6’3 mother complains on r/Tall about height mogging her 5’10 son.

Nah I would be mad as shit if my mom was 6'3 and I turned out king manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, 5'7 zoomer, TUSSELEIF and 9 others
> dad = 6'3
> me = 5'10.5

Screenshot 2024 0416 164053

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ConfusedBolivian, Zonar and 4 others
Brutal genetic recombination. In the comment section she also mentions the kid's dad was 6'1. So imagine having a 6'1 dad and a 6'3 mom and ending up 5'10. Fucking brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, borismonster, Pikabro and 3 others
Brutal genetic recombination. In the comment section she also mentions the kid's dad was 6'1. So imagine having a 6'1 dad and a 6'3 mom and ending up 5'10. Fucking brutal.
Imagine that guy being heightmogged by those niggas who are like 6'2 with midget dad and mom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Zonar, xtremfailer and 1 other person
Imagine that guy being heightmogged by those niggas who are like 6'2 with midget dad and mom

Lmao true. Had a friend like that in highschool, he was like 6'4. His parents? His dad was at most 5'7 and his mom was like 5'3 or something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, kicktheslowflow and Pikabro
so unlucky.

maybe he grew up in a very fucked up environment, but even then genes are usually too strong.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
actually brutal
jfl ur own mother makes fun of u for being short its over i hate foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, kicktheslowflow and Pikabro
This is still the fault of short women for being hypergamous whores. If it weren't for the evil of short holes inflating the SMV of lanklets and polluting the gene pool of their betters, the tall woman could've secured a 6'4 guy instead of a 6'1 manlet. We will never evolve thanks to foidlets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, kicktheslowflow and arabcelxxx
This is still the fault of short women for being hypergamous whores. If it weren't for the evil of short holes inflating the SMV of lanklets and polluting the gene pool of their betters, the tall woman could've secured a 6'4 guy instead of a 6'1 manlet. We will never evolve thanks to foidlets
Women shouldn’t have the right to choose a partner

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and yeeyeeslayer
Allah does as he wills fr

• +1
Hope she has those tub showers, it's easier cleaning up the mess when her son blows his brains out

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
it's obvious larp and clickbait. especially as it says 6'1 dad 6'3 mom, not 6'1 mom 6'3 dad
no woman dates a guy shorter than her

They do when they are very tall like 6'3. Statistically she'd be completely fucked if she didn't.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and albe.ORG
Brutal how genetics can be like Russian roulette. Even if both of your parents are tall, you might come up as a manlet.

• +1
I know some chink who's like 6'2 and his both parents are like 5'2 max if I am being generous. Genetic recombination makes or breaks you! Overrr

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and kicktheslowflow

• +1