6'2 and above gtfih

Polish

Also screw my grandma for saying "oh, if you grew any taller you would be too tall" virtue signaling ass, my other grandma from my dad's side of the family was even surprised that I wasn't at least 2m tall already

I blame lack of parental intervention first and foremost, they should've banned me from going out drinking and made me sleep earlier

Also the pandemic fucked me over, no fucking movement and playing videogames at night

Fml
shooot I feel bad

do you get approached/frequent iois?
At work, people go up to me and say "Hey, you're tall, can you grab that (insert store item) for me real quick?"

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Thank you, where are you based and yeah I'm from the UK and so many people are my height or even taller here in London, it's annoying.
Fuck making me never want to step in London again. Maybe I wasn't being aware, but every time I've gone into London I've never seen a height mogger like people say on here

At work, people go up to me and say "Hey, you're tall, can you grab that (insert store item) for me real quick?"
Although I am not actually tall, compared to them, I am

• +1
oh yeah I got that a few times too

• +1
Reactions: maxxedoutfyp
Fuck making me never want to step in London again. Maybe I wasn't being aware, but every time I've gone into London I've never seen a height mogger like people say on here
how tall are you? if you're 6'4 + I doubt you'll get heightmogged as much but if you're 6'0 you will

• So Sad
yeah everyday I'm grateful and I feel sorry for short men
I've seen how girls interact with short men, it is genuinely upsetting

• +1
I've seen how girls interact with short men, it is genuinely upsetting
Exactly and it's only getting worse, short and ugly is a sad combination.

• So Sad
Exactly and it's only getting worse, short and ugly is a sad combination.
I know this kid who's 5'1 and low tier normie
I want to give him a hug, I feel bad
he is like 90 pounds

• So Sad
how tall are you? if you're 6'4 + I doubt you'll get heightmogged as much but if you're 6'0 you will
I'm 5'9 sadly, but I wear air forces and one inch insole. The average height was no more than 5'10, a lot of short guys too but they looked younger than me so it made sense. Again I probably wasn't being aware of other people, but nobody stood out height wise.

The only place where I was a pure manlet was in Bristol. Got heightmogged everywhere, even my two friends from Bristol are 6'4/6'5 and they say their height doesn't make them special.

• +1
The only place where I was a pure manlet was in Bristol. Got heightmogged everywhere, even my two friends from Bristol are 6'4/6'5 and they say their height doesn't make them special.
Most males in cities apart from London like Bristol are geezers and big lads in general, I wouldn't even be shocked.

Whereabouts in London did you visit, central?
I'm 5'9 sadly, but I wear air forces and one inch insole. The average height was no more than 5'10, a lot of short guys too but they looked younger than me so it made sense. Again I probably wasn't being aware of other people, but nobody stood out height wise.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Most males in cities apart from London like Bristol are geezers and big lads in general, I wouldn't even be shocked.

Whereabouts in London did you visit, central?
Yeah central. Without lifts I get heightmogged frequently, wish I never got cucked height genetics.

Most of my mates are around the same height and have no issues with women, they get regular sex because of face + being NT. Im looksminned rn so it doesn't help my case but I cant say its entirely over just yet

• +1
Yeah central. Without lifts I get heightmogged frequently, wish I never got cucked height genetics.

Most of my mates are around the same height and have no issues with women, they get regular sex because of face + being NT. Im looksminned rn so it doesn't help my case but I cant say its entirely over just yet
Yeah once you looksmax it'll definitely not be over.

• +1
Reactions: N1666

xD Bristol is filled with Asians so you feel tall sometimes but there is some richfags, old money that are fairly tall

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and N1666
I'll search them up rn never heard of them tbh; how is he only 6'6 he towers over every soul
6'6 is an absolute monster in public bro my dad is 6'6 and I see maybe 1 person his height every week or 2 in the deep south working customer service

most guys who think they are 6'6 are like 6'4 guys who think they are 6'4 are 6'2 etc. most men lie 2 inches

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: pablomaxx
6,5 or fucking death

Seems legit. I'm 6'3. Will report back if women start throwing themselves at me as I walk around the shops squintmaxxed with lifts.

I'll search them up rn never heard of them tbh; how is he only 6'6 he towers over every soul
because 6'6 is very tall bhai, people often overestimate my height by 2 inches, this is why 6 foot doesn't seem as tall as it did before because every 5'10 guy is claiming 6'0

• +1
Reactions: Sawa