6’3 180 lbs with bad posture is it over

how exactly? i have a barrel chest but im not sure if ill get surgery
don't get surgery. not the big of deal. usually happens because of growth hormone bleed.

just framemaxx your neck, shoulders, back and traps to even it out

don't get surgery. not the big of deal. usually happens because of growth hormone bleed.

just framemaxx your neck, shoulders, back and traps to even it out
got worse when i took hgh tbf. i’m focusing a lot on back and shoulders but not traps since they make ur frame look way smaller

got worse when i took hgh tbf. i’m focusing a lot on back and shoulders but not traps since they make ur frame look way smaller
true my traps only grew when i took anavar

not from actually training

Dude if you fixed your hair, got into shape, shaved your beard to STUBBLE, maybe even grew moustache plus goatee, your 6”3 you’d go wild
He will go wild on LTB's :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
true my traps only grew when i took anavar

not from actually training
i might take anavar too soon. i’m now coping with having a barrel chest im not even hitting the gym anymore due to embarrassment. I look like fucking batman and superman from the animated series with the big ass rubcage

6'3 is literally a chad height, dude.

Get botox for that terrible asymmetry, train your neck, get green contacts, gymmaxx for your frame, grow a more full beard with a little fade in from the sides of the beard ask a barber to do it for you, bimax, rhino, and a touch of lip filler to widen the lips a bit

i might take anavar too soon. i’m now coping with having a barrel chest im not even hitting the gym anymore due to embarrassment. I look like fucking batman and superman from the animated series with the big ass rubcage
i don't do anavar anymore

i just do the primal diet

cant be incel at that height