6'4 guy on tinder gets all the matches despite having shit personality on his bio

Everything starts with looks and then becomes deeper. You don't just look good and get a long term relationship with a girl worhh having a long term relationship with.

those sentences goes hard. They can be great quotes, especially this one

Sad thing is, I bet if I created a thread with all of what I've said here it would get shot-down in a heart-beat.

• So Sad
Reactions: justropemaxbro
Sad thing is, I bet if I created a thread with all of what I've said here it would get shot-down in a heart-beat.
it would be a big waste of time doing that on this website.

Tinder's such a weird app. Seen this post where this dude had zero luck. He's a 6'5 MTN but even at MTN I'd assume 6'5 would get you something. Gotta be location or something.

• Love it
  • Love it
JFL too predictable

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Brutal wish I was this lucky to really get a halo from being 6'4 but height has only given me male respect and fat ugly girls interested in me. I think this post is larp.
He said he’s looking to keep a roster and not ltr and that he’s also not into short girls lol

Brutal wish I was this lucky to really get a halo from being 6'4 but height has only given me male respect and fat ugly girls interested in me. I think this post is larp.
Reading through his comments. He says he is below average in the face with asymmetry and bad facial hair but has nt pics and a body count in the hundreds and is from europe

OP is def a mogger

Just lol at manlets thinking all lanklets get this just off of existing
Reading through his comments. He says he is below average in the face with asymmetry and bad facial hair but has nt pics and a body count in the hundreds and is from europe

I wonder how his profile looks like, I mean his face, try putting 6’4 on average tinder profile, sure there is gonna be some boost to the number of your matches but No girl gonna say stuff like on those ss

If the 6'4 chadlite+ face guy on tinder was homeless would women still hit?