6'1 LTN BLACK CLUBBING TALES

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Life is a Game
I moved into university yesterday which was Saturday at 2pm after doing nothing for four hours i come across my flatmate and he invites me out for Pre's I was mirin how this nigga had already made friends.
Pre's start at 8pm theres about 14 of us in the room 3 second years who failed to pick up any of the first year girls 2 of the 3 had tats JFL and the giga manlet had both tats and was gymmaxing. Let me tell you how bad this giga manlet was trying to get the girls.

We were sitting round the table and he kept eyeing up this turkish chick next to me idk if it was an accident but he spills a drink over her and immediately offers to take her to his room to help her cleanup :lul::lul::lul:. Ofc she rejected his advances and all the girls caught on to what type of guy he is. After he did this and got rejected he just laid on the couch all quiet JFL.

Pre's are over its time to go out clubbing half the group flakes my flatmate immediately ditches me to go catch a taxi with these 2 blonde mtbs its fine I catch a ride there by myself. Holy shit I hated it the entire place was white I felt so out of place and there was so many fucking upper mtns and low htns imagine a bunch of @Clavicular with better hair and non brachycephalic facial index luckily though it seemed like none of these guys were gym maxxed so 0 sex appeal. Average guy was also like fucking 5’10 unlike in Birmingham where the ethnics bring the average height significantly.

There was one person that stood out completely though it was this 6’5 Lucas Bergvall look alike he wore a black top and black jeans majority of people in the line were overdressed in some way but this nigga wore the most casual shit cus he knows he mogs. The 2 girls I was in line with immediately stared him down. He went to the back of the line and got swarmed by his male friends who were jestering for him :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, ShowerMaxxing, EdgyFashionist and 5 others
No slay tales? Guess BBC halo ain't that strong in the UK

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, psychomandible, DarkAscender and 2 others
This nigga @Clavicular got everyone wanting to make bum ass slay threads. Fuck sake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, EdgyFashionist, Clavicular and 7 others
This nigga @Clavicular got everyone wanting to make bum ass slay threads. Fuck sake
this sisnt even a slay thread i got kicked before even entering the club im just documenting my days at uni

Idc if people read it or not just something to look back on when I ascend

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, tombradylover and Sub5kang
this sisnt even a slay thread i got kicked before even entering the club im just documenting my days at uni

Idc if people read it or not just something to look back on when I ascend
My fault I didn’t even read this shit

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Pre's suck cause its easy to get shitfaced and you won't be able to spit game. You're actually quite lucky, I think I would do better in the UK. The girls there seem easier. Mfs in the Netherlands are freakishly tall especially in clubs.. So I'll prob wear shoe lifts like 5cm or less so ppl don't catch on

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Tbh its good, when I look at older posts from certain users. The forum had a diff aura. It was never meant to be another .is right??

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, UrGirlsMcm and tombradylover
Tbh its good, when I look at older posts from certain users. The forum had a diff aura. It was never meant to be another .is right??
Yea but too many ppl larp it ruined that shit for me. Now every time I see a “slay” thread I just assume it’s schizo ramblings it’s just kinda annoying.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and UrGirlsMcm
Yea but too many ppl larp it ruined that shit for me. Now every time I see a “slay” thread I just assume it’s schizo ramblings it’s just kinda annoying.
Agreed, but its always a banger thread when theres actual proof

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, UrGirlsMcm and tombradylover