6'4 + ltn + half NT.

logicel369

logicel369

aspie looking gymcel
19 years of age 0 female success, get some attention here and there but all ltb and subhuman land whales in some cases looking for degenerate sex/hookups. I do acceptable on tinder unless I post a closeup shot of my face or a selfie and then its over. incel? or do I have a chance and need to gtfoh

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot and likenesss
get tats

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
probs because your skinny like the guy in @wollet2 pfp who thinks hes tough and then some 5'1 black guy knocks him out.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: socialcel and liberiangrimreaper
probs because your skinny like the guy in @wollet2 pfp who thinks hes tough and then some 5'1 black guy knocks him out.
I am 230 lbs you retard how tf did you reach this conclusion

NT is binary buddy boyo

I do acceptable on tinder unless I post a closeup shot of my face or a selfie and then its over. incel?
If selfies take away all matches then you're probably unnattractive

You're not an incel as you said ltb's hit you up for sex and you deny

go to BOTB, ascend and leave this site

If selfies take away all matches then you're probably unnattractive

You're not an incel as you said ltb's hit you up for sex and you deny

go to BOTB, ascend and leave this site
it happened a few times thats about it, anyways I am gonna try my best to ascend see how shit goes then hopefully isn't over

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
I am 230 lbs you retard how tf did you reach this conclusion
i think i know why ur not getting laid, ur probably fat. or are u muscular and on steroids and that 230lbs is muscle weight? you tell me.

i think i know why ur not getting laid, ur probably fat. or are u muscular and on steroids and that 230lbs is muscle weight? you tell me.
check my rate post + no I aint fat, I was 200 lbs pre bulk 6 months, skinny fat build, got too fed up and went on a high caloric surplus which is gonna end next week, gained good amount of muscle and now its time to cut down to show it to the world? so technically not fat

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
check my rate post + no I aint fat, I was 200 lbs pre bulk 6 months, skinny fat build, got too fed up and went on a high caloric surplus which is gonna end next week, gained good amount of muscle and now its time to cut down to show it to the world? so technically not fat
nigga ur literally in a bulk, yes ur fat. ur high bodyfat and bloated.

nigga ur literally in a bulk, yes ur fat. ur high bodyfat and bloated.
for the past 6 months yes. my 19 years of life no.

I am gymmaxxing rn but being this tall takes some time. it is what is
Its gonna take year 20 years if you want to look good as a natural lifter who is 6”4.

@buflek you were right about all the tall users being perma virgins jfl

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Get roids

Get roids
once you go dark side there is no going back man I am not financially independent and stable enough to do such commitment plus I'll go baldy

once you go dark side there is no going back man I am not financially independent and stable enough to do such commitment plus I'll go baldy
Removing gyno and then going on steroids is like a wtf moment.

19 years of age 0 female success, get some attention here and there but all ltb and subhuman land whales in some cases looking for degenerate sex/hookups. I do acceptable on tinder unless I post a closeup shot of my face or a selfie and then its over. incel? or do I have a chance and need to gtfoh
Surgerymaxx

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
heightpill debunked?

heightpill debunked?
idk man, I feel like foids say they'll take a tall ugly man over a short chad is just talk, I've been to parties where 5'10 htn would get all female attention while I was standing there questioning my life. worst thing is when you come to these forums you get shit on so no one even feels for you so you're mogged in the outside world and hated here fuck me I talked a lot but I am so done.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
idk man, I feel like foids say they'll take a tall ugly man over a short chad is just talk, I've been to parties where 5'10 htn would get all female attention while I was standing there questioning my life. worst thing is when you come to these forums you get shit on so no one even feels for you so you're mogged in the outside world and hated here fuck me I talked a lot but I am so done.
tbh you need rope tier face to be incel with 6'4 height