Why People Think 6'4 Is Short, Subtle analysis.

ive stood barefoot next to someone who is 6 foot on the money, and as a 6'3 guy they seemed tall to me because they blocked me eye level which is about 4 inches. But from their perspective I would have looked much taller
imo height is way too stressed about here, as long as youre 5'11-6 foot plus you really should pay more attention to your physique and face

imo height is way too stressed about here, as long as youre 5'11-6 foot plus you really should pay more attention to your physique and face
I think it's money/finance, look no one here is facially deformed and most guys are 5'11-6 foot because it's mostly occupied by zoomers but if people have so much time to post here it suggests they dont have a job that pays.

But that's just my opinion.

I think it's money/finance, look no one here is facially deformed and most guys are 5'11-6 foot because it's mostly occupied by zoomers but if people have so much time to post here it suggests they dont have a job that pays.

But that's just my opinion.
eh, of course if youre rich you can prob get a stacy as long as youre high LTN at least, but shes just gonna use you for money which is suifuel

This screenshot taken from r/shortguys destroyed me as a 6'2 premiummanletcel :feelsrope:

Girls arent just not attracted to short guys they just hate v0 h3kqe0les63d1 2

Nowadays you have to be like 6'6 to even be considered tall by foids.

eh, of course if youre rich you can prob get a stacy as long as youre high LTN at least, but shes just gonna use you for money which is suifuel
If you're rich yes, the problem is that more people here have height halo than money halo, hence I'm saying everyone should focus on how to make money than inject hgh/mk/IGF-1 or some dumb shit.

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
  • Woah
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Azonin
Jfl 5’4 + 3-4 in he heels means she’s 5’8 in heels and she’s eye to eye with her “6’4” man😹
if i were 6'2 that screenshot would make me happy because a some guy added half a foot to his height.

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Heels add 3 to at most 5 inches, meaning she is 5'9 max, 5'9 is towered over by 6'4.
She may be using stripper heels idk

But 5'7-5'9 women are not exactly Towered over 6'4 men, this is what they look like next to them.

Images   2024 05 28T213747653

Jfl 5’4 + 3-4 in he heels means she’s 5’8 in heels and she’s eye to eye with her “6’4” man😹
When she says eye to eye she probably means she doesn't look short "enough" next to him.
Woman are retarded.
5'8 and 5'9 can only be towered over by +7ft men.

Ironically this is more likely to come from the mouths of people who are actually 6'4 than shorter/taller people, because they get told that they are "so tall" but if you walk outside you will be disappointed if you think you will "tower over" many people on the street
I mean I'm 6'3.2, 6'4 in the morning and even though they would be similar in height to me, it's rare to see anyone that height whatsoever here, like I said I went to the shop today for a 25 min walk in lidl and back home tallest i saw someone at was 6'1
You just contradicted yourself

• +1
Reactions: Aero and datboijj
6'4: Taller than 99% of men
world wide
but here a 6ft 4 man would get hight mogged 5% of the time
and 30% of the time in netherlands

world wide
but here a 6ft 4 man would get hight mogged 5% of the time
and 30% of the time in netherlands
height mog is 3 or more inches 6’7 isn’t 30th percentile in netherlands

You just contradicted yourself
Not really, 6'4 guy towers over 4 in 5 people, 6'3 is pretty close so yeah but all i said is that i didnt see anyone my height or taller

an average height guy like 5'10 is nowhere near towering even half of people, significant difference in that aspect.

5ft7.5 at 16 its over. already am on aromasin and other cope vitamins.

As some of you may already know, 6'4 is taller than 99% of men and 99.999% of women, But every percentage is not to be treated in the exact same way, let me put it this way:

6'2: Taller than 95% of men

6'3: Taller than 97.9% of men

6'4: Taller than 99% of men

But people misinterpret this as being visibly/obviously taller than 99% of men or "towering over them", we generally agree that a person starts to tower over someone else at 4-5 inches, say 4.5. That means that a person must be at most 5'11.5 in order for you to "tower over them". However, 5'11.5 is around 80th percentile, meaning 1 in 5 of men will "not be" towered by you.

Which could be why people say dumb shit like "6'2 is average" or "6'4 is tallish" or even that it's short (by retards) and are thinking of towering almost everyone (6'7+) but then confuse being "very tall" with a height being "very optimal" and those two do not necessarily coincide.
DNRD 6'7 is the new 4'10 be 7'10 or it never began

DNRD 6'7 is the new 4'10 be 7'10 or it never began
7'10 is still too shorter than 8', which is when life begins

• +1
Reactions: Yahya