6'2+connecting beard is bare minimum in UK 2022 . sub 6'2 = no chance of a HQNP.

Britmaxxer

Britmaxxer

Veteran
walking around town today and watching people pass by outside my window; brutally, I noticed numerous guys with sub 6 faces walking with cute girls. the ideal LTR pheno if you will. these girls where by no means hypersexual stacies; but they were definetly high tier whtie women.

what did ALL of these men have in common?

-clear skin
-somewhat dimorphic faces
-connecting beard/aesthetic facial hair
-SIX FOOT 2 PLUS
-good fashion sense

seriously. I feel like a mogger in my warzone of a hometown, but now I am back at university surrounded by middle class well fed and developed slayers I feel like a little bitch. I dont see any attractive girls with sub 6'2 sub 6 facially guys, many of them also were clearly sports players. I could practically smell the optimal neuron development, lifetime of postive feedback and good experiences, optimised nutrition during growth, loving nurturing and successful parents, and high income backgrounds. not to mention the ideal genes and good taste that comes with being an ultra NT npc.

ethnics, discord phenos, sub 6'2s, sub 8's and aspies all walk alone with the heads bowed, whilst fashionable tall NTs skateboard around or frolic with their HQNP female friends.

and thats saying nothing of the other blackpill I got hit with today:a single 9/10 chad driving a BMW with FOUR blonde stacies crammed in. one of the stacies I know, and she has a phenomal ass unlike anything else ive ever seen. the harem memes are fucking real.

I always get it in my head that I will triumphantly return and start mogging like its nobodys business, because competition in my hometown is so minimal (all ethnics boomers and soul crushed wageslaves), then I go to a college town and remember that many in the UK have lives so utterly joyful and superior to my own I cant even imagine what its like to be then.

whatever. fuck it. back to cruising for sub 5 nerd pussy I guess.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, CyprusGD, Deleted member 22328 and 7 others
Image > physical beauty

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Shrek2OnDvD, Deprived and 3 others
discord phenos

this or death in 2022 ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 21620 and 6 others
would i slay in uk? @fogdart

• Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
It’s over

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
Was heightfrauding 190pill + got mogged by 6’4 jbw in crocs, he was with some ugly brown girl but still made me seethe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Britmaxxer
walking around town today and watching people pass by outside my window; brutally, I noticed numerous guys with sub 6 faces walking with cute girls. the ideal LTR pheno if you will. these girls where by no means hypersexual stacies; but they were definetly high tier whtie women.

-clear skin
-SIX FOOT 2 PLUS
-good fashion sense

seriously. I feel like a mogger in my warzone of a hometown, but now I am back at university surrounded by middle class well fed and developed slayers I feel like a little bitch. I dont see any attractive girls with sub 6'2 sub 6 facially guys, many of them also were clearly sports players. I could practically smell the optimal neuron development, lifetime of postive feedback and good experiences, optimised nutrition during growth, loving nurturing and successful parents, and high income backgrounds. not to mention the ideal genes and good taste that comes with being an ultra NT npc.

ethnics, discord phenos, sub 6'2s, sub 8's and aspies all walk alone with the heads bowed, whilst fashionable tall NTs skateboard around or frolic with their HQNP female friends.

and thats saying nothing of the other blackpill I got hit with today:a single 9/10 chad driving a BMW with FOUR blonde stacies crammed in. one of the stacies I know, and she has a phenomal ass unlike anything else ive ever seen. the harem memes are fucking real.

I always get it in my head that I will triumphantly return and start mogging like its nobodys business, because competition in my hometown is so minimal (all ethnics boomers and soul crushed wageslaves), then I go to a college town and remember that many in the UK have lives so utterly joyful and superior to my own I cant even imagine what its like to be then.

Idk, I see very few attractive men daily, is UK chadcentre? I thought it was the usa not uk

• JFL
only young + top percentiles in iq people go to college, and good genetics often come in package, so it's most likely that those are the gl people from every town that gather there. college is basically a catwalk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Shrek2OnDvD, Britmaxxer and 1 other person
there are no british hqnp's, all the girls that are into tall bearded dudes are cock gobbling slags

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Hades, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
Idk, I see very few attractive men daily, is UK chadcentre? I thought it was the usa not uk
depends on city. a city like milano or verona can be chad central too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 21620, Britmaxxer and 1 other person
What a heartfelt post, brought a tear to my eye

• +1
  • JFL
depends on city. a city like milano or verona can be chad central too
Well yeah Milano is chad centre without doubt. But when i've visited NYC i saw many subhuman and MANY chadlites amd htns, but very very few chads. Without doubt is almost impossible to find a chad in a small town.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Britmaxxer and the BULL
Not sure tbh. Experiment with your pictures on Hinge in London. I've done it before and got decent likes/matches.
Ok after 2 more years of gym and Bimax

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Fucking devastating read

• +1
  • JFL
Don't worry buddy boyo, people aren't mortal. All will die in the end it doesn't matter how many girls a guy in your uni is surrounded by. Fuck them all.
Images 3

Driving cars with stacies doesn't necessarily mean Chad is living in his happiest moments. But the reality is, they all have to swallow the harsh brutal unstoppable AGEPILL and finally the DEATHPILL. I'm sure chad is on his depression meds buddy boyo.

Relax buddy boyo. Most chads and stacies are located in Europe and America, hopefully they all will be nuked by Russia or China. That brings an end to their luxurious lifestyles.

No worries buddy boyo, keep looksmaxing and worship God alone and accept what life gives you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21898, Deleted member 21620 and Britmaxxer
Copium thread

• JFL
No girl cares about facial pubes. All that matters is good harmony combined with dimorphic features. I have neither, so it was over before it even started.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deprived

-clear skin
-SIX FOOT 2 PLUS
-good fashion sense

Idk why dalits on .org call me a 5'6 schizo when I say that I get height-mogged by virtually any male (I'm 6'0 btw).

• +1
  • JFL
Idk why dalits on .org call me a 5'6 schizo when I say that I get height-mogged by virtually any male (I'm 6'0 btw).
Bc its larp. 6ft is slightly above average in western europe beside holland

• JFL
It’s because your not a ubermensch

• JFL
Bc its larp. 6ft is slightly above average in western europe beside holland
Literally manlet tier in asian-post soviet shitholes. In a class of 40 males I'm third the most shortest untermensch down there JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Did you check their footwear?

Most guys in the UK are ugly bastards.

• JFL
Now go walk around any Canadian city/college

• JFL
Did you check their footwear?

Most guys in the UK are ugly bastards.
this is cope. UK guys look the same as other western nations. UK women on the other hand…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 21620
This idiot is being called good looking in the uk;

60267819-11250951-Tony_Garnett_29_who_left_his_partner_of_ten_years_for_Ukrainian_-a-29_1664207692771.jpg

Brits are ugly fucks. Period.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 21620

-clear skin
-SIX FOOT 2 PLUS
-good fashion sense

B4989DEA 9901 4369 8E2F 68ED2069B31B

If your not the guy on the right good luck slaying in uk

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 21620
only young + top percentiles in iq people go to college, and good genetics often come in package, so it's most likely that those are the gl people from every town that gather there. college is basically a catwalk
I go to college and I'm fairly low iq, and I have subhuman genetics.
"good genetics come in package."
this could be true but it still doesn't have anything to do with intelligence, there's no correlation between IQ and looks unless we're talking about facially deformed sub-3 incels.

Last edited:
I would kill for your height

60267819-11250951-Tony_Garnett_29_who_left_his_partner_of_ten_years_for_Ukrainian_-a-29_1664207692771.jpg

As a brit let me tell you, this guy is not considered gl here at all

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser
My oneitis who I consider a Stacey is with a baldcel 6'4 at least. He's MTN facially, maybe high MTN.

I used to think face over height for years but it's definitely not. LTN face and 6'2 is on part with HTN in the dating market. I used to think maybe it makes him MTN - but that was just my blupilled thoughts that height and face are equally weighted.

-clear skin
-SIX FOOT 2 PLUS
-good fashion sense

Ah yes because 6’1 is manlet

You fucking retard

• JFL
why would you live in the CuK lol? worst country in the world...

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
why would you live in the CuK lol? worst country in the world...
Nuke the UK.... get rid of subhuman Anglo DNA. China needs to create a biological weapon that kills all of the Anglo DNA in North America too. Too many butterfaces come from those uggos

• +1
Nuke the UK.... get rid of subhuman Anglo DNA. China needs to create a biological weapon that kills all of the Anglo DNA in North America too. Too many butterfaces come from those uggos
dude not only they are ugly asf and ginger like WW, but they also somehow are TURBO GYNOCENTRIC and SUBSERVIENT to women
wtf is wrong with the CuK? srs? extremely low t perhaps?

looks like a british chad yeah :feelskek:
is that a tranny on the left?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back