6'4 is the Ideal male height.

i was a user here before you idiot, you joined a month before me, dont act special, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about, 6'2 isn't tall anymore.
you're clinically retarded @TRUE_CEL was he here before me

• Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • +1
Most blacks are not 64 unless he was of a very specific tribe
is there a reason that african americans are so tall compared to west africans? aren't they from the same tribes? is it due to their admixture? eugenics? only the strong slaves survived during slavery?

is there a reason that african americans are so tall compared to west africans? aren't they from the same tribes? is it due to their admixture? eugenics? only the strong slaves survived during slavery?

Better climate, food higher in hgh positive sexual selection for height in the west plus different metholdogy behind different studies

• +1
that dosen't mean he was not 6'4

Read the 2nd part I said blacks in general are not 6 4 if his uncle is 6 4 he's a massive the only populations on the planet where i could buy into it is either danish or norwegian people as they have a national height of 6 foot so 6 4 isn't gonna be infinitely rear and some african tribes

• JFL
Read the 2nd part I said blacks in general are not 6 4 if his uncle is 6 4 he's a massive the only populations on the planet where i could buy into it is either danish or norwegian people as they have a national height of 6 foot so 6 4 isn't gonna be infinitely rear and some african tribes
nigga, his dads probably african american, its not rare for them to be 6'4

no such thing as too tall

• +1
nigga, his dads probably african american, its not rare for them to be 6'4

it is very rear to be 6 4 as an afro american unless he's from a tall tribe in Africa which again I'm guessing is the case there are some tall fucking tribes there there are some short fucking tribes there but the tall tribes are out liers

• JFL
it is very rear to be 6 4 as an afro american unless he's from a tall tribe in Africa which again I'm guessing is the case there are some tall fucking tribes there there are some short fucking tribes there but the tall tribes are out liers
then why's the nba 70-80% black? with the average height being 6'6 lol, its not rare to see afro americans at 6'4+

also there are multiple tribes in africa, specify which ones are tall

then why's the nba 70-80% black? with the average height being 6'6 lol, its not rare to see afro americans at 6'4+

Yeah like I said the Dinka people they are so ridiculously tall on average because there diets are high on milk and calcium these are very good for bone growth in terms of certain expressions of a ACAN is the gene which helps promote bone growth.

They are a massive tribe my guess is ops uncle was from that tribe or had genetics pertaiing to that tribe

5’9 mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and sportsmogger
yea fs

• Hmm...
No referring to OP, but God this place's perception of height is clinically retarded.

• +1
6'4 barefoot isn't even that uncommon in the netherlands.
kind of is bro. And 6'8 is 0th percentile height there, not really something worth caring about

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and MoggerGaston