6'3 faggot gets triggered over post exposing femlets as subhuman

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Zephir

I wanna believe this motherfucker is some 5'5 bitch larping as a femlet loving tall men, because it's not possible that you would be such a white knight faggot. There is a limit to everything.

Where is all that energy when short dudes are getting shit on? Women say they shouldn't reproduce all the time. Where was this guy?

Dude really said "noooooooooooo I have the right to fuck up my future son's live, because I like midget bitches who look like lil kids, I will be as dysgenic as I want":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Laugh cant hold it in

And the guy in the screenshot wasn't even saying "I want that" he was just saying that ppl are getting more conscious that woman create subhumans.
This is a great thing tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, Don Alejo Garza, zura and 9 others
But in my opinion, it would be stupid to stop like a 5'6 Megan fox from breeding and allowing some 6'2 weird lanket femcel like wtf :lul:

Ideally we should be analizing everything, not just height. Althought short women are usually pretty fucking fat which indicates they are mostly subhuman all over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro, 5'7 zoomer, MaxillaMaxing and 4 others
Women below 5’4 should definitely not breed regardless of any other positive, same with men under 5’9.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, thereallegend, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others

I wanna believe this motherfucker is some 5'5 bitch larping as a femlet loving tall men, because it's not possible that you would be such a white knight faggot. There is a limit to everything.

Where is all that energy when short dudes are getting shit on? Women say they shouldn't reproduce all the time. Where was this guy?

Dude really said "noooooooooooo I have the right to fuck up my future son's live, because I like midget bitches who look like lil kids, I will be as dysgenic as I want":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
View attachment 2943093

And the guy in the screenshot wasn't even saying "I want that" he was just saying that ppl are getting more conscious that woman create subhumans.
This is a great thing tbh

Tall guys seem to like short women for some reason… its like they purposefully want to fuck over their lineage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, 5'7 zoomer, zura and 2 others
Women below 5’4 should definitely not breed regardless of any other positive, same with men under 5’9.
Brutal my dad is 6’4 and I could’ve been close to that but my mom is 5’1

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, IvanTheSpaceBiker, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, zura, datboijj and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, datboijj, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
Your dad is evil man
And my mom said she’s never dated anyone below 6’0 her ex was 6’6 people need to stop ruining their genes

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: icumblood, 5'7 zoomer, datboijj and 2 others
Not even if she has a Stacy face? Like an actual Stacy face?

Because if she created only short girls it wouldn't matter that much, women can look like whatever and men still simp for them. I just think that the government should create some propaganda to influence them to abort any boys.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and murdah
Not even if she has a Stacy face? Like an actual Stacy face?

Because if she created only short girls it wouldn't matter that much, women can look like whatever and men still simp for them. I just think that the government should create some propaganda to influence them to abort any boys.
Sure, but thats very rare for women under 5’4, stacies usually come in the full package.

Tall guys seem to like short women for some reason… its like they purposefully want to fuck over their lineage
That's something that I have pondered over, for years.
After spending some time on .org nonetheless, I seem to have found the conclusion.

Men have to mog women in some ways, to have a relationship that is mostly rigged in their favour.
That's kinda hard to do when it comes to looks n stuff (I mean even ugly whores have sky high smv you would have to get a really ugly bitch to mogg her considerably IF you are normie, which 80% are at least) but SHORT WOMEN ARE EVERYWHERE. They are obsessed with tall men, the bigger the height difference the bigger the power you have.

Imagine being 6'6 and dating Karlie Kloss (even if she was a normal woman) she will look at you like "meh, you are alright, I wish we weren't height matched in heels but meh you will do" 🧐 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: plukee and murdah
5’10 some people on the forum say thats manlet though
Under 6'4= premium manlet

Im 6'2 myself and among young men, it's just alright. Tfw you will never be "the tall guy" :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and not__cel
Under 6'4= premium manlet

Im 6'2 myself and among young men, it's just alright. Tfw you will never be "the tall guy" :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Nigga 6’2 is not the same as 5’10 :rage:stop the cope under 6’0 is premium manlet

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: icumblood, zura and theonewhocantascend
And my mom said she’s never dated anyone below 6’0 her ex was 6’6 people need to stop ruining their genes
It's just like when a black person fucks a white person thinking it will improve their genes.
When in reality, the offspring looks as far as he could from white :lul:

It's easier to fuck someone's genepool, then to improve yours, just like it's easier to shit on a white blanket than to wipe it clean.

• So Sad
Reactions: not__cel
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and not__cel

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Height halo starts at 6'4 though :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
At 6’0 you’ve already reached the height requirement for every woman in the world while at 5’10 you’re average in most countries I’ve had a foid who’s 5’6 tell me she doesn’t mind that I’m a bit shorter than what she goes for you’ve already surpassed most people expectations be thankful

• +1
Reactions: icumblood and murdah
The thing is that even if only tall people reproduce, there will still be people who are tall and shorter people , it means that at each generation we should move up the base required height to reproduce , we humans will never be satisfied .

Mums 5’1 and dads manlet too yet im 6’3 get rekt incel

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, murdah and not__cel
Lmfao how does it feel knowing your mom cucked you

is your face any good? htn+?

6’2 is literally average these days
I will stomp on your grave you inbred piece of shit I’ll consume your carcass

• +1
Reactions: icumblood
I will stomp on your grave you inbred piece of shit I’ll consume your carcass
6’3 is average in mumbai, dalits are unironically getting taller. It’s over for you and i

• JFL
Reactions: reek and not__cel
6’3 is average in mumbai, dalits are unironically getting taller. It’s over for you and i
@BrahminBoss is this true

• +1
Reactions: icumblood and plukee
asserting dominance :Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
But in my opinion, it would be stupid to stop like a 5'6 Megan fox from breeding and allowing some 6'2 weird lanket femcel like wtf :lul:

Ideally we should be analizing everything, not just height. Althought short women are usually pretty fucking fat which indicates they are mostly subhuman all over.
Face is needed as well but tall genes Are tall genes. Would rather mate with a 5/10 looks and Ascend my child then Mate with a short woman

guy: under 6'4 is premium manlet

me at 6'4 in the morning

bro ideal female height is like 5'7-5'9, if you have a fetish for shorter or taller women go ahead but this is the ideal, its nice for her to be a bit above average

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and 5'7 zoomer
Total faggot death

tallfags use every opportunity they can get to try to demean and mentally torture manlets

This is an established FACT

My dad is 6ft with dimorphic features and my mum is 5'2 with tiny stubby arms and feet

I ended up being 5'5

• So Sad
Reactions: not__cel
There's so many retarded faggots in that thread omg

They laugh at our suffering

Attachments

• 76004D86-1320-4C36-B85E-25757DE4B217_4_5005_c.jpeg
    76004D86-1320-4C36-B85E-25757DE4B217_4_5005_c.jpeg
    25.1 KB · Views: 0
that thread and that tallfag 6'3" NIGGER made me so mad

brutal ERfuel

Even faggots on here think eugenics would only be stopping male subhumans from making kids the biggest reason humanity still has incels and below average people is because of women with horrible genes still getting fucked

• +1
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza and thereallegend
I don’t understand this forum? So do you support eugenecis? Then you should be celebrating your an incel because you have shit genes? Why you tryna looksmax or complain about women’s standards?

I don’t understand this forum? So do you support eugenecis? Then you should be celebrating your an incel because you have shit genes? Why you tryna looksmax or complain about women’s standards?
Are you even a looksmaxxer or an incel? Why are you here.

Are you retarded

Reminds me alot like @BitchBoy his dad prob was breeding with a 4'9 person though

• +1
Reactions: silencio
I bet IQ is correlated to the desired height in one’s spouse where the higher the IQ the taller the preferred height in one’s spouse and the lower the IQ the lower the height