6’1 BBC Dating App results

actually, they dont need to hide the fucking fat
there are guys out there, they would fuck a landwhale man and thats why 3/10 or 4/10 fat bitches think they are 8/10 or 10/10
its just disgusting man..... i hate those narcissistic fat bitches

and OP; all of them on the pictures are FAT and have tons of make up...... you know it; to much make up = ugly face

get a woman like this

View attachment 1635658

or this

View attachment 1635660 (joking lol)

or this

View attachment 1635661

or this

View attachment 1635662

or this

View attachment 1635664
I think that the problem with Tinder and dating apps in general is that the women on there tend to be very fat on average and not very good looking but they are great at hiding it so that when you meet them in real life, they look worse than their profile.

The best way to meet hot women outside of social circles is to go to bars and clubs, that is usually where they go. Most of them don't use dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
No, I live in Canada but the situation I was talking about applies to all first world countries. Getting married in the west is a bad deal, but getting married in a country like Thailand that is still very patriarchal may not be a bad deal as long as the woman doesn't use you to become a citizen of a first world country. In other words, if you get married to a woman in Thailand or China, you have to live in her home country, otherwise she will transform into a western woman, and it will be worse than if you had married a western woman.
US and Canada is way more fucked than Europe. They are a decade ahead. Iaagree that its fucked up but having no children really isn't an option

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
US and Canada is way more fucked than Europe. They are a decade ahead. Iaagree that its fucked up but having no children really isn't an option
Having children doesn't make your life better, it makes you more poor both in money and in time, you can no longer do the hobbies and interests that you like and you have to sacrifice everything to the family, only to get cheated on and lose your kids through a nasty divorce, so no thank you.

And let's not forget the fact that women tend to get fat after getting married because they know that you can't threaten to leave them.
And on top of that, they will get even fatter for every child that they have, and no I don't mean when they are pregnant, I mean afterwards and they will use the excuse that their metabolism is slower, which is complete bullshit and they know it.

If you stay single, you can keep having sex with beautiful women and even if you are 40, you can still have sex with 25-30 year olds, and if you are 50, you can still have sex with women who are in their 30s. By the time you reach 60, you won't really care about getting laid a lot but if you still do, if you look young, you will have the same options as when you were 50, and at 70, you really won't care about getting laid.

Or if you really care about being in a relationship, you can reap the benefits by avoiding marriage, not having kids and only staying with women who take care of themselves and who treat you well. This is what I am going to do.

I think that the problem with Tinder and dating apps in general is that the women on there tend to be very fat on average and not very good looking but they are great at hiding it so that when you meet them in real life, they look worse than their profile.

The best way to meet hot women outside of social circles is to go to bars and clubs, that is usually where they go. Most of them don't use dating apps.
absolutely.. all women fraud their pictures to oblivion
its easy, cost nothing and the difference is huge
but i dont understand when a girl fraud her pic extremely and i wonder what they think will happen on the date?
i mean obviously the guy will see her true ugly face.. yes, she can cover up something a lil bit with make up but not as like the filters on the pictures... maybe as we now men, the guy will fuck her despite it.. but its really waste of time for the men and women.. i would surely reject her if she would be too fat.. its just gross

Bars/Clubs = the best options