6'3 is better then 6"8 (prove me wrong)

6’1 chang. after 6’4 it’s jus not attractive for most ppl being that tall
Nice but for asian males i dont think any girl would pick chang over tyrone or other chads from other races :(

Nice but for asian males i dont think any girl would pick chang over tyrone or other chads from other races :(
true. u still can slay as a chang tbh but it is way harder than being a tyrone or chad, maybe even htn

true. u still can slay as a chang tbh but it is way harder than being a tyrone or chad, maybe even htn
Furakkkkkkkkkk

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
bro, those small inches don't matter that much. the difference between 6'3 and 6'5 is minimal and it don't really affect your proportions that much.

the difference between 6'3 and 6'8 is indeed big but even so, it all depends on your bone structure and/or muscles. the only 6'8 guys who look weird are the skinny ones. if you have a decent physique you are gonna look pretty good.

bro, those small inches don't matter that much. the difference between 6'3 and 6'5 is minimal and it don't really affect your proportions that much.
It's poistive to say that 6"1 and taller is ideal

the difference between 6'3 and 6'8 is indeed big but even so, it all depends on your bone structure and/or muscles. the only 6'8 guys who look weird are the skinny ones. if you have a decent physique you are gonna look pretty good.
Just a reminder 6'8 is very very rare and 6'3 by itself is rare. So what im saying is not possible for many people to encounter

It's poistive to say that 6"1 and taller is ideal
true but imo, the taller the better. height induces respect from both females and males. you can have problems to build a physique, but it's something you still can work on. you can have bone health problems, but its something you can work on.

true but imo, the taller the better. height induces respect from both females and males. you can have problems to build a physique, but it's something you still can work on. you can have bone health problems, but its something you can work on.
jeez i guess but after 6"7 there is nothing you can work on but your permanent disabilties

jeez i guess but after 6"7 there is nothing you can work on but your permanent disabilties
bro 6'7 is not even the size of a door :ogre: i'm a few inches away from 6'7 and i'm pretty sure that the small difference wouldn't give me any disability as my current health is perfectly fine

imo after 6'9 you start to get fucked, over 7 feet and its over. look at the dutch giant 7'2 wannabe bodybuilder, mf needs to wake up in the middle of the night to eat :lul:. you either stay lanky or sacrifice your patience trying to grow muscles

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone