I was on a flight with Elias De Poot

Also is op even being legit has anyone zoomed into the video or looked up what de poot has been doing to see if it matches with what he said

Op says a selfie is "against his ideals"? How convenient :feelskek:
Over if you think I would lie about this. But if someone can confirm he was in Morocco 2 days ago that would be great.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PsychoH, LampPostPrime and Gengar
Also is op even being legit has anyone zoomed into the video or looked up what de poot has been doing to see if it matches with what he said

Op says a selfie is "against his ideals"? How convenient :feelskek:
OP is legit.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and LampPostPrime
You can tell from his gait that he's not NT at all.
He looked a bit awkward at the passport control to be honest. But he was NT with his friends.
He has adhd, ocd, autism, and bipolar at the same time. He's definitely planning to go ER on Moroccans for ruining the Netherlands
*Belgium

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Xangsane, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
He looked a bit awkward at the passport control to be honest. But he was NT with his friends.

*Belgium
Makes sense. :ogre: I did think at first that you were sitting next to him in the plane.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, horizontallytall and emeraldglass
Makes sense. :ogre: I did think at first that you were sitting next to him in the plane.
I initially had a seat near him, but I switched with someone before he boarded the plane. If I had stayed close to him, I might have snapped a pic.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Xangsane and Gengar
I initially had a seat near him, but I switched with someone before he boarded the plane. If I had stayed close to him, I might have snapped a pic.
I wouldn't have done that if I were you. Imagine if you were to leave the flash on by accident. :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, truthhurts and emeraldglass
Two days ago, I was on a flight to Morocco, sitting in the front row, waiting for takeoff while passengers kept boarding. Then a guy came in with a girl, and as I looked at him, I felt like I’d seen him somewhere before. He had a hoodie on, but when he took it off, it took me a few seconds to realize who he was—it was Elias De Poot. At first, I thought I was mistaken, but when we landed, I saw him leave the plane and confirmed it was really him.

I took a quick video.
View attachment 3157765

He is the tall guy with the black shirt on.
View attachment 3157768

A few minutes later, I found myself about 4 meters behind him at the passport control gate. This gave me a good chance to observe him closely. He was wearing work shoes, some kind of work pants, and a black long sleeve t shirt with a dark blue hue. I'm 6 feet 1, and he was definitely a bit taller than me.

I would say he was definitely around 6 feet 3 or 6 feet 3.5, certainly in that range. He was one of the tallest in the room, except for a few other Moroccans, some of whom were even taller than him. I got a good look at his features, and now I understand why people often see him as having a dark triad loom. He has absurdly long, thin eyebrows with a pronounced positive tilt and seems to have a constant frown. He has a strong lower third and a wide mouth. His hair isn't black, I’d say it's more of a dark brown. He’s of medium build, maybe slightly on the thinner side, with his hair styled just like in the video. He also had three round earrings in his left ear.

He was with two low mtb’s and one low mtn, whom he completely mogged. The only area where the guy mogged him was muscle mass, and even then, it wasn’t particularly impressive.

I’ve never seen this guy smile in any picture, but at the airport, he was smiling a lot. When he smiles, that dark triad vibe completely disappears. Honestly, he seemed like a nice guy, not difficult or arrogant at all. I wanted to take a candid photo of him, but since you’re not allowed to take pictures at security, and there were people behind me, I didn’t want to seem weird by snapping photos of strangers, so I decided against it. After security, I ran into him and his group at baggage claim. He was carrying a bag, and something was sticking out of it, maybe a surfboard or something else. He might have come for a sport or some other activity, I think.

Overall, I’d rate him a 5.75 PSL, and honestly, he’s overrated here. If I didn’t know him from the forums, I wouldn’t have noticed him on the plane or at the airport, nothing that stands out. He has that model look and a bit of a dark triad vibe when he frowns in photos, but he’s just above average and nothing more than that.

I also forgot to mention that he was flying low budget. He’s probably like me and doesn’t care about luxury flights for short trips, or maybe male modeling just doesn’t pay that well.

@TechnoBoss @0hMan
Mirin
The reason I've got into bp culture was when I met Jordan Barrett and I googled his name

But I actually talked to him and not only looked, and he definitely stood out for sure

He asked for directions in the metro and after I answered I told him he looks like a model and he said he already is and his name is Jordan Barret

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, rgvmogger07, LampPostPrime and 4 others
I wouldn't have done that if I were you. Imagine if you were to leave the flash on by accident. :ogre:
That would be shame level infinity. I’d turn into Bin Laden and crash the plane in Minecraft just to save myself from the embarrassment.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, PsychoDsk, truthhurts and 1 other person
Mirin
The reason I've got into bp culture was when I met Jordan Barrett and I googled his name

But I actually talked to him and not only looked, and he definitely stood out for sure

He asked for directions in the metro and after I answered I told him he looks like a model and he said he already is and his name is Jordan Barret
Crazy how life works. But Barrett is extreme NT, talking with him would be very easy.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and truthhurts
That would be shame level infinity. I’d turn into Bin Laden and crash the plane in Minecraft just to save myself from the embarrassment.
Bhai nooooooo. :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, truthhurts and emeraldglass
Not before we meet. :feelswhy::feelswhy:
I would turn the plane and pick you up, our first meeting would also be our last and it would end with a bang.

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Gengar
Two days ago, I was on a flight to Morocco, sitting in the front row, waiting for takeoff while passengers kept boarding. Then a guy came in with a girl, and as I looked at him, I felt like I’d seen him somewhere before. He had a hoodie on, but when he took it off, it took me a few seconds to realize who he was—it was Elias De Poot. At first, I thought I was mistaken, but when we landed, I saw him leave the plane and confirmed it was really him.

I took a quick video.
View attachment 3157765

View attachment 3157768

A few minutes later, I found myself about 4 meters behind him at the passport control gate. This gave me a good chance to observe him closely. He was wearing work shoes, some kind of work pants, and a black long sleeve t shirt with a dark blue hue. I'm 6 feet 1, and he was definitely a bit taller than me.

I would say he was definitely around 6 feet 3 or 6 feet 3.5, certainly in that range. He was one of the tallest in the room, except for a few other Moroccans, some of whom were even taller than him. I got a good look at his features, and now I understand why people often see him as having a dark triad loom. He has absurdly long, thin eyebrows with a pronounced positive tilt and seems to have a constant frown. He has a strong lower third and a wide mouth. His hair isn't black, I’d say it's more of a dark brown. He’s of medium build, maybe slightly on the thinner side, with his hair styled just like in the video. He also had three round earrings in his left ear.

He was with two low mtb’s and one low mtn, whom he completely mogged. The only area where the guy mogged him was muscle mass, and even then, it wasn’t particularly impressive.

I’ve never seen this guy smile in any picture, but at the airport, he was smiling a lot. When he smiles, that dark triad vibe completely disappears. Honestly, he seemed like a nice guy, not difficult or arrogant at all. I wanted to take a candid photo of him, but since you’re not allowed to take pictures at security, and there were people behind me, I didn’t want to seem weird by snapping photos of strangers, so I decided against it. After security, I ran into him and his group at baggage claim. He was carrying a bag, and something was sticking out of it, maybe a surfboard or something else. He might have come for a sport or some other activity, I think.

Overall, I’d rate him a 5.75 PSL, and honestly, he’s overrated here. If I didn’t know him from the forums, I wouldn’t have noticed him on the plane or at the airport, nothing that stands out. He has that model look and a bit of a dark triad vibe when he frowns in photos, but he’s just above average and nothing more than that.

I also forgot to mention that he was flying low budget. He’s probably like me and doesn’t care about luxury flights for short trips, or maybe male modeling just doesn’t pay that well.

@TechnoBoss @0hMan
5.75 psl is a crazy underrate ngl... You are basically implying that he is low/mid chadlite. Meanwhile he has arguably top 1/3 eye area. And arguably top 1/2 nose.
If you talk about him having low appeal, i agree on that. But objectively based on ratios he is way higher on psl scale. And he is most certainly not low/mid chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, j05, PsychoH and 2 others
5.75 psl is a crazy underrate ngl... You are basically implying that he is low/mid chadlite. Meanwhile he has arguably top 1/3 eye area. And arguably top 1/2 nose.
If you talk about him having low appeal, i agree on that. But objectively based on ratios he is way higher on psl scale. And he is most certainly not low/mid chadlite.
I see what you mean, but the striking features in his pictures don’t really translate to real life. You don’t notice the hollow cheeks, and his eyes are so narrow they don’t stand out. The only things that stood out were his eyebrows, mouth, and chin. In real life he really does only look like a chadlite.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, Art of Pattinson, truthhurts and 1 other person
I see what you mean, but the striking features in his pictures don’t really translate to real life. You don’t notice the hollow cheeks, and his eyes are so narrow they don’t stand out. The only things that stood out were his eyebrows, mouth, and chin. In real life he really does only look like a chadlite.
Wdym so narrow, do his eyes look small or big irl

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Wdym so narrow, do his eyes look small or big irl
Small, even though they are hunter eyes, they are not noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I would turn the plane and pick you up, our first meeting would also be our last and it would end with a bang.
Now that sounds like a good plan. :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and emeraldglass
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Gengar
Then why do they look wide asl in photos
They're wide, but still small in size. Something can be horizontally wide but still compact overall.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Why did you swap

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

@TechnoBoss @0hMan

I’ve ran into few models and PSL gods in public.

Josh Mcgregor was the most recent, mogs irl as much as in photos but but isn’t mindblowing or awe inspiring in person, just looks like a run of the mill healthy jock you would see in an American high school or college movie. Definitely attractive and could probably take your girl but his appearance is more DOM than beautiful, atleast from 15 feet away. His facial features cast a lot of shadows on his face due to thick bones.

Theory: Humans peak at around 6PSL but some manage to exceed this cap simply thanks to how different their bones look on video compared normal people and also due to potential frauding, makeup and model/movie settings and lighting

@forevergymcelling has seen a few known moggers in public and said Arno looked like nothing special
Random no name Chads you see in public once in a blue moon are on par with or sometimes mog PSL Gods theory

• +1
Reactions: Jockey67, forevergymcelling, gookcelriceR and 4 others
Why did you swap
I don’t like sitting in the middle. The guy had a front row seat, and I was stuck between his family, so we switched now I get the front window seat, and he gets to sit with his family.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Xangsane
Theory: Humans peak at around 6PSL but some manage to exceed this cap simply thanks to how different their bones look on video compared normal people and also due to potential frauding, makeup and model/movie settings and lighting

@forevergymcelling has seen a few known moggers in public and said Arno looked like nothing special
Random no name Chads you see in public once in a blue moon are on par with or sometimes mog PSL Gods theory
Looks plausible to me.

De poot is really cute I don't understand why they attributed the school shooter meme to him
Elias de Poot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, PsychoH, Art of Pattinson and 4 others
should have snapped a pic

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and emeraldglass
Mirin

🧢

I took a quick video.
View attachment 3157765

View attachment 3157768

@TechnoBoss @0hMan
Damn mirin hard

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Check his ig @emeraldglass Eliasdpoot
He put some pics on there looks like Morocco it was really him
Yeah, those 2 women in his story are the women in the video I took.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
no. because you have high inhibition to take a picture with someone. jfl at u
JFL at you, bro. You’re linking pride to high inhibitions. Why should I take a picture with another man who shits and eats like I do? I don’t even take pictures with my bros, let alone go up to another man and beg for a picture just to be associated with him and give him an ego boost. Some guys on this forum are such wimps for real.

JFL at you, bro. You’re linking pride to high inhibitions. Why should I take a picture with another man who shits and eats like I do? I don’t even take pictures with my bros, let alone go up to another man and beg for a picture just to be associated with him and give him an ego boost. Some guys on this forum are such wimps for real.
you should have taken the picture because you are making a fucking thread in a incel forum talking about how the fabulous, tall and dark triad elias de poot was in the same plane as you. but, no, you have pride

lmao:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: BimaxLaser
you should have taken the picture because you are making a fucking thread in a incel forum talking about how the fabulous, tall and dark triad elias de poot was in the same plane as you. but, no, you have pride

lmao:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
You need glasses, bro. I took a video. I’m not going to go any further out of my way to prove to you or anyone else that I’ve seen the guy.

Just accept you got mogged to hell little bro, if i saw s guy of this tier i wouldn't cope ever, i will just accept he looks insane and he mogs hard

Because of the way you write i see you have a high ego so that's the reason you are underrating the guy :feelskek::feelskek: what a cuck

Fucking subhuman can't take mog and come here to cope

Just accept you got mogged to hell little bro, if i saw s guy of this tier i wouldn't cope ever, i will just accept he looks insane and he mogs hard

Because of the way you write i see you have a high ego so that's the reason you are underrating the guy :feelskek::feelskek: what a cuck

Fucking subhuman can't take mog and come here to cope
Don’t forget the balls bro.

I took a quick video.
View attachment 3157765

View attachment 3157768

@TechnoBoss @0hMan
His probably lurking around here viewing this thread as we speak.

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and emeraldglass

I took a quick video.
View attachment 3157765

View attachment 3157768

@TechnoBoss @0hMan
Man seeing this guy is lowkey my dream, I love his look so much, so striking

• +1

That was just Arno though. Brandon Stevens looked fucking insane in motion, clear cut Chad. He looks better irl than pics

Saw Thom Strijd and Toni Mahfud for about 3 seconds each and they both looked insane too

Most of the clear cut Chads I've seen in person could've also been models though; some I've never even heard of. I just need to see Tyler Maher now before he descends even more

@hypernormie

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, hypernormie and 6ft4