6'3 is main character height

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
Most slayers are 6'3. Shorter than that and you're a cringe manlet and if you're taller then you're an awkward, lanky, obnoxious ogre. If you're any taller than 6'3 you need to get leg shortening surgery ASAP!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: risque_dew, Deleted member 20651, Vain786 and 7 others
The biggest slayers I've seen is from 5'8 to 6' honestly yakhi but 6'3-6'5 is an aesthetic height yakhiπŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, risque_dew, Deprived and 5 others
never forget the time @tyronelite got cucked by a bald manlet :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: tyronelite and CEO of Sex
6'3 is great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19629 and CEO of Sex
The biggest slayers I've seen is from 5'8 to 6' honestly yakhi but 6'3-6'5 is an aesthetic height yakhiπŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž
that's true bhai

• Love it
Reactions: currylightskin
it's a good height that mogs majority of men but 6'5 is perfect

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20651, Deleted member 15827, SoonToAscend and 1 other person
it's a good height that mogs majority of men but 6'5 is perfect
6'3 can easily fraud to 6'5 especially since women take tall mens words at face value. and i dont think id want to fraud anyways at 6'3 you look perfect.

No a main character isn’t supposed to be overly short or overly tall but is supposed to look better and be more intelligent

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Most slayers are 6'3. Shorter than that and you're a cringe manlet and if you're taller then you're an awkward, lanky, obnoxious ogre. If you're any taller than 6'3 you need to get leg shortening surgery ASAP!
2 copes in one. Height is cope for slaying if you are above manlet, but besides that ideal height is as tall as possible if you dont get deformed or acromelagy. Agnus mcaskill was a well porportioned 7'9 with 80 inch chest and it was a insane boost for life quality. He could alledgedly could easily lift up his 2 ton fishermans boat and empty it of water and carry it while the other fishers had to laborously bellie it. Also made it possible for him to easily carreermax as a circus attraction + nobody fucked with him ever ( he almost killed someone once on accident with a backhand, sending him flying and making him unconcious). Height is cope for slaying, but not cope for living life and there is no ideal height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and CEO of Sex
its always funny to me how some ppl in this forum put a massive emphasis on the importance of height for slaying, but then go on to say there is an ideal height and that too tall exist, like if you are over 6'3 it's a looksmin jfl. Shrondiger's cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: highT
6ft2 188 seems to be the perfect height according to statistics

190-195 or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19629 and CEO of Sex

• Love it
Reactions: CEO of Sex
Brb getting 2 inch lifts

perfect height is as tall as possible without getting deformed,

• +1
its always funny to me how some ppl in this forum put a massive emphasis on the importance of height for slaying, but then go on to say there is an ideal height and that too tall exist, like if you are over 6'3 it's a looksmin jfl. Shrondiger's cope
Below a certain point you are shorter than most women (which sucks in the dating market) and above a certain point you are seen as a circus freak. There definitely are cutoff points in both directions.

Something between 190-195cm is excellent for dating. You mog 95-99% of men and are likely taller than 99.9999% of women in your country, but are still proportional.

If I could choose my attributes at birth, I wouldn't even want a height like 230cm or 7'5. I don't want people pointing at me like a freak or thinking I'm a circus attraction wherever I go.

Conversely, I wouldn't want to be a guy who is 5'3. Too much abuse, ignoring and rude comments from women inbound.

There are a few proportional, good looking 6'5-6'8 guys (like NBA players), but above that point most guys just start looking uncanny and weird instead of hot.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 19629
Below a certain point you are shorter than most women (which sucks in the dating market) and above a certain point you are seen as a circus freak. There definitely are cutoff points in both directions.

Something between 190-195cm is excellent for dating. You mog 95-99% of men and are likely taller than 99.9999% of women in your country, but are still proportional.

If I could choose my attributes at birth, I wouldn't even want a height like 230cm or 7'5. I don't want people pointing at me like a freak or thinking I'm a circus attraction wherever I go.

Conversely, I wouldn't want to be a guy who is 5'3. Too much abuse, ignoring and rude comments from women inbound.
true i guess, but if someone is at or even slightly below average height it is definitely not what is holding him back. Face and dick > everything irl (see my sig). Also most nba players are average or below average looking (talking about face) but yeah their bodies are p good

Last edited:
true i guess, but if someone is at or even slightly below average height it is definitely not what is holding him back. Face and dick > everything irl (see my sig)
Yeah, I'm painfully aware of how much face means compared to height. A model faced 5'8 guy will pull 1000x more on Tinder than an average 6'2.

At a certain point even height wont save an ugly face, women just skip the profile instantly.

The ideal combo is both height and and an attractive face, but so few guys have that.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 19629
Yeah, I'm painfully aware of how much face means compared to height. A model faced 5'8 guy will pull 1000x more on Tinder than an average 6'2.

At a certain point even height wont save an ugly face, women just skip the profile instantly.

The ideal combo is both height and and an attractive face, but so few guys have that.
aggreed but even with a tall and goodlooking guy, his good looking face is carrying most of his smv.
The thing with height that most people also overlook is, if you are short, there are women shorter than you who dont mind or sometimes even like your height.

No such thing exists for face. If you are truly ugly then even women uglier than you think you are ugly. It doesnt work like height, so women that are uglier than you wont suddenly find you more attractive than hotter women would because you mog them in looks.

Same with dick. No woman in the world ever will prefer or not mind a small dick, even ones with small pussies. Height and build are the only traits where it is about mogging the woman and not about absolute rating.

• +1
I’ll keep my 6’5” height thank you very much

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and T50 Mogger
54” shoulders and 32” waist too. you’d get dwarfed irl

6’3” is king of manlets
tales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and highT
Had a European foid show significant disappointment the other day when I said I was below 190 cm

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
He

Height makes more of a difference irl than on tinder imo

I have a genuine dopamine rush from you coping so hard that you have to assume my existence is made up
54 inch shoulders jfl keep larping. Imagine getting dopamine rushes from incel forums

6 3 is ideal. Im 6 2 and its just not tall enough for halo in northern europe

54 inch shoulders jfl keep larping. Imagine getting dopamine rushes from incel forums
if that is circumfrence its not alot. I am 49 inches rn and dont look big irl. Can easily see myself getting to 54 inches through gymcelling. Chest would have been way more impressive

6 3 is ideal. Im 6 2 and its just not tall enough for halo in northern europe
7 foot is ideal. Anyone remember that video of the vegan rally? some slightly above average height roidcel was raging at an indian/SEA manlet and then got brutally DOM mogged by a 7 foot normie out of nowhere. His whole demeaner changed for the rest of the video and he was acting like a submissive little bitch.

• +1
if rico verhoeven can manhandle you you are not ideal height

I think its autistic. Girls dont want a 220 guy
yeah obv i am talkingn about the human height range (150 to 205) in that range the taller the better unless you get deformed which is mostly cope. Most gigatallfags i see in NL have the same or even better craniofacial growth as their shorter peers. Height isnt really related to craniofacial growth from what i have seen (no, a long midface doesnt always mean being recessed or downswung you aspies)

In 2040 6'3 will be the minimum required height to be able to date women

• JFL
It depends where you live. In taller countries the perfect height is around 192-196 cm.

cringe asf 6'6 is the new main character height. next year it will be 6'7 and so on

• +1
It depends where you live. In taller countries the perfect height is around 192-196 cm.
Im from the Netherlands and I mog 90% in height at 188 already. Im always the tallest at any social gathering. So long you're above 180 you're fine

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, T50 Mogger and Deleted member 19629
  • Love it
Wish I was 6’3

Over for me being 6’4 women always complain that I’m too tall

• So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS