me, let alone one taller, when one really is taller and not the same height or aroundthe same where u can't tell, they are usually really tall like 6'5 or something. girls call me tall, guys call me tall, used to get a lot more comments at 14 but didn't grow since then so now it's not impressive but it'sstill CONSIDERED TALL. I AM A TALL MAN
Ropefuel for 5’10 manlets (me)

Why were you predicted to be 6'5 how tall are your parents? I'm 6'1 or like 187 I'm the morning and personally I feel like an uber manlet, explain please. The most I get from women is "oh you're quite tall" or some small social halo. Please elaborate faggot.

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
I'm a legit barefoot 187cm, morning height 188 and I'm considered tall by people in dinaric alps, that should tell you something about height inflation.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, borismonster and StraightHeadJames
Nigga don’t scream at ur mom she’s doing u a favour

I swear niggas nowadays treat their parents like slaves

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Aesthetic.pilled, borismonster and 14 others
Im 6’1 in lifts + shoes, am I an honorary 6’1?

way too many punks disrespecting their parents. should be belted until there's etches tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled, Pandora, Lynxress and 4 others
way too many punks disrespecting their parents. should be belted until there's etches tbh
It depends . Your parents can indeed be retarded and a bad influence

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920
You'd be 5ft on your knees anyway lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, PsychoDsk, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
avg height gonna get heightmogged alot in public.

Cope in Mumbai average zoomer is 6'3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, based_pakichad421 and med

he blames his mom for ruining his genes

Does anyone know why so many niggas cap out at 186cm? It seems to be some hardcap for height with so many men.

Does anyone know why so many niggas cap out at 186cm? It seems to be some hardcap for height with so many men.
over 6'2 is quite tall and not good overall for hunting , hiding etc . your posture will be fucked
6'1-6'2 is perfect imo but i still wont wanna reduce my height as a 192cm cel.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me
Why were you predicted to be 6'5 how tall are your parents? I'm 6'1 or like 187 I'm the morning and personally I feel like an uber manlet, explain please. The most I get from women is "oh you're quite tall" or some small social halo. Please elaborate faggot.
cuz i was my full height at 14 lmao. but i din't even have ball hairs back then. weird shit bro didn't grow a cm since then.

stop being such a whiney bitch about 6'1

Good day to be 6'3

Average wyboi

All of my white friends I knew growing up used to dog on their parents and treat them like shit it was crazy to me lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Where do you live nigga? I live in bongistan abs don't feel tall at all among young people.

this tells u the amount of 5ft10 faggots larping as 6ft i swear to god hieght inflation is fucking us up

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Height is good but not everything. I see a lot of manlets with gfs. Maybe the girls think they cant get a better one. The manlet wont cheat on them either.

i live in fucking germany lmao
Damn. I have really shitty spacial awareness so I probably do mog most men in on the streets, sometimes I see lanklets and ogres but it's rare. Personally I fucking hate being 6'1, it's a tall height but you have no stature which has made me a lanklet and I feel a bit too short.

Last edited:
Damn. I have really shitty spacial awareness so I probably do mog most men in on the streets, sometimes I see lanklets and ogres but it's rare. Personally I fucking hate being 6'1, it's a tall height but you have no stature which has made me a lanklet and I feel a buy too short.
i know what u mean i wear nike tns so im at least like 6'2 outside tbh. im a lanklet too.
im almost 19 years old and still look 14 years old.
im saving up money and as soon as i turn 19 im blasting test to try to save my frame lmao.

im cooked

i know what u mean i wear nike tns so im at least like 6'2 outside tbh. im a lanklet too.
im almost 19 years old and still look 14 years old.
im saving up money and as soon as i turn 19 im blasting test to try to save my frame lmao.

im cooked
You just need to fill out, get lots of muscle and keep a decent bf percentage. I'm too lazy to gymcel so I will continue to enjoy rotting/being a lanklet.

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
You just need to fill out, get lots of muscle and keep a decent bf percentage. I'm too lazy to gymcel so I will continue to enjoy rotting/being a lanklet.
i need to take steroids

Yes
The most brutal pill to swallow is most men do not even touch the 6ft mark if they measure themselves honestly

And here i am 186-187 encountering almost 50 percent of 18-25 year boy same height or sometimes even taller than me in my small north indian city ,fuck this shit ,