6'2 140 HTN Should I lean bulk or bulk normally?

DonaldJTrump

DonaldJTrump

Bronze
I'm 6'2 140 pounds, just started gymmaxxing. very skinny so I wanna get jacked ASAP but I have a good face and am in college and can already slay and don't wanna get super bloated so that I can't, especially since my fat distribution genetics make me gain fat in my face FIRST.

Should I lean bulk by +200 calories or normally bulk by +500? Or something else?

Tagging experts @Orc @Clavicular @Blackgymmax @whitegymmax @Gaygymmaxx @androgenic

Last edited:
200 calories, But it’s gonna be very slow. I recommend a normal bulk. If you wanna grow your hair out you have to go through the awkward phase. The same logic applies to your body

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
ur muscles dont matter just stay at mainitenance youll grow more than you will ever need

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and DonaldJTrump
ur muscles dont matter just stay at mainitenance youll grow more than you will ever need
Your muscles matter in terms of avoiding getting picked on

• +1
Your muscles matter in terms of avoiding getting picked on

yeah okay def helps unless your a truecel but not that much your face is ithe ultimate initimidation factor

• JFL
what? im literally 140 pounds. i need to be heavier.

• +1
Reactions: Clark
Skeletoncel cope :lul::lul::lul:
Hit the gym boyo yeah face matters a lot but so does your physique

• Ugh..
Reactions: phenocell
I'm 6'2 140 pounds, just started gymmaxxing. very skinny so I wanna get jacked ASAP but I have a good face and am in college and can already slay and don't wanna get super bloated so that I can't, especially since my fat distribution genetics make me gain fat in my face FIRST.

Should I lean bulk by +200 calories or normally bulk by +500? Or something else?

Tagging experts @Orc @Clavicular @Blackgymmax @whitegymmax @Gaygymmaxx @androgenic
How are you 6’2 and 63kg that’s literally anorexic

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and sb23

stop tagging so many people for such a stupid question you dick. Reported

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and halloweed

I'd say a 200-300 calorie surplus would be good depending on how much you want to descend

• +1
If you're doing it natty it's going to take a long, long time to get big if you don't want to bulk and temporarily descend, especially coming from 140lbs. If you want results quick, do a cycle. If you're happy to wait for several years then stick to 200 cals because that is enough to make progress.

• +1