6’3 former military spy goes to mumbai (this is what mogging in mumbai actually looks like)

plukee

plukee

Also diagnosed autist alongside orc and clavicular

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Roquefort, bloomercel and 1 other person
unironically chad in mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: grimy, Arditi, nevermind2 and 12 others
@human304 BWC and BBC take all your women, how will you cope?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Bald oldcel mogging all the curries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, VenatorLuparius and ReinerGeist1
they look 5'4 on average.

Apparently the average is 6’3 for larpislife
A822828E F6FB 4AEB 80DF 5BC1DB437D91

@heightislife198

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Roquefort, Deleted member 28774 and 10 others
Nah there getting taller because there improving there nutrition back from when Britain fucked them over. Soon 6’3 will be the average there in 10 more years

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and vaseqmoherad
what a mogger

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Nah there getting taller because there improving there nutrition back from when Britain fucked them over. Soon 6’3 will be the average there in 10 more years
over for dutch, also it looks like all of them have short face syndrome too.

• +1
Nah dutch average will be 6’8-9 by then
dutch are tall because hypergamy is insane here.

men below 6'0 are literally all INCEL. 80% of kids come from men taller than 6'2, only tall genes survive.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Elvisandreaa, Sub0 and 3 others
All the Indians were like: "Please sir, have mercy on us! Money, food, anything"
Educated-Beggars.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, bloomercel, Deleted member 28691 and 1 other person
@Sub0 how it feels going to mumbai as a dilliwala

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: plukee and Sub0
according to .org users indian teen males average at 6' and are HTN

• +1
according to .org users indian teen males average at 6' and are HTN
just walk thru a literal slum market theory.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
dutch are tall because hypergamy is insane here.

men below 6'0 are literally all INCEL. 80% of kids come from men taller than 6'2, only tall genes survive.
Does it apply to other traits like intelligence, good face, etc? Or are they height only?

• +1
Reactions: plukee and MoggerGaston
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Elvisandreaa and bloomercel
Height is FAR more hereditary than beauty and IQ. JFL at wanting to go to india tho

• +1
All the Indians were like: "Please sir, have mercy on us! Money, food, anything"
Educated-Beggars.jpg
I watched the entire video and didn't see one person ask/beg for anything.

I'm pretty sure some Indian has fucked you over somewhere in life, for only clowns get mad for nothing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, bloomercel, plukee and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, bloomercel and plukee
I will be in india next week and disprove this nonsense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078 and plukee
I watched the entire video and didn't see one person ask/beg for anything.

I'm pretty sure some Indian has fucked you over somewhere in life, for only clowns get mad for nothing.
He's followed by many Indians who mumble something behind him(very likely asking for money).
I also have nothing against Indians, they are glorious people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and plukee
He's followed by many Indians who mumble something behind him(very likely asking for money).
I also have nothing against Indians, they are glorious people.
There is another video infact there’s 2 other ones and in one of them he gets a street begger following him for atleast an hour and he did confirm he was harassed a couple times

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
  • JFL
Reactions: eyes
There is another video infact there’s 2 other ones and in one of them he gets a street begger following him for atleast an hour and he did confirm he was harassed a couple times
Yes, there are many people who went to India and report being followed by beggars for a really long time. These people are very persistent and won't stop unless you start to scream at them and threaten them with police or a beating, talking politely with them won't get you anywhere.

• +1
Yes, there are many people who went to India and report being followed by beggars for a really long time. These people are very persistent and won't stop unless you start to scream at them and threaten them with police or a beating, talking politely with them won't get you anywhere.
Yeah this guy was friendly to the beggar so he did the wrong thing lmao I’ll send this video

• +1

• +1