6'1 Paki chadpreet experiment on Muzz

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Been 24 hours since Ive been running this.

RESULTS:
  • 6'1, Chadlite, Finance profession (banking). 25 years old. Prays 5x a day. Bio good. Told the sluts and liberals to swipe left. Never had a girlfriend.
  • 22 likes from 256 views / 1 like for every 11.5-12 views.
    • Same experiment last year but as Moroccan it was 1 in every 8 views. Brutal currypill. MENA halo.
  • 15 likes from paki. 2 Indian, 2 blacks 1 mixed, 1 Arab.
Typical girl:
Screenshot 20240526 235847 1
Screenshot 20240526 235856 1

• Mogs all my likes I've ever received and even then none of them are MTB+ apart from bottom right. Probably HTB.
  • Used a 1 hour boost at peak time - they used to offer it for 24 hours otherwise I probably would've got 500+ views.
  • I doubt even if Salludon was on this he would do much better.

@ascendedd I liked approx 25-30 MTB+ girls out of hundreds. Maybe 10 were on same level as your gf, most were MENA-origin. None of them matched back :lul:
Screenshot 20240526 235123 1

Screenshot 20240526 235137 1

@Michael Myers I told you its over even for pakis. Western Muslim girls are by far the hardest despite their SMV being bottom of the barrel. Western hypergamy + Islamic / curry norms are a deadly combination.

@negativetiltedheart @Shahnameh

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, micropp, Mog3D and 14 others
JFL Why does evrey girl have a ton of filters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moggingu, PickleTheSlayer, Mog3D and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D, WeiWei, Chadeep and 4 others

RESULTS:
  • 6'1, Chadlite, Finance profession (banking). 25 years old. Prays 5x a day. Bio good. Told the sluts and liberals to swipe left. Never had a girlfriend.
    • Same experiment last year but as Moroccan it was 1 in every 8 views. Brutal currypill. MENA halo.
Typical girl:
View attachment 2946148View attachment 2946133
  • Mogs all my likes I've ever received and even then none of them are MTB+ apart from bottom right. Probably HTB.
  • Used a 1 hour boost at peak time - they used to offer it for 24 hours otherwise I probably would've got 500+ views.

@ascendedd I liked approx 25-30 MTB+ girls out of hundreds. Maybe 10 were on same level as your gf, most were MENA-origin. None of them matched back :lul:
View attachment 2946119
View attachment 2946120

@Michael Myers I told you its over even for pakis. Western Muslim girls are by far the hardest despite their SMV being bottom of the barrel. Western hypergamy + Islamic / curry norms are a deadly combination.

Brutal racepill

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and SecularIslamist
FR they look so different in every pic.

Over for British muslims if this is the best you can get

Not religious
Ugly af
Probably has an ego the size of the burj khalifa

it just ain't worth it tbh, i rather Geomaxx to Tunisia and Lebanon instead of having to deal with this

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, rg1235, Mog3D and 3 others
This is an absolute trash of an app why do you even use it

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, greycel and the BULL
Bro Just use hinge WTF Is this trash lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reek, deepfuckingvalue, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
are you autistic?

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Screenshot 20230604 204019 Muzz

When i changed my location to Morroco this is what i got

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, WeiWei, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
Brutal racepill
I can remember you saying the same. This experiment just proves even if you're at the ceiling of best possible it's still over.

I've seen what the average guy looks like on there. Ascendedd mogs 99% of them. Average height is probably 5'7 also lmao.

This is an absolute trash of an app why do you even use it
Bro Just use hinge WTF Is this trash lmao
Yeah quality would be better but I'm Muslim only.

@mrriceguyreturn find me Kazakh wife. I'm gonna be 30 end of year. Im desperate :feelsbadman: struggle is real...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and boss8055
I can remember you saying the same. This experiment just proves even if you're at the ceiling of best possible it's still over.

I've seen what the average guy looks like on there. Ascendedd mogs 99% of them. Average height is probably 5'7 also lmao.

Yeah quality would be better but I'm Muslim only.

@mrriceguyreturn find me Kazakh wife. I'm gonna be 30 end of year. Im desperate :feelsbadman: struggle is real...
Do you really think those westwashed muslim girls aren't sluts? They probably are on other apps as well and looking for the ultimate multi millionaire betabux on muzzmatch (lmao). Not even finance wagie cuts it

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and Shahnameh
How tf am I supposed to find a wife for you if I'm a cel as well

• JFL
View attachment 2946165

When i changed my location to Morroco this is what i got
Fogger. It's suifeul that these women who fog 99% of women in the UK are more realistic in their standards.

I've matched with moroccans. But that flag in my profile is too fucking much of a failo

Do you really think those westwashed muslim girls aren't sluts? They probably are on other apps as well and looking for the ultimate multi millionaire betabux. Not even finance wagie cuts it
No some of them aren't. You're coping. Even the non hijabis say they pray 5x a day. Makes no sense to me...

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Fogger. It's suifeul that these women who fog 99% of women in the UK are more realistic in their standards.

I've matched with moroccans. But that flag in my profile is too fucking much of a failo

No some of them aren't. You're coping. Even the non hijabis say they pray 5x a day. Makes no sense to me...
Utterly delusional. Ofc they want to market themselves as pious tradwifes. They do the same on other apps

I hate curry foids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and SecularIslamist

RESULTS:
Typical girl:
View attachment 2946148View attachment 2946133

View attachment 2946119
View attachment 2946120

r u paki or arab ?

Utterly delusional. Ofc they want to market themselves as pious tradwifes. They do the same on other apps
They're not marketing themselves as tradewives. Even worse!!! They want a "provider" basically want to be betabuxxed and still keep their careers. Also 50k mahr - this is a "gift" that women demand from husbands as part of marriage but western whores exploit this.

r u paki or arab ?
Neither :forcedsmile:

🇧🇩🇧🇩🇧🇩

Over. Hated by every nationality even other curries.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, micropp, the BULL and 1 other person
They're not marketing themselves as tradewives. Even worse!!! They want a "provider" basically want to be betabuxxed and still keep their careers. Also 50k mahr - this is a "gift" that women demand from husbands as part of marriage but western whores exploit this.

🇧🇩🇧🇩🇧🇩

ah bengali brutal man, even worse smv than dalits from what i've heard.

• JFL

🇧🇩🇧🇩🇧🇩

So you get worst of both worlds lmao why do you even want to get married at this point. Marriage with virgins Is over in the west no matter the background

• +1
@mrriceguyreturn

Squishy squishy
Screenshot 20240527 003106
Screenshot 20240527 003036
Screenshot 20240527 003011
Screenshot 20240527 002944
Screenshot 20240527 002935
Screenshot 20240527 002928

So you get worst of both worlds lmao why do you even want to get married at this point. Marriage with virgins Is over in the west no matter the background
Tbh this just put the final nail in the coffin. No matter what I do even if I were to get all the surgeries in the world I still wouldn't ascend. I swear its got nothing to do with being Chad. They basically don't know what they want.

Curry foids are bbc and bwc owned, sorry.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and SecularIslamist
Also 50k mahr - this is a "gift" that women demand from husbands as part of marriage but western whores exploit this.

Screenshot 20240527 094541 Gallery

They always say "your money is my money and my money is mine"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: say∅, boss8055, rg1235 and 1 other person

these arent too bad ngl even with frauding taken into account

• Love it
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Autismcel, 0S4MA and 1 other person
Curry foids are bbc and bwc owned, sorry.
They won't go for them. You're thinking of liberal foids who wouldn't even use this.

View attachment 2946264
these arent too bad ngl even with frauding taken into account
Yeah they ignored him. That's about the best looking they get tbh. And only after putting in filter for mixed and MENA girls. It's over. :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and murdah
They won't go for them. You're thinking of liberal foids who wouldn't even use this.

Yeah they ignored him. That's about the best looking they get tbh. And only after putting in filter for mixed and MENA girls. It's over. :feelswhy:
brutal

Have you tried Indonesian girls? I think thats ur only hope

• +1
Have you tried Indonesian girls? I think thats ur only hope
Not actively. I've had likes from them but I ignore.

Honestly I don't like gooks that much. SEA gooks are worse than EA gooks. Also they're short AF. So am I, but I don't want a dwarf and fuck up my future son's life too. I wouldn't mind a Japanese though :feelsyay: but hardly any Muslim :feelswah:

• +1

IMG 8809 Keep coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, SecularIslamist and Shahnameh
IMG 20231226 WA0012

You could also try Eygptian girls OP
IMG 20231226 WA0029

IMG 20231226 WA0032

• JFL
Indian...

These examples don't matter. If I had opportunities IRL I could've got them. I've had IOIs from MENA girls when I was younger. But because I'm stuck on this godforsaken app I'm doomed. I actually do really well amongst my own. I can get top 5% Bengali liking my profile, but I'd struggle to get bottom 5% MENA.

I'd love to geomaxxx but impossible when you don't know language. Maybe I can try Tandem but I'm way too fucking high inhib to show face...

• +1
why do they all have the same frauded makeup style jfl, 0 variety they all look the fucking same

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Mr.Proper, LegitUser and 3 others
These examples don't matter. If I had opportunities IRL I could've got them. I've had IOIs from MENA girls when I was younger. But because I'm stuck on this godforsaken app I'm doomed.

I'd love to geomaxxx but impossible when you don't know language. Maybe I can try Tandem but I'm way too fucking high inhib to show face.

Maybe try Muzz in North african countries and see which ones like your look the most, and then GEOmAxx.

I'm more focused on Lebanese girls personally

• +1
Maybe try Muzz in North african countries and see which ones like your look the most, and then GEOmAxx.

I'm more focused on Lebanese girls personally
I still think I'm doomed. I just mentioned; I can get top 5% of my own ethnicity easier than bottom 5% of other ethbicities. So at that point it's easier for me to do former. Top 5% my ethnicity is probably like 50th percentile MENA lmao.

North Africans are for sure easier. I've matched with a few actually but the main problem; they hardly speak English. Any of them which speak English to a good degree will be chad only.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: normie_joe and atlantean
I still think I'm doomed. I just mentioned; I can get top 5% of my own ethnicity easier than bottom 5% of other ethbicities. So at that point it's easier for me to do former. Top 5% my ethnicity is probably like 50th percentile MENA lmao.

North Africans are for sure easier. I've matched with a few actually but the main problem; they hardly speak English. Any of them which speak English to a good degree will be chad only.
what kind of north africans, arab or berber?

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC

I prefer HelloTalk over Tandem to find foreign girls, when i switched to learning arabic i got really hot girls messaging me.

Honestly its rare for an indian girl to be attractive, personally i wouldn't marry one even though a lot of them like my profile

• +1

I would put Morrocans at the top closely followed by Tunisians

Second tier would be notth eygptians and Algerians

3rd tier would be sourh eygptians and Libyans

4th would be Chadic girls and Mauritanin

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: atlantean and SecularIslamist
I prefer HelloTalk over Tandem to find foreign girls, when i switched to learning arabic i got really hot girls messaging me.

Honestly its rare for an indian girl to be attractive, personally i wouldn't marry one even though a lot of them like my profile
I'll check it out. I just need to muster up the courage. I feel like if I get skipped by a girl Id mentally destroy myself.

Yeah I don't like curries either. However I'll admit the top 5% of curries are fine and ideal. They are MENA-passing anyway to me. But the problem is their egos/standards are in the Cartwheel Galaxy.

Berber tbh. Moroccans/Algerians are foggers. Their bodies are for high T men. I want Anissa Kate 🤤

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: atlantean and Shahnameh
bhai I matched with this green eyed paki hijabi on muzz a day ago, she fogs hard :p:Comfy::Comfy:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon
damn as a white dude these girls are kinda bad, it makes me understand now why some shitskins dont want our women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
Can you run a black guy/mullato on the app? Would they do good

damn as a white dude these girls are kinda bad, it makes me understand now why some shitskins dont want our women
MENAs fog tf out of white women.