6'4 is legit the perfect height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, datboijj, Jova and 5 others
Is this even a question? Lol

Neither since you will still be 102kg

6'4 ofc retard stop coping by saying short is better
6'4 is legit the perfect height
The taller the better… how the fuck could you deny the supremacy of the height pill… height is LAW… just reality denier…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Heinrich Schmidt and asdvek
The taller the better… how the fuck could you deny the supremacy of the height pill… height is LAW… just reality denier…
this is coming from someone named eyebrowns pilled

how tall are you
6’3 but i fraud to 6’5/6’6 to get crazy reaction irl. It’s crazy, you can’t believe how people look at me

Any height between 6'3" and 6'5" is perfect imo, 6'3" is the best height for proportions, athleticism, and modeling. 6'4" and 6'5" are great for heightmogging since they're malegazed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, ElTruecel, xegigi and 2 others
Any height between 6'3" and 6'5" is perfect imo, 6'3" is the best height for proportions, athleticism, and modeling. 6'4" and 6'5" are great for heightmogging since they're malegazed.
yeah but malegaze, femalegaze wize i genuinely think 6'2-6'3 is ideal,
more is more so of a niche than less is itself, if you know what i mean by that.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Heinrich Schmidt
What I meant was that you don't even know how to spell "eyebrows" you ethnic slut made for BWC
Yes, I wrote the name quickly, not that I'm particularly interested in having the coolest name on the forum lmao

Yes, I wrote the name quickly, not that I'm particularly interested in having the coolest name on the forum lmao
At least you didn't deny the second part of my message ❤️

holy fuck you niggas are dropdead retarded cant even see the problem with the poll

i genuinely think that if you are 6’7 you have the biggest halo in the world. You may look like a cyclope (like the boyfriend of the best looking girl in theworld adriana lima) it doesn’t matter, height at that point become your whole personality. It’s not the same for 6’2

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
i grew from 5'7 to 5'8 at 16, it's over for me

i genuinely think that if you are 6’7 you have the biggest halo in the world. You may look like a cyclope (like the boyfriend of the best looking girl in theworld adriana lima) it doesn’t matter, height at that point become your whole personality. It’s not the same for 6’2
Just be as tall as a door theorem.

Most mfers who are that tall have dogshit frames.

im not 6'7, Probably that height in the right pair of elevator shoes.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
6’4 isn’t much higher smv wise than 6’2 but id still pick it because id get height mogged less. 6’4 requires 6’7+ to height mog which is 1 in 2000 compared to 6’2 requiring 6’5+ which is 1 in like 300

Last edited:
`
6’4 isn’t much higher smv wise than 6’2 but id still pick it because id get height mogged less. 6’4 requires 6’7+ to height mog which is 1 in 2000 compared to 6’2 requiring 6’5+ which is 1 in like 300
i pick 6'3

`

i pick 6'3
yea i think legit 6’3 is the perfect balance as u can still have decent proportions and modeling like someone said earlier and you can larp 6’5 for height obsessed foids, plus u only get height mogged by 6’6+ and 6’6 is the start of extremely rare height according to most height percentile calculators and it’s like 1 in 1000

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Heinrich Schmidt
IMG 9135

Also i find it interesting 6’3 dudes are the most satisfied with their height

this is self reported tho so the “6’3” ppl being surveyed could be 6’1 larpers

yea i think legit 6’3 is the perfect balance as u can still have decent proportions and modeling like someone said earlier and you can larp 6’5 for height obsessed foids, plus u only get height mogged by 6’6+ and 6’6 is the start of extremely rare height according to most height percentile calculators and it’s like 1 in 1000
i would take being mogged by 6'6+, it is start of inhumanely tall height.

Look at legit lanky 6'7 peter jones next to a bunch of 5'10-5'11 guys:

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
View attachment 2959892
Also i find it interesting 6’3 dudes are the most satisfied with their height

this is self reported tho so the “6’3” ppl being surveyed could be 6’1 larpers
6'3 is basically the balance between 180cm and 200cm, it just seems like a near perfect height.

6'3 is basically the balance between 180cm and 200cm, it just seems like a near perfect height.
there’s a reason comic book writers made superman who’s supposed to be the perfect man 6’3

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
there’s a reason comic book writers made superman who’s supposed to be the perfect man 6’3
Yes, 180cm is just not enough and 200cm is pushing it

190cm is very close to the true ideal

clark kent is proof that you can be chad with glasses (lol)

Bro that’s cope. Literally every girl in the world love that shit, that “lanky” looking, your frame looking too tall compared to the other average height males. Girls love that shit even if they say they dont. When 6’8 chad tyrone step in the place, no one can stop from looking at him, from the dying looks of envy of the males and females who fucks him with their gaze. Just look at sum yt videos of 6’8 appearing in public place and look at the reaction of the people around. The 6’3 guy look tiny. Sorry for bad english im italian

Bro that’s cope. Literally every girl in the world love that shit, that “lanky” looking, your frame looking too tall compared to the other average height males. Girls love that shit even if they say they dont. When 6’8 chad tyrone step in the place, no one can stop from looking at him, from the dying looks of envy of the males and females who fuck you with their gaze. Just look at sum yt videos of 6’8 appearing in public place and look at the reaction of the people around. The 6’3 guy look tiny. Sorry for bad english im italian
Being that tall is niche though and comes with all sorts of problems. I'm pretty sure 99% of females would prefer a 6'3" guy with an aesthetic frame instead.

Last edited:
Bro that’s cope. Literally every girl in the world love that shit, that “lanky” looking, your frame looking too tall compared to the other average height males. Girls love that shit even if they say they dont. When 6’8 chad tyrone step in the place, no one can stop from looking at him, from the dying looks of envy of the males and females who fucks him with their gaze. Just look at sum yt videos of 6’8 appearing in public place and look at the reaction of the people around. The 6’3 guy look tiny. Sorry for bad english im italian
i’ve never seen a 6’8 chad

where are the vids

Most of slayers and fuckboys are 175-186 cm.
Everyone with real life social experience knows.
The idea of "muh 6'4 Chad" is aspie introverted basementcel virgin incel cope, such thing dosen't exist IRL.
World isn't made for people of that height, when I am reading these posts on org. about "muh 6'4 Chad" I can tell tewo things instantly:
1. posters who write this are not 6'4 or close to that height, which is fine
2. posters who write this have zero real life social experience, which isn't fine

Last edited:
The idea of "muh 6'4 Chad" is super-aspie introverted basementcel virgin incel cope, such thing dosen't exist IRL.
6'4 mogs shut the fuck up

6'6+ loses sex appeal generally unless you play sports you can compensate for it
the only “6’8” dude they always post is that black guy and he’s already been exposed as 6’5-6’6 Lol

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin
6'4 mogs shut the fuck up
when I am reading these posts on org. about "muh 6'4 Chad" I can tell tewo things instantly:
1. posters who write this are not 6'4 or close to that height, which is fine
2. posters who write this have zero real life social experience, which isn't fine

The idea of "muh 6'4 Chad" is aspie introverted basementcel virgin incel cope, such thing dosen't exist IRL.
That's because a higher percentage of guys are around that height range and most people aren't above 6'3". According to various studies though, from a female perspective the ideal male height range is around 6'1"- 6'3".

That's because a higher percentage of guys are around that height range and most people aren't above 6'3". According to various studies though, from a female perspective the ideal male height range is around 6'1"- 6'3".
Not just that, but you are unlikely to be good looking at that height because excessive growth horone fucks up your ratios.
I know this since I am 6'4.
Also lol @ self-reported social studies, hat woman do IRL>>>>>>what woman say.
No tinder isn't real life.

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and Heinrich Schmidt