“6’2 is Manlet Height in Scandinavia”

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Since I got my lifts I've been obsessed with height (even more than usual). I'm about 6'2 in lifts + shoes and today I began looking at the height of foids rather than men. A sizeable chunk of women were almost as tall as me. Two specimens were TALLER. These were observations from a 20 minute walk to uni. DON'T COME TO SCANDINAVIA!!

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
@Nobagger @disillusioned is this true, is the average Zoomer foid in your country 6’?

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
@Octillionaire have you ever visited Norway?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Since I got my lifts I've been obsessed with height (even more than usual). I'm about 6'2 in lifts + shoes and today I began looking at the height of foids rather than men. A sizeable chunk of women were almost as tall as me. Two specimens were TALLER. These were observations from a 20 minute walk to uni. DON'T COME TO SCANDINAVIA!!
Bro Stop this... not funny...

ONLY 0.02%, ZERO POINT TWO HUNDREDTH OF PERCENT of females in Scandinavia are TALLER THAN 6'2.

Idk where he saw those giantesses, but i legit saw only ONE woman taller than 6'2 in Scandi in the past 3 months, and only because she works in my company. :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deprived
just lol at that forum full of retards

Screenshot 2022 11 17 at 23 39 49 20 of foids are close to my height in lifts Dont come to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deprived and Artemis
@Octillionaire have you ever visited Norway?
No. But I visited France recently and the people there (non deathnic) were taller by a bit than Americans on average ( I was still taller than most people at 6'1) . I doubt 6’2 is manlet in Scandinavia though.

Last edited:
No. But I visited France recently and the people there (non deathnic) were taller by a bit than Americans on average. I doubt 6’2 is manlet in Scandinavia
It is NOT manlet in Scandi, it is tall, because the average is about 5'11.5. And 6'2 is one standard deviation above the mean.

Incels.ls... what else can be said... :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I swear this “ mug average female height is 6’2” would just stop if people learned to measure themselves properly

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 14392 and Artemis
youre not 6ft zero