6'1 is so fuckin tall for a girl

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
Saw a 6'1 bitch and she lowkey looked like a giraffe tbh and to make things worse she was fat too lol...
5'10 is the highest you should go for your compatibility and having mogger kids.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Dr. Mog, Deleted member 29581 and 5 others
It feels like they are taller than they are due to your mind not being used to being close in height to foids

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I agree but
ED5E8CF4 DFB8 4241 A543 2EAAC941225C

Yeah there’s a 6ft2 foid at my school and she stands out more than the guys who even heightmog her

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and 5.5psl
Op is coping he got mogged

• JFL
Now imagine seeing a 6'7 foid during a casual walk in the city, happened to me in June

• JFL
the girl with the best ass i seen irl was 5'11

• +1
i noticed if theyre 5'11+ they're almost always so fucking wide and zero appeal body, my cousin has a beautiful face but an ugly body cus shes around 6 foot

• +1
imagine being a girl and 6'2 jfl

• +1
Reactions: seanv and 5.5psl
Op is coping he got mogged
Nope I mogged her but she looked repulsive. I won't have kids with 5'10+ foids as it's not all about having mogger kids but a good compatible couple too.
Now imagine seeing a 6'7 foid during a casual walk in the city, happened to me in June
Seeing a 6'7 foid is as rare as getting struck by lightning
the girl with the best ass i seen irl was 5'11
It's usually 5'10 which is the limit beyond that girls just throw away everything as their shoulders start to become way more broader and start to get the "manly" appearance which looks gross tbh.
Although yes 5'11 with a hot hourglass body is hot af.

Saw a 6'1 bitch and she lowkey looked like a giraffe tbh and to make things worse she was fat too lol...
5'10 is the highest you should go for your compatibility and having mogger kids.
Would unironically produce mogger sons. And for the body she just has to lose weight and maybe get implants

Nope I mogged her but she looked repulsive. I won't have kids with 5'10+ foids as it's not all about having mogger kids but a good compatible couple too.

Seeing a 6'7 foid is as rare as getting struck by lightning

It's usually 5'10 which is the limit beyond that girls just throw away everything as their shoulders start to become way more broader and start to get the "manly" appearance which looks gross tbh.
Although yes 5'11 with a hot hourglass body is hot af.
I have been struck by lightning and the tallest I have ever seen is 6'3

i have 2 different neighbors with girls that are 6'3 to 6'6 their brother is like 6'8

There is this girl who is amazing only problem is she is 1-2 inches taller than me, i’m 6ft- 6ft 1, and even though she’s a signed model it looked weird looking up to her when talking