god I want to fuck a tallfoid

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
and how tall are you?

average white "woman"

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
average white "woman"
i dont get it. youre a mongoloid that venerates nordics and yet you unexplainably hate white women. peak hypocrisy and retardation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 27224
i dont get it. youre a mongoloid that venerates nordics and yet you unexplainably hate white women. peak hypocrisy and retardation
No hypocrisy there. Equality is cope boyo - nordic women don't have to be superior just because nordic men are.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis

Attachments

• 5B91C333-7E94-4D44-A02B-E40C60191BE6.jpeg
    5B91C333-7E94-4D44-A02B-E40C60191BE6.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 0
No hypocrisy there. Equality is cope boyo - nordic women don't have to be superior just because nordic men are.
it's the other way around i'm afraid, light is feminine and dark is masculine. and neither would exist without the other because nerdic genes are recessive and light features always get lost through mixed breeding.

also, tall =/ masculine, taller females are more attractive because they are more developed than boneless womanlets.

5’10 next to 6’2
Doesn't look that bad. In my opinion a heightmog becomes humiliating only when the tip of your hair is below the eye/eyebrow level of the guy next to you.

Doesn't look that bad. In my opinion a heightmog becomes humiliating only when the tip of your hair is below the eye/eyebrow level of the guy next to you.
So basically the cut-off is exactly 10 cm, which is the height difference between you and that girl.

it's the other way around i'm afraid, light is feminine and dark is masculine. and neither would exist without the other because nerdic genes are recessive and light features always get lost through mixed breeding.

also, tall =/ masculine, taller females are more attractive because they are more developed than boneless womanlets.
All incorrect.

European men are lighter, therefore being light is better for men. Low contrast is also a cue to sexual dimorphism - it makes you look more "male".

Nordic genes are not recessive and they managed to spread by nordic men conquering ethnic women. Clearly they didnt get lost when nordic steppe invaders intermixed with veddoid-looking native european women. Anthropology 101

Tall is indeed masculine, more specifically gerontomorphic. Being "more developed" is a huge failo when youre developed towards being more male-like. In that regard, being underdeveloped is superior for women.

All incorrect.

European men are lighter, therefore being light is better for men. Low contrast is also a cue to sexual dimorphism - it makes you look more "male".

Nordic genes are not recessive and they managed to spread by nordic men conquering ethnic women. Clearly they didnt get lost when nordic steppe invaders intermixed with veddoid-looking native european women. Anthropology 101

Tall is indeed masculine, more specifically gerontomorphic. Being "more developed" is a huge failo when youre developed towards being more male-like. In that regard, being underdeveloped is superior for women.
All that just for 5’9 med jocks with wide clavicles to mog

Does she have tits or a bulge

All incorrect.

okay, time to become a retarded scholar like you and disprove all your points with muh studies then.

Light genes are indeed recessive:
The allele for brown eyes is the most dominant allele and is always dominant over the other two alleles and the allele for green eyes is always dominant over the allele for blue eyes, which is always recessive.
sauce: https://www.news-medical.net/health...or brown eyes,eyes, which is always recessive.

For hair color, the theory goes:

• Each parent carries two alleles (gene variants) for hair color. Blonde hair is a recessive gene and brown hair is a dominant gene.
sauce:https://sneakpeektest.com/blog/what...air color, the theory,hair is a dominant gene.

muh nerdics. recessive subhumans in every possible way. and for females I don't have to search up any studies, less height = more chances of offspring becoming short subhumans, it is a fact.

women don't grow past 17

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine
okay, time to become a retarded scholar like you and disprove all your points with muh studies then.

Light genes are indeed recessive:
The allele for brown eyes is the most dominant allele and is always dominant over the other two alleles and the allele for green eyes is always dominant over the allele for blue eyes, which is always recessive.
sauce: https://www.news-medical.net/health/Genetics-of-Eye-Color.aspx#:~:text=The allele for brown eyes,eyes, which is always recessive.

For hair color, the theory goes:

• Each parent carries two alleles (gene variants) for hair color. Blonde hair is a recessive gene and brown hair is a dominant gene.
sauce:https://sneakpeektest.com/blog/what-color-hair-will-my-baby-have/#:~:text=The Truth About Dominant and Recessive Genes,-You may have&text=For hair color, the theory,hair is a dominant gene.

muh nerdics. recessive subhumans in every possible way. and for females I don't have to search up any studies, less height = more chances of offspring becoming short subhumans, it is a fact.
Youre retarded. Eye and hair color are polygenic.
These are not sources, but blogposts written by non-geneticists

Youre retarded. Eye and hair color are polygenic.
These are not sources, but blogposts written by non-geneticists
Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

Subhuman mongol literally trying to disprove genetics now lol. just accept that nerd genetics are submissive and recessive. Nord men look like women in 2023.

View attachment 2117938
Subhuman mongol literally trying to disprove genetics now lol. just accept that nerd genetics are submissive and recessive. Nord men look like women in 2023.
I never tried to do disprove genetics. Blue eyes being recessive is just a common misconception.

I never tried to do disprove genetics. Blue eyes being recessive is just a common misconception.
It's a genetic fact, dark features are dominant 😹🤙

View attachment 2117938
No point arguing with him. Dude thinks flat Asian women are hotter than white girls

It's a genetic fact, dark features are dominant 😹🤙
It's a myth started by the Nazis and white supremacists in America. Something akin to one drop rule. Almost all people I know who have had a dark eyed and a light eyed parent, ended up having light eyes. Take your 1940s knowledge of genetics elsewhere.

Also it's kinda common sense that blue eyes and blonde hair are not only not recessive, but probably dominant traits. Because the trait needs to be "dominant" for it to go from non-existent to dominating the phenotype of an entire race within only 5 thousand years.

It's a myth started by the Nazis and white supremacists in America. Something akin to one drop rule. Almost all people I know who have had a dark eyed and a light eyed parent, ended up having light eyes. Take your 1940s knowledge of genetics elsewhere.

Also it's kinda common sense that blue eyes and blonde hair are not only not recessive, but probably dominant traits. Because the trait needs to be "dominant" for it to go from non-existent to dominating the phenotype of an entire race within only 5 thousand years.
Then supply some more of your studies to back up the claim, retard, not anecdotal evidence. Oh wait, you can't, because when someone catches up to your bullshit you're just a useless retarded sfcel with 0 proof, and a mongol at that to make it even pathetic

Dark features have been proven to be dominant over light recessive ones, hence why the majority of people in the world have brown eyes/black hair. Same thing with skintone as well, most mulattos are brown skinned and rarely come out with lighter tones

Imagine going to work to get height mogged by a foid
My usual day tbh...

I do not care anymore...

I am 5'10 by the way :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine and Dr. Bludy
Then supply some more of your studies to back up the claim, retard, not anecdotal evidence. Oh wait, you can't, because when someone catches up to your bullshit you're just a useless retarded sfcel with 0 proof, and a mongol at that to make it even pathetic

Dark features have been proven to be dominant over light recessive ones, hence why the majority of people in the world have brown eyes/black hair. Same thing with skintone as well, most mulattos are brown skinned and rarely come out with lighter tones
Lol at this pathetic jubilation.
I employed you to use some common sense for once, yet you still found a way to neurotically go on a rant about my character and forum presence. Don't you usually complain about me using "cope studies"? Now youre switching things up out of complete malition.

Dark features have not been proven to be dominant by anyone and you cant cite any of the "proof" even if your life depended on it.

Here you can see an explanation as to why this retarded myth of light eyes being recessive is wrong:

The guy linked to studies to support his claims.

This is well known within the geneticist community and to anyone who's dabbled with dna testing.

drop the pin