6'1 chadlite cold approaches sloots

He's just doing a weird face in that picture. He has a good eye area, a short midface and the lower third doesn't look bad. Those 3 are the most important things so he definitely does not look like shit
his face looks like the average NT guy + lean + tall.

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Which part of europe? Where I live they are quite short. I'm 5'10 and giga height mog most of them.
you cant be 5´10 and gigaheight mog women in Europe, maybe where you live are ethnicels. which part you are from, I am sorry I cant disclose myself.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 10536
This guy does everything right that the cyclist did bad. He has good subcommunications(voice, eye contact, demeanor, calmness), confident, non-creepy, non-autistic, 6'5, socially calibrated etc.

JFL at approaching women if you aren't in the top 20% of looks, or top 10% in terms of subcommunictions and social calibration. You'll be immediately labelled as a creep and your attention will be perspecived as harrassment.
May I add 2 more aspect difference.

The cyslist dude:
* looked like he just got out of gym without taking a shower. Untidy.
* wore the most awefull type of clothes possible.

This OP dude. Looks well groomed, haircut, shower etc.
Plus is sense of dress and style is good. Above average at minimum.

To ADD.
This uncut is better representation then the highlights/good ones compilation in OP.

May I also get a shout-out for homeless Joe his game. Sick game..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: far336
That guy lucked out so hard he's born with that phenotype as a Mexican lmao. He gets salty when people think he's not Mexican.

worthy bump

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
jfl at all of you underrating him
he has lots of rare features like cleft chin and sharp canines
plus unique pheno
Yall onesighted as shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107 and Need2Ascend
This is the minimum looks requirement you need in order to get a positive response from most women. Even a lean physique is enough

what is this guy height and weight? is he 6'1?

honestly think it depends alot on where you live. people in the US are alot more open to conversation with random people compared to lots of other places. he could not have done that video where I live.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
This is the minimum looks requirement you need in order to get a positive response from most women. Even a lean physique is enough

no way he’s just 6’1 he looks atleast 6’5

he’s also like mtn-htn imo

9/10 apparently

Lifefuel I nearly mog him

I want to see a ugly short looksmaxed ethnic picking up girls with sucess

This guy is noticeably above average overall. He’s tall, ethnic yet looks white with a unique twist, smooth and confident personality/mannerisms/voice, great subliminals, etc. Just because his side profile is subpar doesn’t magically mean he’s not a chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, ChestBrah and Deleted member 10107
bump for the unaware

I can guarantee that the boyfriend was not as decent looking as the guy approaching. If women can do better, they will
I see this all the time at the gym shit is disgusting lmao

• +1
Reactions: ChestBrah
The guy is tall, has at least average if not above average face, and is very smooth. People like to pretend that it's all about looks, but in reality, confidence matters. Imagine that same guy being an autist with an insecure voice, weak eye contact, and bad posture. I think that after certain looks threshold confidence/body language is at least somewhat important unless you really are top tier male model (and they usually are confident, because they know that a lot of women like them).

A lot of these "pick up" artists have been exposed as using paid actors, even when the videos look very natural.

Also he approaches non moving targets, so it would be more awkward for them to run away. Numbers don't mean too much, many women will give numbers to get guys to leave them alone if they some how get trapped in conversation with a guy.

I doubt this guy gets laid very often.

Also he approaches non moving targets, so it would be more awkward for them to run away. Numbers don't mean too much, many women will give numbers to get guys to leave them alone if they some how get trapped in conversation with a guy.
Bullshit, he approaches moving targets as well.

3:00 chad confident

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, ChestBrah and Deleted member 5746
Bullshit, he approaches moving targets as well.

3:00 chad confident

Oh ok. That was a pretty good approach.

Honestly if you approach a woman with head phones acting like you're asking a question, she takes them off and has already committed too much visible reaction to ignore you at that point (a woman's default strategy). Most of the moving target's I've been able to stop have had headphones, for this reason.

I wouldn't be surprised if all of these numbers turned into flakes, but maybe not. He looks old and sickly to me and not very attractive, with a huge mouth breathing overbite but then again I'm not a girl... so who knows... maybe girls find him attractive, but they also may just be playing along until he leaves them alone.

Or he could be getting haloed by his chad voice, shirt, and hair cut while they're in a higher stress socially uncomfortable situation, just long enough to get the number; and they later realize on the date that he's not attractive at all. A lot of possibilities.

• Ugh..
Reactions: klamus
Most of these numbers are flakes

I cringed when I saw his face

i feel useless when i watch this

do you guys realize that when you run a youtube channel you can't just secretly film people as the main film object and then put it on uncensored without their agreement?
anyways, hair, height and skin are more important irl than bones. you have to have no failo and check all boxes (6´0, nw2 at most, white, non giga recessed, non acne cel etc.). no failos is more important than real halos

He is tall.. but average face..also being social does help

do you guys realize that when you run a youtube channel you can't just secretly film people as the main film object and then put it on uncensored without their agreement?
anyways, hair, height and skin are more important irl than bones. you have to have no failo and check all boxes (6´0, nw2 at most, white, non giga recessed, non acne cel etc.). no failos is more important than real halos
He is tall.. but average face..also being social does help
The Uncut videos in later posts, are better representation. He gets ignored, rejected, etc.. 75+% of the time.
That's normal though.

he looks good in face and heigt and talking.
his biggest failo is being a frameless skinny guy with small muscle

Last edited:
he is 6'1.5 - 6'2

or 187 cm max

Watch this one that I timestamped:

Most people who would've given up after she says 'What??'💀 and 'I dont know you.' in that tone as if she's really rejecting him.

This guy knows its a shit test even when girls reject you, so he plows right through it keeping the same energy, then instantly she lights up again because of that.

Take notes

Dude its totally scripted. Do you still believe youtube shits? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11295
his jaw is too poor for "chad"

Just be tall theory proved again.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 10987
your best thread chestbrah, das it mane

have some measly reps

First girl look nice

• +1
Reactions: ChestBrah
mirin thread opie

good dave job man