6'3 is the most balanced, well-rounded male height

Nice i recently turned 20 and am gonna take mk see if it does anything, my dad stopped growing at 21 (same with his dad) so I have some hope
Late bloomer?
Mine stopped at 18, and the doctor said mine will most likely close At around a similar time

At the time I was 5'11 (180) when he measured my height
No 5 ft 11 guy gets guessed at 5 ft 8
Even with a long torso

I have a long torso with bad posture and never got guessed under 6 ft 1 usually 6 ft 2-3 and i am 6 ft 2

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Late bloomer?
Mine stopped at 18, and the doctor said mine will most likely close At around a similar time
Yeah I hit puberty later than my peers and got shit for it, voice dropped later too, and dropped again after I graduated

• +1
No 5 ft 11 guy gets guessed at 5 ft 8
Even with a long torso

I have a long torso with bad posture and never got guessed under 6 ft 1 usually 6 ft 2-3 and i am 6 ft 2
I legit have no idea, because like a girl guessed me at 5'8, one at 6'0, but most guessed me at 5'10-5'11

As for men a guy who was 5'6 guessed Me at 5'9 and others all guessed me 5'11-6'0

Why is it cope? I never said it's a good height to have.
If you’re competing for bodybuilding then I can see 5’10 being good since that’s the height of most bodybuilders. But if we are talking gymmaxxing/ non competitive bodybuilding, taller guys mog. To put things short, they have superior genetics.

I legit have no idea, because like a girl guessed me at 5'8, one at 6'0, but most guessed me at 5'10-5'11

As for men a guy who was 5'6 guessed Me at 5'9 and others all guessed me 5'11-6'0
Whats your sitting height and your inseam.

• +1
Whats your sitting height and your inseam.
Idk but I torso mog a lot of people I have a longer torso that this guy who's 6'1 when we sit down itnlooks like I'm taller than him until we stand up

Jacob Elordi looks great at 6'5 so maybe I'd push it to 6'7 but above that yeah unless you're well-built and gl you start to get reverse manletism SMV-wise
Gabdy looks the most human and he’s 6’2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
  • Minimum for 0th percentile (practically unmoggable) height in the tallest country in the world: 6'7
  • Height of the tallest male models: 6'4
  • Best height for modeling: 6'2
  • Best height for gymmaxxing/bodybuilding: 5'10
  • Best height for health: 6'0
  • Ideal height for the average woman in the tallest country in the world (5'7+8 inches): 6'3
  • Ideal height for the typical tall woman (5'10+8 inches): 6'6 (also happens to be the average NBA height)
  • Typical height of Hollywood chads and male leads: 6'1
The average of these is 6'2.88/189.55. So 6'3/190 cm is the most balanced well-rounded male height.

Agua

Attachments

• 1701612597021.gif
    1701612597021.gif
    710.8 KB · Views: 0
Yup, heights after 6'6 or so start to suck, around 6'2 is prob the ideal all around I'd say...
even at 6”2 I get back pain just sleeping in the wrong position lol and god help you if you overexert your knees.

You can just imagine the health problems someone would have at 6”6 or above

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
as tall as possible is the ideal height, stop the cope.

The ideal height is 6’2.5”

End of discussion. End of thread

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
The ideal height is 6’2.5”

End of discussion. End of thread
It's a great height too. Btw it's funny, I went through a bunch height-related or "wtf zoomers are so tall nowadays" threads on Bodybuilding's misc forum. I thought this place was insane when it came to height and perceiving tall people everywhere, but that place is worse. 6'1 guys claiming they heightmogged by teenagers all the time, 6'3 guys saying they feel average around zoomers and ethnics, everyone claiming they see 6'0 women etc. And not in the Netherlands or something, a lot of them are Americans.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_
6ft3 is anime maincharacter height

It's a great height too. Btw it's funny, I went through a bunch height-related or "wtf zoomers are so tall nowadays" threads on Bodybuilding's misc forum. I thought this place was insane when it came to height and perceiving tall people everywhere, but that place is worse. 6'1 guys claiming they heightmogged by teenagers all the time, 6'3 guys saying they feel average around zoomers and ethnics etc. And not in the Netherlands or something, a lot of them are Americans.
6ft3 is only top 10%-20% in most western countries, of course it's natural that a lot of people will mog you

6ft3 is only top 10%-20% in most western countries, of course it's natural that a lot of people will mog you
A lot of people will mog you while being taller than 90% of men?

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
A lot of people will mog you while being taller than 90% of men?
well probably more among zoomers but 10% is still quite a lot, humans will always find a way to focus on the negative side of things.
you will still "feel" mogged

6’3 is average in zoomers, nigga.

Keep coping. The taller, the better. You will fill out your frame one way or the other.

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
@BrahminBoss What was the thing you said about heights above 6’2 being unnatural?

You think looking like this in comparison to a woman of average height wearing high heels is ideal?
shes like 5'0. when hes lean he mogs

how about 5ft6?

You can just imagine the health problems someone would have at 6”6 or above
This is why I'm skeptical of all these claims of people constantly seeing 6'5+ zoomers everywhere or that women want men as tall as possible. 6'6 and above is freak-tier unless you have athlete genetics, it just looks wrong and unhealthy for most guys, especially some out of shape zoomer. Even Jacob Elordi at 6'5 looks goofy and lanky in some photos and comically giant in groups. These supposed 6'6+ zoomers must look like shit, I can't imagine them having any appeal in the real world.

• +1
Reactions: Researcher of Incel
shes like 5'0. when hes lean he mogs View attachment 2594351
5'2 which is 2 inches below female average height, but with the heels she's average female US height. But yeah I should have mentioned it.
And I wasn't talking about his physique or proportions (though I agree he looks much better with his boxer physique), just how impractical and unappealing I find such a huge height difference with one's partner. Just a personal preference, 3-8 inch difference is the acceptable range for me, not 1 foot+ jfl.

5'2 which is 2 inches below female average height, but with the heels she's average female US height. But yeah I should have mentioned it.
And I wasn't talking about his physique or proportions (though I agree he looks much better with his boxer physique), just how impractical and unappealing I find such a huge height difference with one's partner. Just a personal preference, 3-8 inch difference is the acceptable range for me.
i think if one is to be tall so should your partner. his kids could be manlet because of his choice in women.

This is why I'm skeptical of all these claims of people constantly seeing 6'5+ zoomers everywhere or that women want men as tall as possible. 6'6 and above is freak-tier unless you have athlete genetics, it just looks wrong and unhealthy for most guys, especially some out of shape zoomer. Even Jacob Elordi at 6'5 looks goofy and lanky in some photos and comically giant in groups. These supposed 6'6+ zoomers must look like shit, I can't imagine them having any appeal in the real world.

Holy shit I just googled Who Jacob elordi is. Gigachad mogs so hard you cooked up your own little reality where "he looks Goofy"

Over For manlets like you

I’m 6’3, so lifefuel

Holy shit I just googled Who Jacob elordi is. Gigachad mogs so hard you cooked up your own little reality where "he looks Goofy"

Over For manlets like you
you literally have posts talking about how 6'4 is the ideal height, that guys taller than that face too many problems for it to be worth it and that 6'6+ is freak-tier retard. You've basically said the exact same things I did, hell even more strongly cause you think 95% of 6'3 guys are lanklets jfl.
And yeah, this doesn't look aesthetic to me:

And I said "even him in some photos", implying he's actually a case of a guy who looks mostly good with that height.

Last edited:
you literally have posts talking about how 6'4 is the ideal height, that guys taller than that face too many problems for it to be worth it and that 6'6+ is freak-tier retard. You've basically said the exact same things I did, hell even more strongly cause you think 95% of 6'3 guys are lanklets jfl.
And yeah, this doesn't look aesthetic to me:
View attachment 2608971
View attachment 2608998
View attachment 2608975
And I said "even him in some photos", implying he's actually a case of a guy who looks mostly good with that height.
He mogs in Every single picture you posted