6’2 is statistically top 10 percentile of height

L

LooksPSL

Equinox
Lol. “6ft is short” “6’3 is the minimum required”

I thought redpilled people prided themselves on placing objective reality over emotions. Logic over feels. It doesn’t matter if you FEEL short at 5’11, you are statically above average. It doesn’t matter if you FEEL like a complete dwarf at 5’9, you’re a statically only a bit below average

Logic and empirical statistics > Emotions. Come on guys
Edit: in the United States

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Veym, Hector, turkproducer and 7 others
I'm 6'2" and I do indded height mog 90% of men on the street.

But it can be easy to feel short in environment that preselects for tall men.

My current job has the most obvious bias for hiring tall men I've ever seen. I go from being 90th percentile to just barely being 60th because my company won't stop hiring 6'5 tallfags.

If I didn't heightmog large swaths of men in the street I'd lose touch with reality and feel kinda insecure about my height ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Veym, RAITEIII, Kade and 9 others
6'5" is top 5%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and john2
According to this website, at 19 years old - 182cm, I'm in the 78th percentile (feels about right), but at 188cm, I would be in the 95th percentile. Makes sense if this is worldwide, it doesn't state whether it is or not. But in Australia, when I'm wearing normal shoes, I would say that I height mog 80%, and when I go out I wear thick shoes (4cm gain), I mog at least 95%. I might be delusional, but I'm always the tallest in photos when I'm at clubs with randoms.

• +1
Reactions: john2 and LooksPSL
According to this website, at 19 years old - 182cm, I'm in the 78th percentile (feels about right), but at 188cm, I would be in the 95th percentile. Makes sense if this is worldwide, it doesn't state whether it is or not. But in Australia, when I'm wearing normal shoes, I would say that I height mog 80%, and when I go out I wear thick shoes (4cm gain), I mog at least 95%. I might be delusional, but I'm always the tallest in photos when I'm at clubs with randoms.
6'1" is top 10%

i wouldnt go that far

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and SteveRogers
braging tallfags

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
6'2'' is more like 95 percentile.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Veym, moggingmachine, Kade and 3 others
then why is it when I go outside I literally get height mugged by like 90% of women (I'm 5'10'' barefoot, almost 6 foot in my air maxs)

JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vitruvian
i wouldnt go that far
99.559th Percentile in the USA
98th Percentile in Germany
96th Percentile in the Netherlands

• +1
Reactions: Repzta and Golden Glass
In a post-war, post traditional female role society, full of thirsty beta males, feminism, and social media... it's not enough to be in the top 50th or even top 30th percentile of men.

Women now make their own money and so any girl over a 6/10 rating demands a top 10th percentile men - dating apps means chances are she has fucked one of these guys who just used her as a ONS and has skewed her standards much higher than they would have been if she was a woman in the 1950s.

It is what it is and you can bitch and whine about it or you can looksmaxx and do everything you can to get into that category.

Height admittedly is tricky because there is pretty much no real option besides LL - which even has it's limitations at 2-3 inches maximum.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Void, IndianJock, GordonFreeman and 4 others
OK man, I agree.

I will stop with the 6ft 4 or death meme now.

I am 6ft 1 and my goal is 190 CM, which is like 6ft 2.

I will only heightmaxx to be 6ft 2.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
under 6ft is manlet. You realize there are way more dwarfs than giants nigga

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and john2
OK man, I agree.

I will stop with the 6ft 4 or death meme now.

I am 6ft 1 and my goal is 190 CM, which is like 6ft 2.

I will only heightmaxx to be 6ft 2.
190 is 6'3

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and SteveRogers
I took a calculator and im in the 96.9 percentile

Right, but you're BY FAR the tallest in other countries with populations of over 1 billion. So that evens out the global height scale putting you in over the 90th percentile, despite maybe only being within the 80's in Chadstralia

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
We naturally tend to ignore instances of mogging others but pay disproportionate attention to instances of being mogged. I am 5'11 and when I walk around (European city) I know that I am taller than average if I pay attention to every male I see, but that isn't natural behaviour. Usually when we walk around short men are kinda invisible. If you see some 6'3 guy he will stick out especially if he is standing right next to you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IndianJock, Mayorga, Golden Glass and 1 other person
Statistics mean nothing. Only real life matter

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2486
in bolivia?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
OP I HOPE YOU ARE READY TO BE ROASTED

#1: Women DONT GIVE A FUCK about statistics, if a woman has dated ( fucked ) a 6'2 man in the past, she will FEEL like anything less than that is a manlet. Remember that the TOP 10 percentile is only a Tinder, Bumble, POF swipe away....

Have you ever pulled out a 5.5 inch dick and then explained to a girl that is statistically the average and then she took it like it was a 8 inch? NOPE. Her FEELS > Actual observable reality

#2: Statistics have a lot of noise due to minorities and oldfags bringing down the overrall height, MOST guys on this forum are competing ( against young white males ) in bars/clubs, college campuses, dating apps where there are TONS and TONS of young tallfags, and sub 6'1 manlets simply dont have the MALE MODEL faces to override girl's basic desire for tall height

Go out to any bars/clubs and notice 6'2 is like 30 percentile suddenly. Manlets stay home or go to gym to improve themselves while tallfags go to bars because they dont need to diet or lift to get laid

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IndianJock, GordonFreeman, AbandonShip and 5 others
Lol. “6ft is short” “6’3 is the minimum required”

I thought redpilled people prided themselves on placing objective reality over emotions. Logic over feels. It doesn’t matter if you FEEL short at 5’11, you are statically above average. It doesn’t matter if you FEEL like a complete dwarf at 5’9, you’re a statically only a bit below average

Logic and empirical statistics > Emotions. Come on guys
Edit: in the United States
Really old post by now but this is my first time seeing it.
Statistics don't matter. Full stop. What matters is how you are perceived by other people. It doesn't matter if you are statistically "only a little below average" at 5'9. People see you as short. Therefore you are short.
Inb4 "no they don't blah blah blah". Cope.

• So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie
US is manlet country. At 6'2'' you still get slaughtered in Germany, Netherlands and Nordics.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, PubertyMaxxer and diggbicc
Statistically 6’2 is 92% in France (men only)

Last edited:
In a post-war, post traditional female role society, full of thirsty beta males, feminism, and social media... it's not enough to be in the top 50th or even top 30th percentile of men.

Women now make their own money and so any girl over a 6/10 rating demands a top 10th percentile men - dating apps means chances are she has fucked one of these guys who just used her as a ONS and has skewed her standards much higher than they would have been if she was a woman in the 1950s.

It is what it is and you can bitch and whine about it or you can looksmaxx and do everything you can to get into that category.

Height admittedly is tricky because there is pretty much no real option besides LL - which even has it's limitations at 2-3 inches maximum.
Tbh tbh

i wouldnt go that far

Lol. As you get to the outsides of the curve, it accelerates very quickly, if that makes sense. 6'5'' is absolutely atleast top 1%.

5'9'' is 50%
5'10'' is 60%
5'10.6'' is 70%
5'11.5'' is 80%
6' is 90%
6'1.7'' is top 95%

• +1
Reactions: LooksPSL and LordNorwood
Lol. As you get to the outsides of the curve, it accelerates very quickly, if that makes sense. 6'5'' is absolutely atleast top 1%.

5'9'' is 50%
5'10'' is 60%
5'10.6'' is 70%
5'11.5'' is 80%
6' is 90%
Lifefuel but I still wish I was 6'6
@cocainecowboy
@6'4 looksmaxxxer
@6ft5manlet
Legit feeling a little jelly of you boys this morning as crazy and insecure as that sounds. I'm in a really blackpilled mood ngl, must be the sleep deprivation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2486
You're 6'3 so you're officially tall you're part of the looksmax me big boys gang
@cocainecowboy
@6'4 looksmaxxxer
@6ft5manlet
Legit feeling a little jelly of you boys this morning as crazy and insecure as that sounds. I'm in a really blackpilled mood ngl, must be the sleep deprivation.

• Love it
Reactions: LordNorwood
You're 6'3 so you're officially tall you're part of the looksmax me big boys gang
Wow. I don't know what to say tbh. It feels so good to be included. As prince of manlets within our group I will do you guys proud.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Wow. I don't know what to say tbh. It feels so good to be included. As prince of manlets within our group I will do you guys proud.
Nah mate you're good 6'3 is the start of tall

• Love it
yeah, and? we know that the bottom 80% of men are invisible to women. u need to be top 20 just to get your foot in the door (height, face, everything.)

• +1
yeah, and? we know that the bottom 80% of men are invisible to women. u need to be top 20 just to get your foot in the door (height, face, everything.)
You mean top 5%? To make it these days with decent looking women you need to be at least 5 psl 6'1 barefoot with a gym body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I didn't read the link you posted but is it considering the entire population
You mean top 5%? To make it these days with decent looking women you need to be at least 5 psl 6'1 barefoot with a gym body
Just look like Nick Bateman to atleast say Hy to a female theory

• +1
I didn't read the link you posted but is it considering the entire population

Just look like Nick Bateman to atleast say Hy to a female theory
Unironically bro. The 2020s are gonna be brutal hypergamy wise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Unironically bro. The 2020s are gonna be brutal hypergamy wise.
It's already Brutual in late 2010s can't imagine how it's gonna be in coming years. We are going back to the prehistoric era where tallest and strongest Chad with best genetic makeup fucking all the women

• +1
It's already Brutual in late 2010s can't imagine how it's gonna be in coming years. We are going back to the prehistoric era where tallest and strongest Chad with best genetic makeup fucking all the women
Society will collapse into absolute carnage and open warfare long before that, don't worry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
tfw top 3% in IQ and bottom 5% in height.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and LordNorwood
@cocainecowboy
@6'4 looksmaxxxer
@6ft5manlet
my friend is 6"3 and people ask me if i am taller than him (i am 6"5) so i think that after 190cm you are tall and thats that rly

• Woah
Society will collapse into absolute carnage and open warfare long before that, don't worry
Every civilization has it's decline and a new order will rise from it's ashes

• +1
  • +1
8x6 dong is top 1% but that doesn’t make it any less ideal. 6’2 is like 7.5x5.5. It’s quite good but a bit more would be a lot better

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath