6’3 but still wearing shoelifts

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
I’m 6’3 but I’m still going to get shoe lifts, because the shorter guys will be closing the gap if only they use shoe lifts. Thoughts on shoe lifts?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 7785, StephIsCold and 7 others
get lifts that you can put in your socks instead so you can wear lifts all the time. Also get airmaxes they'll bring u up almost 2 inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and kej3094
If you’re skinny you would look ridiculous.

If you’re skinny you would look ridiculous.
I’m pretty built and don’t even workout, starting too now. Not wearing shoe lifts until I get bigger though. But they are on my radar.

get lifts that you can put in your socks instead so you can wear lifts all the time. Also get airmaxes they'll bring u up almost 2 inches
arent those really uncomfortable as opposed to normal lifts?
have u used them?

wearing lifts with manlet frame suck bro

Yes but if you wanna stay lean you're fucked
Yea actually being wide makes you look smaller, I’d say wear black be lean and wear shoe lifts that aren’t like over 3 inches, long legs short torso always looks good.

Shit I'm only 6 ft 2, should I use lifts?

Shit I'm only 6 ft 2, should I use lifts?
Yep because manlets are starting to catch on and wearing lifts to get them to 6’2/6’3

• So Sad
Reactions: gamma
I’m 6’3 but I’m still going to get shoe lifts, because the shorter guys will be closing the gap if only they use shoe lifts. Thoughts on shoe lifts?
Nothing wrong with them, I'm in the same boat as well. I don't need to use them but I like to use them regardless might be because there’s a lot of tall guys where I live and I wanna stand out a bit more.

• +1
Reactions: kej3094

If someone finds out, it would be hella funny.​

Shit man I’m 8’ do I need lifts

If someone finds out, it would be hella funny.​
Eh not really there’s less consequence if you are 6’3 because you are still tall

• +1
Reactions: copeistani