HEIGHT FRAUDING GONE WRONG

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
I’m in school on day 2 of wearing lifts, unfortunately I didn’t realize that the lifts came in different sizes (my mom bought them) I am 99% sure that I’m wearing 2 inch lifts right now and I’m taller than people who I was shorter than last week, if my friends don’t notice (haven’t seen them yet) I’m just gonna commit to it and never take them out because this feels great

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: igniteisbad, deepfuckingvalue, mogre and 5 others
Mog and slay them monkeys

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard Cheese and wackedchives
I’m in school on day 2 of wearing lifts, unfortunately I didn’t realize that the lifts came in different sizes (my mom bought them) I am 99% sure that I’m wearing 2 inch lifts right now and I’m taller than people who I was shorter than last week, if my friends don’t notice (haven’t seen them yet) I’m just gonna commit to it and never take them out because this feels great
gonna be real if your gaining 3 inches somebodys going to notice, not even tryna hate or nothing unless your wearing boots and can say "its just the boots bro"
if youre wearing running sneakers and gain 3 inches they are gonna know you frauding and clown you for it, if they real ones they wont tell anybody else tho but thats unlikely
and how tall are you? 5'3 to 5'6 isnt that noticable compared to 5'8 going to 5'11

Just say you had a growth spurt
or just kill them

gonna be real if your gaining 3 inches somebodys going to notice, not even tryna hate or nothing unless your wearing boots and can say "its just the boots bro"
if youre wearing running sneakers and gain 3 inches they are gonna know you frauding and clown you for it, if they real ones they wont tell anybody else tho but thats unlikely
and how tall are you? 5'3 to 5'6 isnt that noticable compared to 5'8 going to 5'11
5'11 to 6'2 is the real jump

It’s like 5’4” to 5’6”, 5’7” counting the shoes, yesterday I did an inch and nobody noticed, will update later when I see my friends

It’s like 5’4” to 5’6”, 5’7” counting the shoes, yesterday I did an inch and nobody noticed, will update later when I see my friends
goodluck
and id genuinely get boots, people will call you aspie but in the event you need to take them off, its less embarrassing to be caught wearing boots for height than shoving lifts into your shoes
u can get something tiktok basic fashion like timbs and say that you just like the look of them. obviously dont use something autistic as fuck like new rocks or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
goodluck
and id genuinely get boots, people will call you aspie but in the event you need to take them off, its less embarrassing to be caught wearing boots for height than shoving lifts into your shoes
u can get something tiktok basic fashion like timbs and say that you just like the look of them. obviously dont use something autistic as fuck like new rocks or whatever
I got timbs already but I haven't worn them yet, I might try them tomorrow with these lifts I’m gonna be like 5’9” JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, truecel12 and aussiecel
Also try ankle socks lifts, they are much more comfortable than normal lifts

• +1
Reactions: aussiecel and Richard Cheese
UPDATE: I’m pretty sure I got made fun of by two MTBs in my class, they kept looking at me and talking to eachother, I didn’t ascend facially or anything (if anything I look worse than ever) so it’s not a good thing, they were prob discussing how I grew 2 inches overnight, however I do not care, I’m pretty low inhib now from my depression and school ends soon so I’m just gonna stay like this

Last edited:
  • So Sad
UPDATE: I’m pretty sure I got made fun of by two MTBs in my class, they kept looking at me and talking to eachother, I didn’t ascend facially or anything (if anything I look worse than ever) so it’s not a good thing, they were prob discussing how I grew 2 inches overnight, however I do not care, I’m pretty low inhib now from my depression and school ends soon so I’m just gonna stay like this
they weren’t ur just turning into a schizo

• +1
they weren’t ur just turning into a schizo
Possible, nowadays I always feel like I’m being stared at and laughed at 24/7, one of the many mental problems inflicted up on me by the black pill

If you are not at least chadlite you are being stared and laughed at almost every direct or indirect interaction. It's realistic thoughts but doesn't mean it should cause you unpleasant feelings.

Height frauding in school is stupid. Most effective in social settings like restaurants, bars, clubs etc.