hiT

hiT

Iron
I haven't seen someone taller than me in the 3 months I've been doing this AMA

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ROTTING, AscendingHero, Lorsss and 5 others
Do you use elevator shoes or lifts?Which one is more comfortable in your opinion? How to fraud correctly that so that it isn't noticeable and no one calls you out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
Colossal titan maxxed

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Lorsss and hiT
it just so happens that i'm 6'9

Do you use elevator shoes or lifts?Which one is more comfortable in your opinion? How to fraud correctly that so that it isn't noticeable and no one calls you out
I don't have experience with elevator shoes, nor have I ever been interested in using them (most of the time the ones that provide noticeable height gains look atrocious). I mostly rely on more (((effay))) shoes that give me the height gain I'm looking for (have a look here). Right now I'm alternating between 6 inch Timberland boots and Nike Airmax 720's, both of which provide me with a 2 inch height gain and little to no discomfort. I also use lifts which add 1 inch to my height (don't fall into shit marketing schemes like "these lifts add 4 inches to your height!", lifts are roughly the same in the height boost they provide, the ones I use can be found here (also good video to watch if you want to learn more about how much height you actually gain from them).
I've never been called out, but that's probably because I'm 6'4 barefoot so I'm already taller than most people. If I were to give some tips avoid standing next to taller people when barefoot, as well as avoid going out without frauding.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, AscendingHero, Yashchandra and 1 other person
Height frauding is real. I’m 6’6 and fraud till 6’9. No one has ever found out and I do the same.
0F1DA5B9 3660 4975 966F 5534DCC79569

• +1
Reactions: hiT

7'2 or death

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4054, hiT and .🇹🇩.
Based, ever been interested in going over 3 inches? Have you ever been height-mogged/called out?
I do 4 inches in Winters because I wear lifts inside doc martens. I’ve never been called out though I’ve been mogged 4 times in 16 months.

• +1
6’4>>>6’7

Have you tried shoes from Guidomaggi btw. Those seem to be really hq elevator shoes ngl @hiT

6’4>>>6’7
I'll agree that it's more of a niche thing, but as times are changing and standards keep getting bigger, I reckon that in the foreseeable future 6'4 will be today's 6'2. Also this site fucked me up and I couldn't stand having people be anywhere near my height jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and .🇹🇩.
Have you tried shoes from Guidomaggi btw. Those seem to be really hq elevator shoes ngl @hiT
I don't know what that is, will look into it. Might fuck around with some elevator shoes just for shits and giggles, any tips?

what is your facial attractiveness? like PSL wise
and how old are you?

6 PSL, in my very early 20's
Lol gigachad.

Always been 6 PSL or did you looksmax to that?
Everyone is always so pessimistic about becoming chad through looksmaxing so I am just curious

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Lol gigachad.

Always been 6 PSL or did you looksmax to that?
Everyone is always so pessimistic about becoming chad through looksmaxing so I am just curious
Looksmaxed hard as fuck, just trust the process

• +1
Reactions: Dragon5000
If I was only 6'4" I'd get LL for sure

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Looksmaxed hard as fuck, just trust the process
Im about HTN right now at 18. My falios are super fixable, but not easy to fix tho.

People who actually Looksmaxed to become Chad are an inspiration.
Im trusting the process

• +1
I don't know what that is, will look into it. Might fuck around with some elevator shoes just for shits and giggles, any tips?
I havent bought them yet myself. since they are too expensive.

btw tallest nike shoes are airmax 97 and not airmax 720

• +1
Where you're from?