6'2 and above gtfih

halloweed

halloweed

Iron

nigger just start wearing lifts. Fuck man. A 6 foot 3 guy could not get approached like this; get hints for sex like this. He's 6'8 btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VRmogs and wishIwasSalludon

Look at his POV of the world fam fuck

I am 6'0 and I am a complete manlet

• +1
Reactions: aber, datboijj, halloweed and 1 other person
hmm, i can fraud with lifts to be 6'5, worth it?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and halloweed

nigger just start wearing lifts. Fuck man. A 6 foot 3 guy could not get approached like this; get hints for sex like this. He's 6'8 btw

he’s 6’6 he got exposed but that’s cope about 6’3 not being approached like that look at jon zherkas and hasan pikers old vids they had bitches coming up to him left and right

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
he’s 6’6 he got exposed but that’s cope about 6’3 not being approached like that look at jon zherkas and hasan pikers old vids they had bitches coming up to him left and right
I'll search them up rn never heard of them tbh; how is he only 6'6 he towers over every soul

I wore lifts one time and i had to take off my shoes and all of my friends caught me and laughed about it the rest of the day:feelswhy:

its not worth it tbh. and there are TONS of methods to grow taller even after growth plate closure

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, panjeet currycel, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
I wore lifts one time and i had to take off my shoes and all of my friends caught me and laughed about it the rest of the day:feelswhy:

its not worth it tbh. and there are TONS of methods to grow taller even after growth plate closure
all cope probably

• Hmm...
Reactions: klimo

that's badddd

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and klimo
I'll search them up rn never heard of them tbh; how is he only 6'6 he towers over every soul
he took pic with ice spice who’s 5’3-5’4 and she went up to his shoulders so the max he can be is 6’6 they were both wearing sneakers

Legit 6’6 is giga tall there’s a youtuber i watch name blake bachert and he’s 6’5 and towers over everybody like this too

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and <6PSLcel
I'm 6'5 I wish I didn't waste my puberty and grown to 6'7-8

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and halloweed
im 6'5 and even when i once frauded 6'7.5 i got no ioi's

• So Sad
im 6'5 and even when i once frauded 6'7.5 i got no ioi's
I have a feeling face plays a part in it too
or just overall appeal
the guy in the video is a big black guy so those white girls probably got attracted to him, BBC maxxing or whatever
idk, I am relatively new here :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Kryoblade, N1666, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
or just overall appeal
the guy in the video is a big black guy so those white girls probably got attracted to him, BBC maxxing or whatever
yeah it is definitely face and his "drip" and he's got tatoos and dreads etc but if he was 6 foot I guarantee he would not get this treatment

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and maxxedoutfyp
lifts are still there; how did you waste ur puberty?
I got into a pathological friend group, they got me drinking beer and smoking nic at 15, then I tried some weed when I was 16

Also I was fat at 15-16 y.o.

That beer probably fused my growth plates cuz od estrogen n shit

Also didn't get the best sleep either

• +1
I know a guy who is 4'11 and gets girls :lul:

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel
I got into a pathological friend group, they got me drinking beer and smoking nic at 15, then I tried some weed when I was 16

dw bro just geo maxx or something

• +1

Ohh that's toughh, how old were you at age 15?

I am still very grateful that I am 6'0, my parents are 5'4 and 5'8

• +1
Ohh that's toughh, how old were you at age 15?

I was 188cm at 14.5 y/o, 192cm at 15.5 years old

Now I'm 196.5cm

My growth plates fused at 16.5 probably, maybe even earlier

I'm just pissed off cuz my dad is 190cm and my mom is 180cm I should've been a 6'7-8 heightmogger

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and maxxedoutfyp
I was 188cm at 14.5 y/o, 192cm at 15.5 years old

Now I'm 196.5cm

My growth plates fused at 16.5 probably, maybe even earlier

I'm just pissed off cuz my dad is 190cm and my mom is 180cm I should've been a 6'7-8 heightmogger
fuck you were tall are you dutch or something?

6 foot 3 and my dad is 6 foot and my mum is 5 foot 10.
6'3, great height
y'all are really tall, I have a feeling the tall guys on this forum are european

• +1
This dude mogs me by 5 inches of height and his vids are so brootal. He literally just exists on the street and gets approached/ validation from both men and women.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and halloweed
6'3, great height
y'all are really tall, I have a feeling the tall guys on this forum are european
Thank you, where are you based and yeah I'm from the UK and so many people are my height or even taller here in London, it's annoying.

• Woah
Reactions: N1666
This dude mogs me by 5 inches of height and his vids are so brootal. He literally just exists on the street and gets approached/ validation from both men and women.
That's the power of height

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and halloweed
Yeah it makes me kind of envious

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Thank you, where are you based and yeah I'm from the UK and so many people are my height or even taller here in London, it's annoying.
Canada, lots of ethnics here so I comfortably height mog a lot of people at 6'0

• +1
or just overall appeal
Girls want the whole package, it's not like height alone is going to save someone

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel, the next o'pry, pablomaxx and 1 other person
everyone in this thread can go fuck themselves

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: butterworld, klimo, halloweed and 2 others
fuck you were tall are you dutch or something?
Polish

Also screw my grandma for saying "oh, if you grew any taller you would be too tall" virtue signaling ass, my other grandma from my dad's side of the family was even surprised that I wasn't at least 2m tall already

I blame lack of parental intervention first and foremost, they should've banned me from going out drinking and made me sleep earlier

Also the pandemic fucked me over, no fucking movement and playing videogames at night

Fml

• +1