Deleted member 22058

Master
neutral
65A97B4C 2F4A 46A0 8582 F6F0E8287CBC

furrowed
ABB771DE B863 4268 9A8D F00190A9B907

A26083B6 C25F 441D B872 A39FA504C0E4
F5F19409 F9EB 4EA8 8F4D BA7E216F6D3A

my face thru puberty (diff timelines 14-15)
0BF490B9 2A52 477A A466 B2E10B859473
ACB6D2D1 6F3F 4ABA 8164 8C93D1C9FF5D
EF2EB834 790F 4350 BA75 9A8D21263EC2

AFF48E0E BDBC 4505 A22C 7D2B61295F8A

FDA5FDAF 78F8 4A2A 87D5 83EA1A39C1A9

current (still 15)
3DBF4425 A30F 457C 90A3 F86EFEA57D85

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FrenchChad, SubhumanCurrycel, capybara and 2 others
It never began for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, MadTwatter, Jigen and 3 others
How can you look black and white at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer, forevermirin, beypazaripilled and 1 other person
15? nigga u look 26

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Allornothing, MadTwatter and 6 others
Why do u always send frauded photos do u want attention from org basement dwellers?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Quachil, Suimaxxer, forevermirin and 14 others
Take a photo in natural lighting without flash, frauding and angles (impossible .org challenge)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vladoxy, gribsufer1, Allornothing and 9 others
You look very Polish.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Sens
i dont think
I knew a 6'2" Polish guy, absolute mogger; widest frame I have ever seen and in the half selfie you look EXACTLY like him, no cap. Everything is the same. Also very excellent in sports (a professional Muay Thai figher was impressed by what he saw that he invited him personally to join his gym).

my boy jutting that shit hard JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: callisto, Splinter901 and Ken
I knew a 6'2" Polish guy, absolute mogger; widest frame I have ever seen and in the half selfie you look EXACTLY like him, no cap. Everything is the same. Also very excellent in sports (a professional Muay Thai figher was impressed by what he saw that he invited him personally to join his gym).
i doubt his actual race is polish , he’s prolly another phenotype if he looks exactly like me

i doubt his actual race is polish , he’s prolly another phenotype if he looks exactly like me
No, he actually was. Poles from the South (there's mountains there) have that exact same pheno. The Poles with blue eyes / blond hair used to be a part of Germany but after WW2 the Allied forces added it to Poland. Therefore the white-passing Polish are basically ethnic Germans who were Polishized. Meanwhile people in South Poland will have your exact phenotype.

Wtf is that maxilla, dude how did you even end up here

No, he actually was. Poles from the South (there's mountains there) have that exact same pheno. The Poles with blue eyes / blond hair used to be a part of Germany but after WW2 the Allied forces added it to Poland. Therefore the white-passing Polish are basically ethnic Germans who were Polishized. Meanwhile people in South Poland will have your exact phenotype.
interestin

What lead you here then
i discovered blackpill on youtube , i dont have a physical reason its more im interested in the topic n wld like to improve my looks also i fw looks theories

What does frauding your pics on an incel forum do for you?

cuban polynesian iranian and the least black cause of my dad
Interesting mix, never heard of anything like that. My favorite part is the Iranian, we are probably long distant cousins. (Curries have Iranian farmer ancestry; it makes up a considerable amount of our ancestry, along with native South Asian ancestry and Steppe ancestry from Central Asia).

Interesting mix, never heard of anything like that. My favorite part is the Iranian, we are probably long distant cousins. (Curries have Iranian farmer ancestry; it makes up a considerable amount of our ancestry, along with native South Asian ancestry and Steppe ancestry from Central Asia).
how do u know sm about this

how do u know sm about this
I'm Pakistani myself so I did research into my background. It's interesting stuff but at your age it was not interesting to me at all. Tastes change!

I'm Pakistani myself so I did research into my background. It's interesting stuff but at your age it was not interesting to me at all. Tastes change!
oh word, actually shit like this is more relevant to me on this site like phenotypes how old r u tho

oh word, actually shit like this is more relevant to me on this site like phenotypes how old r u tho
Good to know you're already interested at your age. I'm 27.

What is your parents heights? I ask because I'm trying to have 6'5 mogger sons in the future.

6'5 gigamutt mogger of cumskins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and Deleted member 22058
What is your parents heights? I ask because I'm trying to have 6'5 mogger sons in the future.
dad 6’-6’1 n mom 5’8.5

is there a reason ur on here or u just fuck around
I am a moderator now, so I am more active than I really want to be. But yeah before that, I was shitposting but I'm genuinely a truecel (read: ugly af).

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
my dad is partly black
my boy jutting that shit hard JFL
3260739_EF2EB834-790F-4350-BA75-9A8D21263EC2.jpeg
3260721_65A97B4C-2F4A-46A0-8582-F6F0E8287CBC.jpeg

>small skull
>protruding jaw that can be mistaken as "jutting"

>amerimutt ear shape

>Humble brag thread
https://archive.is/vt0LB (Racial differences in narcissistic tendencies)

current (still 15)
>15 years old but looks >18 yo
A basic law of biology is that longer infancy is related to greater brain growth.

You make it seem like you have a bad relationship with your nigger father that probably never went back home or is chimpin out all the time.
First off give up on looksmax, you are good enough. You say you are too ogre as in you are a mutt. People respect you because of your sky high SMV set by unrealistic beauty standards but you feel like something is lacking.
I think you are seeking validation and at the same time something more meaningful in this thread.
It's over for mutts that have no identity therefore no goal as well. You are one of the first prime EXHIBIT A of a 2023 Kalergi looksmax kid thanks to your quick mutt growth. We are treading on unprecedented society settings and human beings that history has never witnessed before so I have no advice to share with you. Good luck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Dystopian, callisto and 3 others
3260739_EF2EB834-790F-4350-BA75-9A8D21263EC2.jpeg
3260721_65A97B4C-2F4A-46A0-8582-F6F0E8287CBC.jpeg

>small skull
>protruding jaw that can be mistaken as "jutting"
View attachment 2052923

>amerimutt ear shape
View attachment 2052931

>Humble brag thread
https://archive.is/vt0LB (Racial differences in narcissistic tendencies)

>15 years old but looks >18 yo
A basic law of biology is that longer infancy is related to greater brain growth.

You make it seem like you have a bad relationship with your nigger father that probably never went back home or is chimpin out all the time.
First off give up on looksmax, you are good enough. You say you are too ogre as in you are a mutt. People respect you because of your sky high SMV set by unrealistic beauty standards but you feel like something is lacking.
I think you are seeking validation and at the same time something more meaningful in this thread.
It's over for mutts that have no identity therefore no goal as well. You are one of the first prime EXHIBIT A of a 2023 Kalergi looksmax kid thanks to your quick mutt growth. We are treading on unprecedented society settings and human beings that history has never witnessed before so I have no advice to share with you. Good luck.
This. He's 6'5, has a 7.5 inch dick, has a square jaw and insane bone mass in his face and he still complains. All this at 15 years old too.

Not only that but he goes to highschool in the MOST sexually open time in human history, where highschool girls are okay with FWB and sexual exploration, and their parents are okay with it too.

This guy is going to be slaying and deflowering dozens of tiny cute blonde jailbaits like this

for the next 3 years while we rot on this forum. His body count will be in the 50s before 11th grade. Brutal agepill for me, he's literally going to live my highschool fantasy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
You look a little bit like trainwreckz
5DF22ED6 0FB9 41A5 89E4 4616810C7CF9

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
You look dangerous tbh

See how it shakes out when u reach adulthood

I wouldn't touch it or do surgery though. Some guy did browridge reduction with eppley and regretted it- he looked subhuman afterwards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22058