6’5 15M LOOKING TOO OGRE?

D

Deleted member 22058

Master
relaxed and frowned, y tf is my ridge like this 😹

in addition 2 this my skull and chin area look too big imo high fwhr also, i can fraud in pics to make my look face way softer but thats it

Attachments

• C9E4893C-CDAB-4054-8066-1FF823699630.jpeg
    C9E4893C-CDAB-4054-8066-1FF823699630.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 0
  • FF79030D-1210-4B93-A82A-2802B8FB9D4D.jpeg
    FF79030D-1210-4B93-A82A-2802B8FB9D4D.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 0
  • BE2AB370-4090-4CE6-8EC2-F9C7212E3989.jpeg
    BE2AB370-4090-4CE6-8EC2-F9C7212E3989.jpeg
    126.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3FC2A752-37FD-47DF-A609-C464280625EE.jpeg
    3FC2A752-37FD-47DF-A609-C464280625EE.jpeg
    192 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: copefuel
good bones mass

Built for BBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: epictroll, Sondern, Deleted member 22099 and 4 others
Bro, one look and I can see that your main issue isn't bad looks (aside from that ogre mouth maybe) but social inhibition.

• +1
Reactions: babineux
GET ON TIKTOK AND DO THIRST TRAPS ASAP

• +1
Reactions: babineux, Deleted member 22962, greeneyes and 3 others
Bro, one look and I can see that your main issue isn't bad looks (aside from that ogre mouth maybe) but social inhibition.
im generally antisocial/hostile nd have weird speech with ogre voice might be true 😭 , people always make fun of the way i talk n shii

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Humblebrag thread

Gtfo my ignore list

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Gargamel, Tyronecell and 9 others
maybe the looks arent my main problem tho

Looks absolutely incredible. This is how a 15 year old should look ideally.

• +1
Reactions: wannabe prettyboy, Deleted member 3672 and Deleted member 19152
Curry jacob elordi
Mirin if not larp

What do you even look like?

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 17920
how many posts like this are u gonna make

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Puts this faggot on my ignore list.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 20370
till i find solution or sum
6’5 and even tho the front pic is kinda frauded ur clearly gl

if ur struggling with women u have some severe mental issues or look too low trust for jb appeal

the former is most likely tho

You look way too old at 15

chads.org btw you look like you are in your 20s

6’5 and even tho the front pic is kinda frauded ur clearly gl

if ur struggling with women u have some severe mental issues or look too low trust for jb appeal

the former is most likely tho
i think i got mental shi goin on deffo but not severe n former is true cause feminine looking boys get more talking with hoes than me , but theyre also way more nt

Looks absolutely incredible. This is how a 15 year old should look ideally.
Top 0.1% of bones, idk how he found that site. Imagine what had to happen.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and ChristianChad
Top 0.1% of bones, idk how he found that site. Imagine what had to happen.
idk bout 0.1% but im here cause ive come across blackpill vids

how tf did you discover this site? also what is your body count?

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
idk bout 0.1% but im here cause ive come across blackpill vids
Yeah, and that's interesting. I imagine you were between fucking chick A and fucking chick B and you came to realization that looks matter the most and that's how you ended up here. Crazy world.

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk and ChristianChad
how tf did you discover this site? also what is your body count?
i struggle with females wen it comes to casually talking n fuck up when doing nt shit prolly partially cause of how i only think about sex nun else?? ion even want a gf i jus wanna fuck more but jbs dnt work like tht they wanna flirt with me and know me first which ion want. my bodycount is 4

If not larp it is goddamn over for you

Not because of your looks, but because u r legit on the deep end of the autism spectrum. Cuz HOW TF u found this site at 15 and decide to post anything worth meaning. The face posted meets the look threshold where females approach you regularly and all you got to do is not be neurotic and let your hormones dictate the rest of any interactions

• +1
Reactions: dominicancel-145, justinzayn, BoneDensity and 3 others

Not because of your looks, but because u r legit on the deep end of the autism spectrum. Cuz HOW TF u found this site at 15 and decide to post anything worth meaning. The face posted meets the look threshold where females approach you regularly and all you got to do is not be neurotic and let your hormones dictate the rest of any interactions
on god not larp, u could pm me yo snapchat and i would send u a snap in real time , i cnt explain the rest ig apart from the fact am not good at doing nt shit

He has higher body count at 15 than average man in his whole life. It's not over for him.

He has higher body count at 15 than average man in his whole life. It's not over for him.
ion think its over for me in sex, but its over for me in dating imo even tho idc bout it rn, unless i find sum1 completely compatible which is impossible

im generally antisocial/hostile nd have weird speech with ogre voice might be true 😭 , people always make fun of the way i talk n shii
Post your voice?

If I was 6'5" I wouldn't be anywhere near this site :lul: kys op stop fishing for compliments

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, justinzayn, TrestIsBest and 3 others
i struggle with females wen it comes to casually talking n fuck up when doing nt shit prolly partially cause of how i only think about sex nun else?? ion even want a gf i jus wanna fuck more but jbs dnt work like tht they wanna flirt with me and know me first which ion want. my bodycount is 4
u must be severely autistic tbh

how did u find this forum?

ion think its over for me in sex, but its over for me in dating imo even tho idc bout it rn, unless i find sum1 completely compatible which is impossible
Man, you are 15 not 35. You are a kid blessed with top 0.1% looks. Just have fun and take care of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
u must be severely autistic tbh

how did u find this forum?
99% of late zoomers (born post ~04) are beyond retarded from all the time they spend consoooming and scrolling on their phones

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, BoneDensity, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
Man, you are 15 not 35. You are a kid blessed with top 0.1% looks. Just have fun and take care of yourself.
this made sm sense rn i might asw never post on here again

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
looks like acromegaly

do you have gyno?

99% of late zoomers (born post ~04) are beyond retarded from all the time they spend consoooming and scrolling on their phones
most likely true

• +1
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer
Including me

• +1
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer