6'1 Paki chadpreet experiment on Muzz

Can you run a black guy on the app?
I already know he's gonna do shit. I swear to god. This app is ethnicitymatch. Curry women will find it insanely hard to bring a black guy to their parents. Nothing to do with Islam. Just a racism engrained in curries mindset.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Been 24 hours since Ive been running this.

RESULTS:
  • 6'1, Chadlite, Finance profession (banking). 25 years old. Prays 5x a day. Bio good. Told the sluts and liberals to swipe left. Never had a girlfriend.
  • 22 likes from 256 views / 1 like for every 11.5-12 views.
    • Same experiment last year but as Moroccan it was 1 in every 8 views. Brutal currypill. MENA halo.
  • 15 likes from paki. 2 Indian, 2 blacks 1 mixed, 1 Arab.
Typical girl:
View attachment 2946148View attachment 2946133
  • Mogs all my likes I've ever received and even then none of them are MTB+ apart from bottom right. Probably HTB.
  • Used a 1 hour boost at peak time - they used to offer it for 24 hours otherwise I probably would've got 500+ views.
  • I doubt even if Salludon was on this he would do much better.

@ascendedd I liked approx 25-30 MTB+ girls out of hundreds. Maybe 10 were on same level as your gf, most were MENA-origin. None of them matched back :lul:
View attachment 2946119
View attachment 2946120

@Michael Myers I told you its over even for pakis. Western Muslim girls are by far the hardest despite their SMV being bottom of the barrel. Western hypergamy + Islamic / curry norms are a deadly combination.

@negativetiltedheart @Shahnameh
Better off going home and getting married wth is this

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Better marry a distant Cousin

• JFL

RESULTS:
  • 6'1, Chadlite, Finance profession (banking). 25 years old. Prays 5x a day. Bio good. Told the sluts and liberals to swipe left. Never had a girlfriend.
    • Same experiment last year but as Moroccan it was 1 in every 8 views. Brutal currypill. MENA halo.
Typical girl:
  • Mogs all my likes I've ever received and even then none of them are MTB+ apart from bottom right. Probably HTB.
  • Used a 1 hour boost at peak time - they used to offer it for 24 hours otherwise I probably would've got 500+ views.

@ascendedd I liked approx 25-30 MTB+ girls out of hundreds. Maybe 10 were on same level as your gf, most were MENA-origin. None of them matched back :lul:
View attachment 2946119
View attachment 2946120

@Michael Myers I told you its over even for pakis. Western Muslim girls are by far the hardest despite their SMV being bottom of the barrel. Western hypergamy + Islamic / curry norms are a deadly combination.

You should do a Somali fish. They do better with MENA foids

• JFL
Reactions: rg1235, SecularIslamist and Diarrhoea

RESULTS:
Typical girl:

View attachment 2946119
View attachment 2946120

Why do you keep using this trash app jfl. I've matched with and had better responses from cute Muzzie foids on Hinge while using kaffirs as my Chadfish. You could do the same and just filter for Muzzie foids on there instead.

• So Sad
Really wanted to go to morocco this year but im going to the islands off shore west of it 🇮🇨

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
East Africans got higher SMV than curries when it comes to MENA foids. Especially in the west.
@yeeyeeslayer these fucks can barely pull their own Somali women in the west lol 😭😭

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist, AspiringMogger and yeeyeeslayer
@yeeyeeslayer these fucks can barely pull their own Somali women in the west lol 😭😭
All Somali women in the west would genocide all Somalian men including their father for a whiff at a ltn Korean k pop cunt

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
idk i always assumed you were just african american,

like 70-80% west african and maybe 20% white
Nah I’m Somali. Imagine Tyler Maher just 5 inches shorter and called Abdi.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and yeeyeeslayer
Nah I’m Somali. Imagine Tyler Maher just 5 inches shorter and called Abdi.
i think somalis are underrated on here,

as long as they don't have comically large forheads (which they tend to lol) they can look pretty good + they're tall on average

they're like black - MENA/arab hybrids

Screenshot 2024 05 27 at 10423 PM
Screenshot 2024 05 27 at 10440 PM

• +1
i think somalis are underrated on here,

as long as they don't have comically large forheads (which they tend to lol) they can look pretty good + they're tall on average

they're like black - MENA/arab hybrids

View attachment 2947084View attachment 2947085
Exactly, they also don’t have a bad rep like curries do in the Muslim world, that’s why I think they got higher appeal. It’s also rarer for women to find west African Muslims on deen so Abdi’s are the closest thing to the BBC pill for BBC pilled MENA foids

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Exactly, they also don’t have a bad rep like curries do in the Muslim world, that’s why I think they got higher appeal. It’s also rarer for women to find west African Muslims on deen so Abdi’s are the closest thing to the BBC pill for BBC pilled MENA foids
unfortunately for south asian bros, they have dog water smv in the middle east/with mena foids,

it's seriously even worse than in the west/with white girls

i actually think a south asian guy has a better chance with a white girl than with a middle eastern one

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Diarrhoea and AspiringMogger

RESULTS:
Typical girl:

View attachment 2946119
View attachment 2946120

they all look ugly asf:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
unfortunately for south asian bros, they have dog water smv in the middle east/with mena foids,

i actually think a south asian guy has a better chance with a white girl than with a middle eastern one
White girls are also very whorish. A curry could under the right circumstances slay a big tiddy MTB or some shit, but it’s way rarer to find a whorish Middle Eastern girl tbh.

How difficult white girls are is very overrated tbh.

• +1

Suifuel for my boy @SecularIslamist he’s already 30

• +1
  • So Sad

nah good looking chadpreets are a different species to pajeets , chadpreets smv can make him slay any race except black sheboons unlike pajeets who were destined to fuck cows:forcedsmile:

• +1
nah good looking chadpreets are a different species to pajeets , chadpreets smv can make him slay any race except black sheboons unlike pajeets who were destined to fuck cows:forcedsmile:
Well obviously a mogger south Asian guy get can any girl, but we’re talking about just the average south Asian guy

Well obviously a mogger south Asian guy get can any girl, but we’re talking about just the average south Asian guy
. THIS NIGGA? NO SAAR HE CLAIMS TO FUCK ONLY WHITE WAMEN SAAR even tho his smv is dogshit even in the deepest ribes of paupau new guinea

• JFL
View attachment 2947102. THIS NIGGA? NO SAAR HE CLAIMS TO FUCK ONLY WHITE WAMEN SAAR even tho his smv is dogshit even in the deepest ribes of paupau new guinea
bro it's not cool to mock ur race too much like this

it's not a good look, people lose respect for u becuase it seems like u don't respect urself,

no matter how much you see south asians get clowned here, never let that make u lose respect for ur own people

View attachment 2947102. THIS NIGGA? NO SAAR HE CLAIMS TO FUCK ONLY WHITE WAMEN SAAR even tho his smv is dogshit even in the deepest ribes of paupau new guinea
self deprication is fine, but don't take it too far, it looks cringe and self hating

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea

RESULTS:
Typical girl:

View attachment 2946119
View attachment 2946120

How does the chadpreet look?

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Yep ur right tbh average south Asian guy can’t pull shit ngl 😔

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
bro it's not cool to mock ur race too much like this

it's not a good look, people lose respect for u becuase it seems like u don't respect urself,

no matter how much you see south asians get clowned here, never let that make u lose respect for ur own people
its pretty hard to stand up for my own people after watching the pajeet david attenborough documentary ofc i still love my race somewhat and the people in it but what would you do if u were in my postion?:feelswhy::feelswhy: im trying to survive out here the world is blackpill and unfair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: S1d456 and yeeyeeslayer
its pretty hard to stand up for my own people after watching the pajeet david attenborough documentary ofc i still love my race somewhat and the people in it but what would you do if u were in my postion?:feelswhy::feelswhy: im trying to survive out here the world is blackpill and unfair
Corny ass brainrotted fag

• +1
he looks good tbh
He has a really similar pheno tbh idk why he’s hating on that guy , he speaks down to Dravidian shitskin Indians like people wouldn’t think he is one himself

• JFL
He has a really similar pheno tbh idk why he’s hating on that guy , he speaks down to Dravidian shitskin Indians like people wouldn’t think he is one himself
colouring yes bones no :feelswah::feelswah:

Muss is pretty much death. There no enough people using it and its prob haram.

its pretty hard to stand up for my own people after watching the pajeet david attenborough documentary
what is it called?
ofc i still love my race somewhat and the people in it but what would you do if u were in my postion?:feelswhy::feelswhy: im trying to survive out here the world is blackpill and unfair
i would try to be the best version of myself, and i would aknowledge the faults/problems in the south asian community without being self hating about it,

i would also make some racist/self depricating jokes here and there about indians but never go too far to the point where i'm bashing my own people

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
. same pheno tell me they identify as the same species nigga?

what is it called?

i would try to be the best version of myself, and i would aknowledge the faults/problems in the south asian community without being self hating about it,

i would also make some racist/self depricating jokes here and there about indians but never go too far to the point where i'm bashing my own people
thanks for teaching me this bro making me a better person and that

• +1
what is it called?

• +1
also btw

you might see me making a joke here and there about curries on here but it's all just jokes/in good faith

no genuine malice there, i don't view south asians as inferior by any means

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist and S1d456
also btw

you might see me making a joke here and there about curries on here but it's all just jokes/in good faith

no genuine malice there, i don't view south asians as inferior by any means
if only more ppl in the world were like you tbh

• +1
Exactly. I've been saying this for eternity. I regret not LTRing a white girl back at uni. I fell for the typical south Asian bullshit get a job, become financially stable and then find a wife. At minimum 25+ but by then the good ones have already gone.

How does the chadpreet look?
It was ascendedd. I ran him twice. Once as Moroccan and now as paki. He did worse as paki...

4152990 1716521022165

You gotta admit tho. He fucking slayer a beauty HQNP. Fucking PhD neuroscientist or some shit. She mogs him so brutally it kinda looks comical jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry, S1d456 and yeeyeeslayer
Ima join this app as a white man

Exactly. I've been saying this for eternity. I regret not LTRing a white girl back at uni. I fell for the typical south Asian bullshit get a job, become financially stable and then find a wife. At minimum 25+ but by then the good ones have already gone.

It was ascendedd. I ran him twice. Once as Moroccan and now as paki. He did worse as paki...

View attachment 2947199

You gotta admit tho. He fucking slayer a beauty HQNP. Fucking PhD neuroscientist or some shit. She mogs him so brutally it kinda looks comical jfl

View attachment 2947202
that guys an anomolie jfl some white girls fetish over pajeets idk why