6'2 is by far the best height

>implying time spent on this retarded forum is an indicator of intelligence

if anything, the inverse
>Having the opinion that this forum is "retarted" yet joining this forum to prove that one is intellectual

You are nothing but a newbie who thinks highly of himself

>Having the opinion that this forum is "retarted" yet joining this forum to prove that one is intellectual

You are nothing but a newbie who thinks highly of himself
I don’t think anything of anyone, I think it’s stupid to keep track of incel Reddit karma

If you’re a good looking athletic 6’2” guy and the mere presence of a taller man is enough to cause significant detriment to your mental well being, height isn’t your problem.
classic "muh you have mental/self esteem issues" cope

classic "muh you have mental/self esteem issues" cope
Unironically yes. Sane people don’t have a mental breakdown every time someone a couple inches taller passes them on the street.

Unironically yes. Sane people don’t have a mental breakdown every time someone a couple inches taller passes them on the street.
dawg your a manlet who doesnt experience the dominance one gets from height mogging, 6'+ guys understand the confidence ppl get from heightmogging and subsequently realize how mogged they are when someone taller than them is around.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
If you're lean with a good frame, you will look imposing and majestic even without gymcelling, unlike some 6'4+ lanklet that needs to bulk to not look like a stick figure.

You might not be much above average height in some tall nordic countries, but it's still the best height for mogging while staying athletic and having normal proportions.

Maybe 6'3 is equally as good but it might already be getting you into lanklet territory depending on how shitty your frame is.
6'1 > 6'3 >6'0>6'2

Most dudes are used to adding 1 inch to their morning height and then one more inch to their shoe height. Barefoot night time 6'2 is way taller than people think. You will have people mention your height frequently at that point at least in the United States.

Duh obviously a filled out 6'7 is going to be better than 6' or 6'1 but the chances of being a lanklet increase exponentially with increasing wingspan and the chances of your face being totally fucked from all the extra GH also increases as you become very tall.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
At 6'2 you Will get mogged every day. You cant claim a height like this is optimal

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
6'1 > 6'3 >6'0>6'2
more like 6'3>6'2>6'1>6'0 but differences of 3 or less inches wont make a noticeable enough difference to get laid vs not get laid.

If you're lean with a good frame, you will look imposing and majestic even without gymcelling, unlike some 6'4+ lanklet that needs to bulk to not look like a stick figure.

You might not be much above average height in some tall nordic countries, but it's still the best height for mogging while staying athletic and having normal proportions.

Maybe 6'3 is equally as good but it might already be getting you into lanklet territory depending on how shitty your frame is.
Most tall men in Balkan have good frames you american mutt

Most tall men in Balkan have good frames you american mutt
We don't all live in the balkans faggot, they are ugly over there regardless

wish i were 6'5

the chances of your face being totally fucked from all the extra GH also increases as you become very tall.
Where the fuck do retards come up with this bullshit from? Go look at any college/pro basketball roster. Everyone has completely normal faces.

Always depends on frame. 6'2 with insane frame is probably the best. But you can be 6'2 and look like a lanklet and not look good.

6'4+ only seems to win out over 6'1-6'2 when both frames are shit. But there's no doubt a harmonious 6'2 with 22-24' bideltoid and leanmaxxed beats a 6'2+ guy without the same degree of frame/androgenicity/lean mass.

A body/framemaxxed 6'2 beat out all heights above it, assuming we're talking about taller people who don't have as good proportions frame-wise

Statistically, at 6'2 only 3-4 men out of every 100 will be taller than you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Biscuits
As of 2021 / 2022, I declare that the ideal male height is:

6'2 to 6'4​

Anything above this, and you're getting too lanky. Plus your lifespan expectancy drops, more likely to have back issues in old age.

• +1
Reactions: xanny and Biscuits
"too lanky" is cope, just go to the gym. I'd cut off my right index finger to be 6'5''

• +1
Reactions: klamus
The best height is the tallest possible. It's a mog or be mogged world.

Attachments

• 1636140922788.png
    1636140922788.png
    481.6 KB · Views: 24
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23748 and klamus
5’9 is ideal height. Sylvester stallone was biggest slayer in history of mankind and was 5’9. @
5786.jpg

@
5786.jpg

@
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin blackpilled me about the ideal height, first i also thought the taller the better. But being tall has disadvantages like you have to bend to kiss girlfriend, knock your head when ceiling is too low, decreased lifespan, getting mogged in mma by “manlets”, people expect you to have big dick but when you havent its over, people making jokes about you saying “how is the wheater there above?”

Etc.

Ik some girls who do not consider 6'2 tall btw, tall starts at 6'3. 6'2 you will get mogged constantly in the west.
6’1” has proven to be statistically ideal, girls do reject guys for being too tall. Of course it’s more rare but yea, if you mentally cannot cope with occasionally being around a guy who happens to be taller than you, the problem is in your head.

Best and ideal height is 6‘5 with good proportions. No debate here.

I am 6‘2-3 so I don’t have to cope.
But I would love to be 2-3 inches taller even without an increase in my frame. A tall guy looks more Dom than a shorter guy even if the shorter guy has bigger frame.
I feel the same.
I myself am also 6'2". But i wish I was taller

Bro I'm sad I'm literally 6'4 lanklet and Im bulking still LOL

t there's no doubt a harmonious 6'2 with 22-24' bideltoid
What The fuck Are you retard Talking about? Only people with 22" bideltoid Are roiders who bench over 5 plates

What The fuck Are you retard Talking about? Only people with 22" bideltoid Are roiders who bench over 5 plates
bro what? im 6 feet and have a 23 inch bidelt? im also 195 lbs and not roided

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
This argument is retarded because you guys are not interested in what's ideal in attractiveness but what's "un-moggable", you're not seeing it from the point of view of girls but from the point of view of men who don't want to feel inferior to other men.

For example, you could take any of the posters saying 6'5 is ideal, show him a 6'5 guy next to a 6'7 guy, and he'd change his mind immediately. This applies to essentially any height that's been posted as "ideal" in this thread.