6'2 OR 6'4?

6'2 or 6'4

• 6'2 (187cm)

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • 6'4 (193cm)

Votes: 40 76.9%

• Total voters
Not just that, but you are unlikely to be good looking at that height because excessive growth horone fucks up your ratios.
I know this since I am 6'4.
Also lol @ self-reported social studies, hat woman do IRL>>>>>>what woman say.
No tinder isn't real life.
well i dont have that face at 6'4, the face can be fucked up sure, though how likely i doooo not know.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
6’4 Lmaoo ofc

Most of slayers and fuckboys are 175-186 cm.
Everyone with real life social experience knows.
The idea of "muh 6'4 Chad" is aspie introverted basementcel virgin incel cope, such thing dosen't exist IRL.
World isn't made for people of that height, when I am reading these posts on org. about "muh 6'4 Chad" I can tell tewo things instantly:
1. posters who write this are not 6'4 or close to that height, which is fine
2. posters who write this have zero real life social experience, which isn't fine
Not just that, but you are unlikely to be good looking at that height because excessive growth horone fucks up your ratios.
I know this since I am 6'4.
Also lol @ self-reported social studies, hat woman do IRL>>>>>>what woman say.
No tinder isn't real life.
brother I tell you this based on my experiences. I fucked lots of girls and they all loved my fake height (since I fraud at 6'6 and im 6'3). my current girlfriend, every time she sees a guy taller than me I can see her eyes sparkle and look with a certain charm, the charm of power, of physical superiority in length

i’ve never seen a 6’8 chad
Because you are blind. Height nowadays is romanticized by females.
Any person who plays down height has absolutely no idea how the female psyche works or doesn't know it well enough. height nowadays is romanticized and idealized due to films, TV and social media, it sends women back to the idea of the nba player or nate jacobs chad

Just be as tall as you can lmao

Stupid dumb fuck there is no such thing as “too tall” you guys are just lying to yourself

i knew you’d post him😂he’s not 6’8 he’s been exposed he’s 6’5-6’6

Because you are blind. Height nowadays is romanticized by females.
Any person who plays down height has absolutely no idea how the female psyche works or doesn't know it well enough. height nowadays is romanticized and idealized due to films, TV and social media, it sends women back to the idea of the nba player or nate jacobs chad
nate jacob’s is 6’5 and the average nba player is 6’5 retard which still falls under the 6’3-6’5 ideal we said retard. a true 6’8 barefoot is extremely rare i don’t think ive even seen someone 6’8 before

nate jacob’s is 6’5 and the average nba player is 6’5 retard which still falls under the 6’3-6’5 ideal we said retard. a true 6’8 barefoot is extremely rare i don’t think ive even seen someone 6’8 before
Lebron james height which is ideal

Elordi is 196cm which is almost 6’6 + shoes = 6’7 / 6’8 depends from the shoes he is wearing

Elordi is 196cm which is almost 6’6 + shoes = 6’7 / 6’8 depends from the shoes he is wearing
so ur talking about a fraud 6’8 instead of a real 6’8

ur a moron

There’s also that looksmaxer from stockholm on tik tok who posts video of girl reacting at him while he talking ( he claims 6’10 but i think he is like 6’7)

• JFL
Reactions: Zoom759
so ur talking about a fraud 6’8 instead of a real 6’8

ur a moron
I think that height barefoot is ideal. You can crouch down, make yourself a little smaller if you feel too tall. better than standing on tiptoes or standing as straight as possible and making yourself ridicolous in front of taller guys lol

Stupid dumb fuck there is no such thing as “too tall” you guys are just lying to yourself

im not into hookup culture, i dont want to be 6'6 to impress a bunch of whores

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
im not into hookup culture, i dont want to be 6'6 to impress a bunch of whores
Im not really into dat too but im kinda istrionic and i love the crazy amount of starring you get from everybody, from stacys to envy manlets to beckys to chads to 6’3 chadlites. They are like “i wish i was like him”. Basically every person look at you when you walk into the room

so thing is for most of the foids, the height above 6'6 can't compeheresible. I would choose 6'6 over anything at all. But of course, if you are super tall, like 7 foot, some tall fetishist girls would come up to you and you know the rest. but I am assuming most of the subcels here, like me, just want to find a rare one and stick loyal to her.